Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have to Quaratine when they go to another county all six of them in that tin can 😂😂teach them a lesson.
They won't listen. They'll still spread they're sweaty gunky germs all over the place. Remember, the rules don't apply to them. They'll be in an Italian lidle ( if there is such a thing) with their masks down by their chins as usual because they are a pair of selfish arse wipes.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Call me old fashioned, but I really don’t like Isabelle’s latest poses on her instagram 🤢. Does she come up with the ideas herself? Or it is her poor excuse for parents who get her to pose like that. She’s 14, just a child. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😡
Shes 15 in a few weeks though. Iv seen girls her age dress and pose like that. I hope / think it's just her trying to copy and "fit in" with others she's seen and not something more.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyway see you all back here tomorrow at 5pm,or it could be 6 then again maybe 7

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lazy posting her salad on Instagram whilst the vulnerable IFAM lose their minds with no vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes 15 in a few weeks though. Iv seen girls her age dress and pose like that. I hope / think it's just her trying to copy and "fit in" with others she's seen and not something more.
Maybe. But as I have a daughter Isabelle’s age, who is just a typical teenager, I’ve never seen my daughter or her friends pose like that. The sad thing is because Isabelle is so isolated from her peers she’s learning these poses etc from social media which is so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Call me old fashioned, but I really don’t like Isabelle’s latest poses on her instagram 🤢. Does she come up with the ideas herself? Or it is her poor excuse for parents who get her to pose like that. She’s 14, just a child. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😡
I've just had a look at her instagram and agree. She looks like someone in their twenties. However, I'm sure there are children her age that are doing poses like that but their Instagrams aren't so public.

What doesn't make sense is that she is treated like a child with lol dolls and other childish tat but treated like an adult with looking after Jace and being encouraged to pose like that. I just wonder who is actually taking the pictures? Is it momager to be Sarah, creepy Chris or one of the younger girls? l'm so glad that I didnt grow up with Instagram. It's exposing her to all sorts of comments. She'll get a big head with flattering comments but then knock her self esteem with hate comments.

Reactions: 26
Maybe. But as I have a daughter Isabelle’s age, who is just a typical teenager, I’ve never seen my daughter or her friends pose like that. The sad thing is because Isabelle is so isolated from her peers she’s learning these poses etc from social media which is so wrong.

Those poses are hideous. It's not just you. And the shots are set up and taken by her scum bag parents. She hasn't a hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Those poses are hideous. It's not just you. And the shots are set up and taken by her scum bag parents. She hasn't a hope.
She’s a pretty girl it’s so sad her parents exploiting her.
Chris even stole Isabelles moment at the Lego meet

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The lyrics in Izzys insta story 'sorry mama I fell in love with a criminal' 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've just had a look at her instagram and agree. She looks like someone in their twenties. However, I'm sure there are children her age that are doing poses like that but their Instagrams aren't so public.

What doesn't make sense is that she is treated like a child with lol dolls and other childish tat but treated like an adult with looking after Jace and being encouraged to pose like that. I just wonder who is actually taking the pictures? Is it momager to be Sarah, creepy Chris or one of the younger girls? l'm so glad that I didnt grow up with Instagram. It's exposing her to all sorts of comments. She'll get a big head with flattering comments but
I think they have ideas about her becoming a model. Whilst she’s a pretty girl I don’t think she’s exactly modelling material. The poor girl is going to come down to earth with a huge bump eventually ☹.

Reactions: 22
Omg lazy exposing a bit of skin there hun, don’t forget to slip slop slap that sunscreen on🍅🍅🍅😂
For a woman in her 30s her breasts really do sag can't imagine where they will hang in 5-10 yrs. she might trip over them when she walks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like they have given up even the pretence of loving their so called job of vlogging daily.
No update why it is late, nothing?

I think ifam has stopped caring too because I only saw a post from Thomas asking about the vlog with no other comments from rest of the ifam.

I am wondering will they just disappear one day, post no more vlogs and hope their existing vlogs continue to bring some income? Or will there be a sad goodbye vlog with funeral music creepy has been using recently? Posted five years from now with only 5 views from the members of extinct ifam?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think they have ideas about her becoming a model. Whilst she’s a pretty girl I don’t think she’s exactly modelling material. The poor girl is going to come down to earth with a huge bump eventually ☹.
Sadly her mothers ugly personality is rubbing off on her!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
For a woman in her 30s her breasts really do sag can't imagine where they will hang in 5-10 yrs. she might trip over them when she walks
Reminds me of tat song...... do your boobs hang low....do they wobble to and fro..... can you tie them in a knot....can you tie them in a bow 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it me or is it odd that Jace still falls asleep as soon as hes in a pool?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.