Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shot of Sarah sitting in the car shows what she actually looks like - every other picture she takes is at an angle to make her look slimmer, including when she puts on insta stories. She's fake as duck in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 32
I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !
They will claim it all back as “expenses” any way

Reactions: 5
I hate to defend them but I literally never tie my hair up lol. My hair is super thick though so if i tied it up then got it wet I’d never be able to get the bobble back out 😂 some people just don’t tie their hair up!
Their's is thin we can tell that lol

Reactions: 4
Is it because they can’t afford meat that they are not eating it.
Whatever happened to THE £200 butchery she got...There must still be at least £180 worth of it left as you never saw them cook any of it...!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Lazy mentioned they only took 12 towels with them, after explaining they had used some/all of them to mop up the water after the van flooded?
Surely u would take more towels, if u were away for such a long time, or if u couldn't always get somewhere to wash them!
Maybe she dropped some of the towels on the way to the caravan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So there was a massive tsunami type storm at 7am
But Isabelle says they’ve just got up and got ready to go to the play gym thing... where it’s bone dry, and they are all in sandals.

okay then... definitely not a lie. And they are so desperate for content but didn’t film it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I agree, surely a £30k caravan can withstand some rain! I think it was the air con leaking because of something they did
There`s something seriously wrong if a 30k caravan "floods"! I remember staying in a caravan in Devon ,and whilst we could hear the rain (it poured 12 out of the 14 days we were there!LOL) ,it never once flooded.Something very fishy about their story! Maybe they`re after a refund when they finally bring it home?I`d put nothing past these two...

She reminds me of a cross between Charlotte Church and Lauren Goodger!! 🙈😂😱
Why ,when it`s so hot there doesn`t she just tie ALL her hair up? Doesn`t she realise it looks an unholy mess ,and ,with all that lank greasy hair still hanging down ,must also be extremely hot and uncomfortable.Lazy ,quit trying to be 13 anymore ,and pleeease do something with your rats tails.It should have been a priority ,instead of going to every shop open ,to get all their hair cut! Not common sense ,at all.:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The state of her still trying to sell the travel vlogging idea but failing miserably.
She's awful
Is anyone else not really disturbed by this? Sarah is dressing and doing her hair like she is 15 yrs old! Even this pose! Can you imagine for one minute a mid 30s mum of 4 posing like a little girl for the gram!!??
She never used to dress or act or pose like this! Before she found out about Chris's tendacies for young girls she seemed a normal.. If not a bit rough around the edges.. Mum.
Why us she embracing his disgusting leanings? Have we all underestimated how desperate Sarah ingham truly is?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I don’t get when he said we have just arrived at the camp site and it’s sooo busy so the lady at the check in said we can keep our original pitch or move to a quieter one, I think they demanded that pitch right at the end it didn’t look busy at all, the rainstorm NEVER happened, he broke the air con and turned it into a vlog story, and to try and get a refund or get it fixed for free when they get back, by saying it’s ‘just a thing’ that happens to caravans with air con now and again, don’t be so fooking stupid! Who in the right mind would buy a caravan for 30k knowing that when it rains the air conditioning unit on the roof will flood!? It’s ‘just a thing’ Bollocks!! He’s been messing with it, fooked it, but he can’t admit he broke it as 1. He can never admit to EVER being wrong, and 2. They want it fixed for free so have to make out it was an accident. They must think people are thick, every time this nasty pair tell a lie we can all see it a mile off 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
🙋‍♀️ I'm down south too
I'm down south and I've never heard it! Not doubting any of you all but interesting how far some of these phrases reach.

Happy 'I'm 'avin a burgah for me tea' anniversary day everyone!! 🎉🍔🎉🍔🎉🍔🎉🍔 fill your boots guys 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve never heard of air conditioning units sucking in rain water. Given they are powered by electricity surely that would be dangerous? Or am I thick? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So there was a massive tsunami type storm at 7am
But Isabelle says they’ve just got up and got ready to go to the play gym thing... where it’s bone dry, and they are all in sandals.

okay then... definitely not a lie. And they are so desperate for content but didn’t film it?
You’d think so wouldn’t you, since the camera seems to be permanently attached to their hands.

Reactions: 12
She's not eating meat, she's on her seafood diet - she sees food and she eats it 😜
Lollll, I'll see my own way out

Getting through tolls shouldn't be a massive hoo-ha, unless you're the tight-arse that is Chris Ingham who wants receipts for everything for his business expenses claims - can you imagine the stacks of bits of paper they'll be collecting during this stupid trip? They claim everything back, according to Sarah: petrol, accommodation, admission to theme parks, the steam off their piss ECKSETRA ECKSETRA 📝📝📝📝📝
Thing is having a toll tag its 1 monthly payment and 1 monthly receipt sent via an email. You dont queue either its straight through!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A little off-topic...
I seen another YouTuber is going to France she posted on Instagram how anxious she was about it and about sudden lockdowns etc...
I just don’t get these people... don’t go! The justifications are driving me mad... I’m going on holiday but I’m nervous about it so it’s okay...
Driving me mad.

Anyways
A whole section of them sitting at a toll booth... proper exciting travel content!!!!! OMG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lazy mentioned they only took 12 towels with them, after explaining they had used some/all of them to mop up the water after the van flooded?
Surely u would take more towels, if u were away for such a long time, or if u couldn't always get somewhere to wash them!
I think Chris dropped the other ones 🤭

oops I’m late 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For the amount they complain about taking toll roads and the amount it costs, they don't actually have to drive on them?
My mums friend takes her kids to France all the time in a caravan and they never take toll roads (unless there is no other way). Im pretty sure there are plenty of other routes to take (only ever so slightly longer than toll roads) and that are suitable for larger cars and caravans.

Also their poor attempt at French, why not get the kids on duo lingo learning French while they're in the country?? My 11 year old niece absolutely loves it, she's been learning Spanish during lockdown and she's found it really useful and really fun.
Even Chris and Sarah could get involved. Also what happened to Izzy's mandarin? I see that lasted all of 5 minutes

SIDE NOTE - Im going to be continuing the bingo list I did yesterday for the vlogs for a bit, managed to edit yesterdays slightly and add a couple more things so I can use it as a base for all future vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For the amount they complain about taking toll roads and the amount it costs, they don't actually have to drive on them?
My mums friend takes her kids to France all the time in a caravan and they never take toll roads (unless there is no other way). Im pretty sure there are plenty of other routes to take (only ever so slightly longer than toll roads) and that are suitable for larger cars and caravans.

Also their poor attempt at French, why not get the kids on duo lingo learning French while they're in the country?? My 11 year old niece absolutely loves it, she's been learning Spanish during lockdown and she's found it really useful and really fun.
Even Chris and Sarah could get involved. Also what happened to Izzy's mandarin? I see that lasted all of 5 minutes

SIDE NOTE - Im going to be continuing the bingo list I did yesterday for the vlogs for a bit, managed to edit yesterdays slightly and add a couple more things so I can use it as a base for all future vlogs 😂
They hardly teach their children how to speak fluently in English so i think a foreign language is a bit of a stretch. But with going to France you should know the basics, it is just rude to the locals to not at least try and engage and just shout at them in a foreign language

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.