Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Lazy is petty, her reply to the pose post on the fan page is by callong out the name of the kids of the woman who posted it on the truth page, she’s obviously been onto the woman’s facebook page, probably sent her a nice wee message as well x
Screenshots please.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Nearly fell off the sofa at the last comment, jealous because she isn‘t as beautiful as Lazy 😂😂
Wow! Maybe she should focus on her 5 o’clock timings instead of being catty as duck. I also don’t get the rushing through France. If they’ve got all the time in the world why the drive drive drive? I reckon those kids will be back at school in September.
They were too mean to even buy a proper roof box. I also think the 30k cash-rvan was bullshit too, it quite obviously on finance. You don’t pull a 30k caravan with a 10k (max) disco! Tbh I wouldn’t like to be doing that trip with that disco, it’s new enough but once they get to 60000ish miles they always need a new engine. One of the biggest faults.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The sad thing is that hundreds of IFAM sit and watch this and suck in every piece of crap that the Inghams feed them. They will believe every word that leaves their mouths and they don't think to question anything. Its so sad how manipulated they are.

And you can bet your ass they tax dodge at every turn. Every penny earned from those blankets will never be declared on an HMRC tax return. I would love to see a tattler work for HMRC and start an investigation into these two. Creepy and Lazy exploit every loophole and cheat at every available opportunity. I can only hope and pray they are caught someday and made to face the consequences
HMRC will cotton on, when you publish everything in the public domain it is pretty hard to hide your earning and what you are claiming tax relief for. Anything available on open source research can be used to support an investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if they have department specifically investigating youtube vloggers and social stars/infuencers. They will have an intel department to gather evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think they're speeding through France because they did it last year. Personally, I'm desperate to know what Italian swimming pools and budget supermarkets look like so the quicker they get through France, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's this holding her hair thing ? does she think it looks "Sexy"
Probably! She`s pretending to be 15 again ,whilst her almost 15 yrold attends to her youngest! Sarah we`re waiting to see how you do in your long forgotten role "mommie dearest" ,(pretty sure your youngest already considers his eldest sister as mum).Shame on you!Moments we cherish with such little ones are fleeting ,and they grow up so fast ,by the time you`re forced to wake up and actually behave like his mother ,not his occasional babysitter ,he`ll be ready for college! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You’d think the amount of times they go away, they’d be used to time zones and upload a video on time

Reactions: 19
Honestly think my watch is wrong it’s gone 5 again and their tit show of a life hasn’t appeared again what is it today the dinosaurs have come back and have ruined the caravans air con?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ Lazy is petty, her reply to the pose post on the fan page is by callong out the name of the kids of the woman who posted it on the truth page, she’s obviously been onto the woman’s facebook page, probably sent her a nice wee message as well x
Wow she is a strange one, the effort she goes to retaliate to things posted about her she doesn't like. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen Sarah! Can you imagine anyone else in the public eye hunting down posters and publicly shaming them and messaging them.
Anything you put out into the world is fair game which is why the majority of people enjoy a good private life that they protect. Whether what is posted is acceptable or not, it is our of your control if you put the video or photos out there. Don't like it then come of social media and get on with your life elsewhere. You need a thick skin to push your self into the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow Sarah new low naming kids you do not know ! Wow you truelly are scum 😒
Maybe get off your phone or laptop tend yo your band aid baby teach him words engage with him stop trying be a teen with your poses suited to much prettier girls not u with you round moon bloated head and ratty hair !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow, instead of being a catty witch, maybe she could use the time to upload the vlog on time.

Stooping to real lows when you’re naming someone’s kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow she is a strange one, the effort she goes to retaliate to things posted about her she doesn't like. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen Sarah! Can you imagine anyone else in the public eye hunting down posters and publicly shaming them and messaging them.
Anything you put out into the world is fair game which is why the majority of people enjoy a good private life that they protect. Whether what is posted is acceptable or not, it is our of your control if you put the video or photos out there. Don't like it then come of social media and get on with your life elsewhere. You need a thick skin to push your self into the public eye.
And all whilst chasing her dreams on the most amazing holiday ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And just like that the post on the support page has been taken down 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has someone employed Creepy in the Audi marketing department?
I saw something about them having to remove a pic of a little girl posing with a banana and I instantly thought of creepy too. Of course if he had any of his kids posing like this he would think it’s perfectly normal.

Reactions: 11
Nearly fell off the sofa at the last comment, jealous because she isn‘t as beautiful as Lazy 😂😂
So she's obviously stalked the person who posted the screenshotted post to find out her kids' names as usual:mad:

You can delete the post hun but Tattle is forever

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hey Sarah go an have damn hot hot shower wash your hair or is their no hot water in this 30k van go on show us 😉

Reactions: 17
Careful now lazy. Searching for and naming someone’s children... beginning to look a bit sinister... a bit like your husbands activities 👀

Lot of front, for a woman whose cutting about with a bounce shaped like a 50 pence piece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.