Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is pregnant, I don’t actually think she’s that unattractive but her face looked completely different today and definitely bloated and I haven’t seen any trace of the usual pink Echo Falls or crappy flavoured cider for a while!

Reactions: 14
I agree Sarah looked different today, I think she wasn’t wearing any mascara? It’s definitely her eyes

Reactions: 7
thats part of going away for us whether in the uk or abroad , we call it our holiday haircut
I can hand on heart say I have never heard of that term or had a haircut specially for holiday, but then again my hair is just long and straight so my sister just trims it for me.

Reactions: 7
Do any if you use the phrase’ getting ready for the day’ to me its bloody weird and they all say it?
I may say ‘We got dressed’
we got a shower, we got a wash or up and changed
Never would I say I am getting ready for the day. Maybe that’s just me though. Especially when the time they do it is near lunch.
We say that where I live down south 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always notice this. Never understood it. Takes 2 seconds to put a bobble in or some plaits so it stays out the way. I just don’t see how it’s comfortable to have it down when you’re swimming.
Same goes for when it’s windy or when they’re hiking or just in general when they’re trying to make food. These people are nasty! Having that much hair all over me would drive me crazy! I bet they have to unclog the pool drain after a night of swimming with those chavs!

What in the name of ASS has happened to Sarah’s face?!?! Since not eating meat it’s BALLOONED!!! 🎈
She's not eating meat, she's on her seafood diet - she sees food and she eats it 😜
Lollll, I'll see my own way out

I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !
Getting through tolls shouldn't be a massive hoo-ha, unless you're the tight-arse that is Chris Ingham who wants receipts for everything for his business expenses claims - can you imagine the stacks of bits of paper they'll be collecting during this stupid trip? They claim everything back, according to Sarah: petrol, accommodation, admission to theme parks, the steam off their piss ECKSETRA ECKSETRA 📝📝📝📝📝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m pretty sure they’re breaking carseat laws in France.
My little boy who was about the same size as Jace was only 1st when he was one. It’s illegal for them to forward face under 10kg which would be 1.5 stone. Interesting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure they’re breaking carseat laws in FranceI’m pretty sure they’re breaking carseat laws in France.
My little boy who was about the same size as Jace was only 1st when he was one. It’s illegal for them to forward face under 10kg which would be 1.5 stone. Interesting.
10kg is 22lbs. Jace is 16 months old so I’d imagine he’s heavy enough to sit forward now.

Reactions: 4
Not to go full conspiracy theory on this, but does anyone else think that something was a bit off, and they may have been faking the 'thunderstorm' ruining their aircon or is it just me?

- No actual footage of a thunderstorm / rain (when they'd normally make a point to do so), just audio which sounds like it was easily ripped off somewhere else.
- Chris being all sheepish and explaining the situation far too much like when you see murderers overelaborating their alibi in a Channel 4 documentary (and doing it by the side of the road, out of earshot of the kids who will give the game away).
- Sarah and Isabelle not mentioning the so-called 'severe thundestorm' at the start when surely they would have done if it was that bad.

Can't help but think Chris simply broke the aircon, causing it to leak, so he filmed a bit of it and blamed it on the 'thunderstorm' - either just for us Tattlers to avoid any mocking for breaking it, or for the insurance. Or both.

Can anyone find out if it was actually a thunderstorm on the night in question where they were staying?

Edit: Plus, if you watch it back, Chris mixes up his own story. First, he says the aircon was 'on max all night' because it was really hot, and then in the next breath he says they're 'hopefully' going to get it on today, because they didn't use it the day before, and it 'wasn't that bad' in the evening. So, he's definitely lying about something.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Like his very long, convaluted explanation of how he "lost" the drone in Scotland.

I thought Moonface just looks different because she has her hair tied up for once. She usually has the carpet of hair draped over most of her face.

Also I think she drew her eyebrows on thinner than usual.

Reactions: 27
Some valuable tips and knowledge I gathered from Inghams (while watching with an ad-blocker on, no ££ to them from me 😊)
--Pounds and Euros are same basically (wow really? Gee thanks)

--Creepy giving us example of how toll works in Fran-ceee (what a valuable contribution🙄)

--Lazy giving another valuable tip for someone planning a road trip to France :Carry a 80% ( is it 70% babe or 75%) anyway we got these 80% alcohol hand sanitizers that kill all kinds of virus because obviously in caravan you can't wash hands very often (Two Questions for you lazy 1. How often do you wash hands (or hair) when you are at home 2. is sharing masks ok if one uses 80% alcohol sanitizer)

-- Rain on top of the caravan was like a Tsunami? What?! 😂 Also Creepy explaining why too much rain can be a problem for air con, "it is like a thing but it is probably fine" not sure if my mind is prepared to absorb so much information. Shame they didn't film chris shouting 'give me towels, I need more towels' when the chavan was flooded 😂. If it wasn't on vlog, it didn't happen? 🤔

--Leaving your eldest to take care of your toddler near / in the pool while you stand laughing like a maniac is totally fine and is part of 'making memories'

--Spend hours in pool and eat takeaway pizza, Inghams have the mastered the french agriculture. Also we tattlers were clearly wrong. They support local businesses. See they didn't buy frozen pizzas but bought some from the restaurant on the camp site, how kind of them.🙄😑

Also I don't know if I missed it, bit have they made no mention of Prinny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Have I missed something? She said they don't eat meat, I'm SDA so have nothing against being vegetarian but I don't remember them saying anything about not eating meat before. I don't watch most of their videos though.

Reactions: 5
Lazy mentioned they only took 12 towels with them, after explaining they had used some/all of them to mop up the water after the van flooded?
Surely u would take more towels, if u were away for such a long time, or if u couldn't always get somewhere to wash them!

Reactions: 12
My thoughts:

- A flood already! Hopefully not clickbait. Living the dream!

- I'm not buying the flood. The sounds were fake. When Isabelle was vlogging, everything was dry. Guessing Creepy broke it, but is trying to claim back on insurance to fix it? Looking into the past weather and rainfall shows that Creepy is a lying rat too.

- So they're travelling to the south of France. Surely they're not going to be stupid enough to enter Spain?

- Lazy's looking chavtastic today.

- 79 euros is not 100 pound. Can someone remind me why they are home educating again?

- All this travelling is totally unfair on the kids. Especially Jace.

- Lazy needs to put a bra on.

- Is he seriously filming and driving? Idiot.

- Wait... The Minghams moved to a quieter area at the campsite. Well, that area is no longer going to be quiet. My guess is that they didn't get asked. They probably kicked up a fuss and demanded to be moved so they could still film.

- Did they not stop at this campsite before too?

- I don't know... The thought of being in a swimming pool with others during a pandemic doesn't really appeal to me.

- Think we've just had our first woohoo of the trip.

- Isabelle playing the mother role brilliantly once again.

- That pizza looked pretty decent actually.

- That book looks quite interesting (obviously won't get you any GCSEs). It's the kind of book my eldest would read and enjoy. He's 8. Wonder whether it's the version that tells you about the lost drone at sea 😉

- See you tomorrow at 5pm...ish...

I am Northern so that’s maybe why. To be fair maybe yours is for the day. They get ready for the afternoon.
I'm down south and we say it. However, we say it at a decent morning hour. Not at midday like the Minghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Good morning,I dont speak French very well,come to think of it I just about speak English,so just for fun with no offence intended to any tattlers,I am going to comment in the style of the policeman in "Allo Allo",Good moaning tittlers i hoop you're all hiving a grout do so fur

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.