Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I would love to see Creepy and Lazy actually spend time together, without the kids. Laughing with eachother, flirting and appreciating each other’s company but oh wait... they are more like siblings! It’s weird as heck
I remember them doing a date night, ( I think it was when they were at their most popular )
It was awkward, uncomfortable, weird and just forced, you’d never think they were a youngish married couple with children 😬 So I would love them see them fake flirt and laugh together now, it would be awful! Intensely toe curlingly cringe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family #116 Traveling Europe fools it will be epic. It’s all hype this COVID pandemic.

Reactions: 12
Its such shame Sarah only thinks of younger views she speaks to them like babys how have they got away with comments still on when they Re aimed at young children im sure ryans world comments are turned off i can't stand ryans mum her voice grates me but leasr her child has made millions lazy unlike your little air heads 🤣

Reactions: 8
That is a very unsettling sight 😣. Although almost obliterated by the suns rays, the look of him without a top and naked hair is too much for me 🥴 I feel like I need a wash!! UNCLEAN!!!😫😫 He’s full on extra creepy looking there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Reactions: 33
Off topic but just watched jennelle from teen mom back to achool vid on fb (16min) shot on phone by looks of it has 63k views imghams you are relly missing the point van life is crashing your ifam want more real life not chasing dreams .i can tell now esmee would take your views on with a back to school haul or morning routine starting yr7 your teenmodel may do with her yr11 routine etc but na man its our dreams not theirs esmmee has so much going with her

Reactions: 5
That is a very unsettling sight 😣. Although almost obliterated by the suns rays, the look of him without a top and naked hair is too much for me 🥴 I feel like I need a wash!! UNCLEAN!!!😫😫 He’s full on extra creepy looking there!

You're not the only one. He lost nearly 100 followers with that one pic :m

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 09.23.19.png

He really is flogging a dead horse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I spy marshmallows in the cupboard... some contain gelatin... not sure of the brand they have.
Yes my daughter is vegetarian and actually pretty much all of the marshmallows we’ve ever looked for contain gelatin. There is only One place (won’t mention here for their benefit) where we managed to find vegan ones.

Reactions: 19
Few other thoughts from myself:

- That photo Creepy posted. Where the hell is her other arm? Are we going to have a clickbait "Shark Attack! OMG!" title? Because her arm cuts off at her shoulder in the photo...

- I'm fully expecting Isabelle to be wanting to learn a language, and become fluent in it, during this tour of swimming pools. Just to copy Mia Fizz that little bit more.

- From the photo they took, it looks like they went out of the chavavan site... And found more water...

- With all this "let's just go to as many places we can in our swimming costumes", what will they do in the colder months? Still go swimming? Find an indoor pool? They surely aren't going to spend the next 4-5 months jumping in pools?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the girls are doing more school work than when they were 1st on lock down!
Dont think I'd be happy doing it on holiday, but anything for vlog content I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#116 Ingham Family vlogs - where dreams go to die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s with all the educational stuff???!!!?😳it’s the school holidays now anyway!!! She didn’t do this much “ learning” with them when we were on complete lockdown!!! By showing it is she trying to justify herself to the education department because the girls have been withdrawn from school and are now classed as home schooled??

Reactions: 26
What’s with all the educational stuff???!!!?😳it’s the school holidays now anyway!!! She didn’t do this much “ learning” with them when we were on complete lockdown!!! By showing it is she trying to justify herself to the education department because the girls have been withdrawn from school and are now classed as home schooled??
I'm worried that they will just be doing workbooks. I'm sure thiers online homeschool programmes you can sign up to. Wouldn't that be better?

Reactions: 20
I remember them doing a date night, ( I think it was when they were at their most popular )
It was awkward, uncomfortable, weird and just forced, you’d never think they were a youngish married couple with children 😬 So I would love them see them fake flirt and laugh together now, it would be awful! Intensely toe curlingly cringe 🥴
Was it the one where Mr Smooth Operator gave Sarah a night to remember with his idea of an aphrodisiac menu, if I remember correctly it consisted of a pack of Bernard Matthews turkey drummers🤮 & a four pack of cider or something, not sure what vlog it was on , but sure someone will recall it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Was it the one where Mr Smooth Operator gave Sarah a night to remember with his idea of an aphrodisiac menu, if I remember correctly it consisted of a pack of Bernard Matthews turkey drummers🤮 & a four pack of cider or something, not sure what vlog it was on , but sure someone will recall it.
OMG that was bleeping classic. A BUCKET of turkey drummers, and creepys scintillating company, to watch love island with.

such ROMANCE.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#116 Ingham Family vlogs - Looking fed with a freezer under the bed touring with a big greasy head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but just watched jennelle from teen mom back to achool vid on fb (16min) shot on phone by looks of it has 63k views imghams you are relly missing the point van life is crashing your ifam want more real life not chasing dreams .i can tell now esmee would take your views on with a back to school haul or morning routine starting yr7 your teenmodel may do with her yr11 routine etc but na man its our dreams not theirs esmmee has so much going with her
Don't know why Jenelle has so many views either.... She's another car crash 😬... They have so much in common awful parents, and kids with the same name 😂🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.