Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This drug is also used to reduce drug induced Parkinson’s symptoms. These are mostly caused by taking antipsychotics. It is also used for restless legs. I’m sure Lazy previously mentioned he had jumpy legs. It could explain his poor sleep and busy, busy, disposition. Unfortunately I have first hand experience of this.
Me too! It's a horrible thing. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good evening Tattle! It's just gone after midnight here in NI (1am in France) so it's time for me to log on here and take a log of the views! Gonna do it a little different tonight using the Notes app to note down view counts and times. (31,534 as of 00:13BST)

On a slightly related note, do you think YouTube will ever delete bought views?
They used to a few years ago? They used to wipe out subscribers who hadnt been active on account watching for a year or something but that doesnt seem to happen now either.Maybe there are just too many accounts now

• Sad
Reactions: 10
47, 340 views at 4:05 am

47,712 as I was checking at 4:38 am jumped upto 47, 925 at 4:40 am

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
current view count is 48, 429 at 5:17 am

Do they have substantial amount of viewers from Australia/ New Zealand? Only that can explain 1000+ jump in the views at this time as it will be afternoon there and free time for kids to watch their vlogs.

I guess they will have viewers in US / Canada too but it will be late evening (and past midnight in east coast) so not many will be awake and I don't think that many adults watch them to increase the view count by 1000😂

Still got Jaces clothes in the plastic packaging it was delivered in! 😆😆

Imagine showing inside the cupboards, and it's all untidy😆😆

Well spotted!
I spy marshmallows in the cupboard... some contain gelatin... not sure of the brand they have.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So they must have bought at least 25k-30k views which means real views are
50k at 5.50am - exactly a 20k jump overnight. Mad that such a precise number of fans are watching in the middle of the night.
24 hours later and their latest video has pretty much exactly the same number of views. 48.7k at 5.50am. Strange that exactly the same number of people are “watching”. 🤔
Also quite interesting that they only ever get between 2.8-3.5k Likes on each video so around 5% of their ‘fan base’ bother to engage with likes. Could it relate to the fact that a high percentage of views are bought?

Reactions: 9
FBBDBD0F-F005-4E75-B722-4331656254C8.png

Seriously! I despair

93C8C954-9685-48AF-B818-8C02D2C71779.png

So the ifam think Izzy doesn’t need her GCSEs. Wow!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Is creepy going scuba diving....are they close to where he lost the go pro? 😂😂😂😂

When you do a comparison to another yt family the Ingham family views are sooo pathetic!!! This family have less subscribers but in 14 hours had over 220k views. Lazy and creepy must be fuming 😂😂😂

lovely pic on insta Izzy 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
Is creepy going scuba diving....are they close to where he lost the go pro? 😂😂😂😂

When you do a comparison to another yt family the Ingham family views are sooo pathetic!!! This family have less subscribers but in 14 hours had over 220k views. Lazy and creepy must be fuming 😂😂😂

lovely pic on insta Izzy 🤪🤪🤪
Izzy copying mammas big eye little eye there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ingham Family #116 Eating only veggies while chasing Wi-Fi and European campsite with pools but they are still the same old ignorant fools

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they’ve cluttered so much of the storage space in the caravan with school work (that’s not educational whatsoever) when English schools are currently broken up for summer? Also where the hell are the girls sleeping?

Reactions: 15
I have to say that I watched today’s vlog...havnt seen one since Scotland....I rely on you guys. But I didn’t hate it...I didn’t love it as I can’t stand lazy.......but it wasn’t filled with pool shots and creepy ...just a few...and..he appeared at the end....the big plus was we didn’t have to put up with Izzy.....I cannot stand that girls voice....and the way she speaks to the others...and prattles on about nothing....perhaps a little to much of cleeeevr booooy.......but the van was interesting and I love when we can point out her lies......would love to know under what school standards those primart workbooks come...but at least they are doing something...god help them when school holidays are over and lazy and creepy start sharing their wisdom with them...will let myself out now....

Reactions: 8
If I was giving that work to my 14 year old if I was home schooling she would of told me to feck off. Then again my daughter enjoys a challenge and is a very clever girl who actually wants to do well in life and go Uni. Sarah clearly has no high hopes for her kids to be giving her 14 year old work my friends 5 year old daughter could do in her sleep.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they’ve cluttered so much of the storage space in the caravan with school work (that’s not educational whatsoever) when English schools are currently broken up for summer? Also where the hell are the girls sleeping?
I have thought this too, it seems we may be in the minority too as there is lots of talk of home schooling and the work the girls are given. I totally get that they could do with continuing to work the whole summer if they have any chance of doing even half the work other kids will of done in lockdown but my daughter was homeschooled like others during COVID and I am not doing school work with her now as it is the holidays, yes she has usual homework to do but not the usual daily stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good evening Tattle! It's just gone after midnight here in NI (1am in France) so it's time for me to log on here and take a log of the views! Gonna do it a little different tonight using the Notes app to note down view counts and times. (31,534 as of 00:13BST)

On a slightly related note, do you think YouTube will ever delete bought views?
So for the 2nd day running its had 30k views before midnight and we've up this morning to see the vlog is on exactly 50k views this morning.

Once again exactly 50k people have watched between the vlog going up and the next morning.

It's just embarrassing really.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.