Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they didn't like how the cows were treated when milking so shouldn't they be cutting out dairy or do they not know that milk is the main ingredient of ice cream?
Don’t be so ignorant. Milk isn’t the main ingredient of Ice Cream. Cream is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I imaging it, or did Sarah say Chris had restless leg syndrome?

Is there anyone with any medical knowledge who can explain what could be behind this?

Brilliant spot @M_stalker
I don’t get it often but sometimes if I’ve had a long day but not very physical - almost like my brain is tired but not my body. I get it very mildly compared to some people but it’s very unpleasant.

Oh I’m rubbish at thinking of thread names but

national lampoons chav-vacation

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we think this is GCSE-level stuff...? 😬

I was Isabelle's age only 3 years ago. We were writing 1500-word essays, expected to use academic language, and doing footnotes in History. I distinctly remember being required to find, read, and understand multiple Jstor (university-level) journal articles about Northern Irish poetry, in our own time. And in Mathematics we were starting Calculus and Logarithms (means always using scientific calculators).
This required a private, quiet workspace that was meticulously organised and stayed the same every day. We students were old enough to chose our own homework hours according to our assessment schedule, and would regularly work late into the night IN OUR OWN PERSONAL SPACES. It would have been my worst nightmare to be stuck in cramped conditions with young and infant children, following their schedule. Not to mention breaking your back over a kiddie table. Or doing babyish cartoonish worksheets that are seriously appropriate for a 7 year old. That would be so mentally unstimulating.
Totally agree with this. Its almost like Chris and Sarah don't believe that she could ever be an 'academic' so to speak. They don't push her or challenge her at all, its like they want to keep her young and baby her forever. There are thousands of resources online that would provide work for Izzy's age and somehow they're sat giving her baby work sheets? I just don't get it. Poor girl has no hope for her GCSE's

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally agree with this. Its almost like Chris and Sarah don't believe that she could ever be an 'academic' so to speak. They don't push her or challenge her at all, its like they want to keep her young and baby her forever. There are thousands of resources online that would provide work for Izzy's age and somehow they're sat giving her baby work sheets? I just don't get it. Poor girl has no hope for her GCSE's

They'll want her knocking out babies young so they can keep the channel going, a la the Radfords

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All those nappies she has for Jace- when my 2 were his age - 17months- they had those little pull up nappies that huggies and pampers do- that was years ago and I’m sure they’ve improved them over the years. Would be so much cooler for him and also in preparation for potty training which lbh probably won’t happen till his 3 and is a whole new thread topic!!!!! Poor poor little boy. As for his speech well................. Chris and Sarah are a disgrace as parents they should be parenting full time not vlogging

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All those nappies she has for Jace- when my 2 were his age - 17months- they had those little pull up nappies that huggies and pampers do- that was years ago and I’m sure they’ve improved them over the years. Would be so much cooler for him and also in preparation for potty training which lbh probably won’t happen till his 3 and is a whole new thread topic!!!!! Poor poor little boy. As for his speech well................. Chris and Sarah are a disgrace as parents they should be parenting full time not vlogging
I hate to judge children but my nephew is a couple of months older than Jace but the difference is shocking.

Reactions: 16
When on earth are Sarah and Chris actually going to sit down and teach the children ? You can’t just bung em a book and say fill it in ?? I don’t watch the vlogs if I can help it but watched a few over lockdown and they spent absolutely no time doing school work or projects with the girls ! Sarah’s going to get really bored of it soon ! Have you actually ever seen Chris sit down and do anything with the girls ??

Reactions: 24
I hate to judge children but my nephew is a couple of months older than Jace but the difference is shocking.
just realised.. my nephew is less than 4 months older than Jace and can already count to 10, all on his own, without help! I guess a lot of learning can happen in 3 months but I can't see that happening with Jace..

Reactions: 16
Was it the one where Mr Smooth Operator gave Sarah a night to remember with his idea of an aphrodisiac menu, if I remember correctly it consisted of a pack of Bernard Matthews turkey drummers🤮 & a four pack of cider or something, not sure what vlog it was on , but sure someone will recall it.
I was so focused at how awkward they are in each other’s company I don’t remember what they ate but your probably right!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was so focused at how awkward they are in each other’s company I don’t remember what they ate but your probably right!😂😂
If there that uncomfortable on a date night imagine the night they made Jason, I bet they had one of those huge sheets with a hole in that Chris draped over Sarah, like on the hand maids tale. Chris knowing that he had to go through with it to take the attention of his sleeping with young teens, his real fix!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After those kids move out they will be done.
That’ll never happen they’ll be made to stay forever. Esme will still be saying “oh my gosh thank you soooo much everywun” in that irritating fake voice on her her 40th birthday 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That’ll never happen they’ll be made to stay forever. Esme will still be saying “oh gosh thank you soooo much everywun” in that irritating fake voice on her her 40rh birthday 😂
Isla maybe but I can see Esme leaving as soon as possible

Reactions: 10
So, I think the learning during the traditional summer holidays is because when you homeschool you have to put a certain amount of hours in. If they do their learning now and have evidence of it they can take time off later, probably when they have a more organised/all inclusive type of holiday because those hours are 'banked'.

Also more than likely to generate comments and interaction such as this.

Reactions: 9
I thought they didn't like how the cows were treated when milking so shouldn't they be cutting out dairy or do they not know that milk is the main ingredient of ice cream?
To be fair to Sarah, she thinks milk comes from supermarkets. She’ll be quite shocked when she realises it’s from cows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are the minghams just doing an embarrassing poundland copy of family fizz in order to gain views and subs ? ,half hearted vegetarians (Vegans FF) and taking the cash cows out of school , maybe Lazy will start doing yoga and running 😂 , they could rebrand themselves as “Family Piss “

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.