Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AC - the one thing Sarah stipulated the caravan had to have if they upgraded and they can’t get it to work 🤣🤣
They're saying they're van lifers but they piss off to Scotland during a pandemic, spreading their germs everywhere and have no idea how the hot water heater works and now they've pissed off to France, to spread more germs everywhere and they have no idea how the AC works! 😂😂😂 Best van lifers in the universe! God those poor kids! They've got no hope with those two saps for parents have they?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When Sarah was putting the car seat in the motor home she wanted him still technically rear facing but facing the girls - great she wanted him rear facing!
this trip she hasn’t been bothered about rear facing and has him forward facing, what was the point in making a big deal of it with the Motorhome.
plus in a vlog last week when it was just her and jace in the car she said she has him forward facing when it’s just the two of them.
so much bulshit comes out their mouths now wonder they forget what they’ve said 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 15
A little off-topic...
I seen another YouTuber is going to France she posted on Instagram how anxious she was about it and about sudden lockdowns etc...
I just don’t get these people... don’t go! The justifications are driving me mad... I’m going on holiday but I’m nervous about it so it’s okay...
Driving me mad.

Anyways
A whole section of them sitting at a toll booth... proper exciting travel content!!!!! OMG
Yeah, my tolerance for YouTube vloggers gadding about for content is wearing thin. They're all doing it atm, with this "it's only me, no harm in that" attitude 😒

• Angry
  • Heart
You’d think they’d do a bit of research or at least find out what people who have tested positive for Covid19 have to say about their experiences. Some are really quite concerning. Youngish people left with health complications that may very well be with them for the rest of their lives. Why on earth would you risk going on holiday? These people are morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The story about the storm is bullshit . I got told off at work for having the air con too high it turned to ice then when it was turned off the ice melted causing it to flood .

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You’d think they’d do a bit of research or at least find out what people who have tested positive for Covid19 have to say about their experiences. Some are really quite concerning. Youngish people left with health complications that may very well be with them for the rest of their lives. Why on earth would you risk going on holiday? These people are morons.
They can’t even research where they are going on holiday(I refuse to call it travelling), so no chance they would even consider researching the COVID. When common sense was handed out, lazy and creepy were still in the toll queue!!!🤬😡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They can’t even research where they are going on holiday(I refuse to call it travelling), so no chance they would even consider researching the COVID. When common sense was handed out, lazy and creepy were still in the toll queue!!!🤬😡
And then decided not to pay the tolls 🤣

• Haha
State of Sarah in last night's vlog. Does she not own a mirror? Why is she dressing like a 12 year old and in the most unflattering clothes for her body shape. I don't like to body shame as I'm not exactly slim myself but her wrists, ankles and face look as though she's carrying a lot of water retention

Reactions: 24
Oh shush, don't help them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just kidding - they've SURELY worked it out by now. They can't be this dense for this long, can they? 🤔
Surely any normal person would check how these things work beforr they set off? Or is that too much common sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha! Someone replied saying Saffron doesn't own this pose so Lazy can pose like that and it shouldn't be a problem.
Yes but A) Lazy never does anything original, from blindly following Stacy to ripping other people's designs, she is the copy and steal queen.
B) She looks ridiculous posing like this and it doesn't suit her age or figure, trying to look same as her teenage daughter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Christ Lazy is petty, her reply to the pose post on the fan page is by callong out the name of the kids of the woman who posted it on the truth page, she’s obviously been onto the woman’s facebook page, probably sent her a nice wee message as well x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.