Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised they didnt show where the kids sleep but I suppose that will form "another riveting vlog"
Absolutely. There will be another tour of the girls' shite, filmed by them, whilst their parents busy themselves out-of-sight doing admin*

*blocking, stalking, doxxing, posting under false accounts, trawling influencer accounts for modelling poses, lifting blanket designs off Stutterstock (c) SLIngham for Alibaba orders and buying YouTube views.
AND COLLATING RECEIPTS FOR THE TAXMAN 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Haven't watched the Inghams in so long. I must have de ja vu. How many more times will they claim they are going to go veggie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they set themselves up to fail sp often. They should try it for at least 4 weeks THEN tell everyone. God have they so little to vlog about that they need to tell everyone they are now veggie after only 2 weeks of not eating meat 🙄

Cant wait for the Nut roast Christmas dinner she makes....not! 😂
They claim to go veggie. But how many packets of baby wipes were on that caravan floor!
Nice to see you don't give a tit about fish then you hypocritical tossers. Only meat.......

Reactions: 22
I swear he’s morphing into the guy from the memes 😂 Do you think he knows what a cockwomble he looks wandering about like the oldest EMO in town. If he’s at that lake it’ll be some sort of watersport he’s doing no doubt. We went kayaking there once. There’s nothing exciting about that so why do they always have to hype everything up 🙄 Ooh we will get to see his womanly thighs again 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s nice Chris and Sarah have a nice comfy bed- a memory foam mattress no less!!!!! Where the hell do her kids get shoved at night? Jace I presume is in that god awful thing they bought for their Scotland trip!! Still at least they are comfy. Selfish selfish people
I guess the ifam are still wondering the same!(didn`t watch the vlogs ,read the run down:) ,sounded like all they did was show their bed ,and where they stored food/ necessities.How bl**dy boring and what a lost opportunity :rolleyes: .They really haven`t any interest in what they vlog anymore ,and judging by their p*ss poor views ,neither does anyone else!

Reactions: 15
I haven't missed much, have I?
This evening I finally sat down and invested some of my time in dicking about SLIngham's Insta. You know that picture of Esme #noeyebrowsdontcare - there were 270 comments on it and, of course, you tap on the comments and it's a slew of shining, sparkling Inghams Forever Esmehasmyheart ECKSETRA ECKSETRA type accounts...
And they all seem to comment SEVERAL times with emojis, or OMG so beautiful and then a ILYSM - absolute piffly shite.
So I actually sat and BLOCKED any accounts that had commented more than once on that one post, then counted up who'd actually commented ONCE (like most normal people do).
It went down from 270 to 110 🤔
But delete from that also a few accounts spamming about investment schemes, a couple of very old men and Chris's mum.

((And there was a comment from a young man with obvious additional needs, but that's another topic entirely - plus, he was rocking Fizz Fam merch, so that's a bummer, eh, Sarah?))

So anyway, yeah, over 50% of the comments on that Esme post consisted of accounts posting multiple times 🤔🤔🤔

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CODSWALLOP
I have my suspicions that Creepy and Lazy own a few of those intsa accounts.....

Reactions: 23
FULL CARAVAN TOUR | HOW WE ORGANISE AND LIVE AS A FAMILY OF 6 ON THE ROAD IN A TINY HOME ON WHEELS

Footage of the caravan and the girls doing their school work. Creepy has written the date wrong on screen. It's August, Creepy. Lazy calls 'rambo' and asks Isabelle if she has finished. They girls are working on 'fun' school journals and they have to keep moving around the awning because it's so hot. When they go to the supermarket they'll buy a couple of fans. The girls have three pages to do and then they're off swimming.

Lazy asks Jace where Isabelle is and he walks over to her. Jace plays with his car in the middle of the road and Lazy tries to get him to move by telling him they're going swimming. The girls jump into the pool and Jace plays with his dinosaur. Creepy woos and tells us they have the pool to themselves. Isabelle says she pushed Esme in and it was so funny. Lazy is holding Jace in the big pool but he wants to go back on the frog slide; she moans that she has to help him up the steps. Maybe she can teach him as part of the home schooling. Creepy films more of Esme and Isabelle. More footage of Jace and his dinosaur. Creepy asks who remembers in the Maldives when Jace would fall asleep in his inflatable. Jace is still awake but Creepy says he's going to sleep. He goes over to Isla to ask how her leg ache and she tells him it's kind of gone because Lazy is carrying her.

Jace is still awake having some crisps because he stayed awake in the pool. The girls are going to buy an ice cream. Over at the ice cream shop the girls show up what ice creams they're having. Back at the pool Jace is asleep. Music plays as the Inghams walk back to the caravan. Jace touches the plants. Drone footage of the caravan.

Lazy asks what Jace can see from the window and he can see the car. Lazy asks if they should give the ifam a tour of the caravan. Lazy has been to have a delicious shower in the shower block. Even though they have a shower in the caravan Lazy does like it when they go to different campsites to check out the facilities because it's easier for the three girls to get read there than in the cramped caravan - and saves Creepy a lot of cleaning. Lazy has had a lot of messages asking how on earth they manage so she thought she would show us. They make sure the fly net is closed to stop the flies getting in. Lazy doesn't show what's in some of the overhead storage compartments (probably so she doesn't have to explain all the pot noodles). She doesn't open the fridge either to avoid showing all the meat. Lazy doesn't forget to show us all the boxes of home school supplies and of course the Alibaba and Me blankets. She doesn't show the bottom shelves of the wardrobe because they have a years' supply of Just For Men random bits on them.

Time to show us the awning and the younger girls are drawing lollypops and Starbucks cups. In the shoe rack they've put things they always forget as they walk out. They have an outdoor stove so the cooking doesn't smell the caravan out. Isabelle is babysitting Jace. Under the bed is clothes and more food, along with a £400 freezer off Amazon. Creepy said no to leaving the wooden flooring as it was (which is what Lazy wanted to do) and he said there had to be carpet so there is and Creepy is the boss of the caravan. She says she's joking and that it protects the floor. The air con also works now (unfortunately). Music and shots of the caravan (and surrounding caravans) and drone footage of the local area

Creepy and Lazy are sitting in front of the camera and Creepy has finally removed his beanie. He says the girls are going crazy watching Peppa Pig inside. The girls have been colouring and drawing all night; drawing memories from pictures on their phones. Esme drew everyone at the top of John O'Groats. Emotional music starts playing. Creepy thanks everyone for watching (he always looks like he needs a tit when he does this). They have a really cool thing happening tomorrow and Lazy says they're doing something Creepy has wanted to do since last year but they didn't get the chance to visit the east of France last year so this time they're doing it. They have to get up early and the weather will be perfect for it.

They'll see us tomorrow at 5p... doesn't matter.

End of vlog.

State of her hair. Did someone drag her through a bush? She looks like she's been crying.
View attachment 205013View attachment 205014View attachment 205015

View attachment 205017View attachment 205018View attachment 205020View attachment 205021View attachment 205022View attachment 205023View attachment 205024
I thought they didn't like how the cows were treated when milking so shouldn't they be cutting out dairy or do they not know that milk is the main ingredient of ice cream?

Reactions: 20
Good evening Tattle! It's just gone after midnight here in NI (1am in France) so it's time for me to log on here and take a log of the views! Gonna do it a little different tonight using the Notes app to note down view counts and times. (31,534 as of 00:13BST)

On a slightly related note, do you think YouTube will ever delete bought views?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the teenage girls in the pool behind them?? Creepy kept the camera there on them when they were getting out the pool in their bikinis!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hi Tattlers - my tracking was cut short tonight due to a very lot big issue regarding something in my life (no worries though!). Right now at 01:49BST views are at 41,912. I had tracked views between 00:13 and 00:57.

View Count:
00:13: 31,534
00:17: 32,184
00:22: 32,940
00:27: 33,539
00:32: 34,141
00:37: 34,834
00:38: 34,849
00:42: 35,400 (rising a steady 1 view at 00:43)
00:47: 35,931
00:52: 36,486
00:57: 36,939 [this is where I got cut short bc of that very lot big issue]

I'm gonna try and get some rest now. Goodnight, don't let the greasy creepy bed bugs bite!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family #116 - Bienvenue á la Chavavan, no longer eat-Ingham

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Tattlers - my tracking was cut short tonight due to a very lot big issue regarding something in my life (no worries though!). Right now at 01:49BST views are at 41,912. I had tracked views between 00:13 and 00:57.

View Count:
00:13: 31,534
00:17: 32,184
00:22: 32,940
00:27: 33,539
00:32: 34,141
00:37: 34,834
00:38: 34,849
00:42: 35,400 (rising a steady 1 view at 00:43)
00:47: 35,931
00:52: 36,486
00:57: 36,939 [this is where I got cut short bc of that very lot big issue]

I'm gonna try and get some rest now. Goodnight, don't let the greasy creepy bed bugs bite!!
43,617 at 2.15am....it's becoming very predictable when the views shoot up.

Reactions: 9
Do we think this is GCSE-level stuff...? 😬

I was Isabelle's age only 3 years ago. We were writing 1500-word essays, expected to use academic language, and doing footnotes in History. I distinctly remember being required to find, read, and understand multiple Jstor (university-level) journal articles about Northern Irish poetry, in our own time. And in Mathematics we were starting Calculus and Logarithms (means always using scientific calculators).
This required a private, quiet workspace that was meticulously organised and stayed the same every day. We students were old enough to chose our own homework hours according to our assessment schedule, and would regularly work late into the night IN OUR OWN PERSONAL SPACES. It would have been my worst nightmare to be stuck in cramped conditions with young and infant children, following their schedule. Not to mention breaking your back over a kiddie table. Or doing babyish cartoonish worksheets that are seriously appropriate for a 7 year old. That would be so mentally unstimulating.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.