Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have to Quaratine when they go to another county all six of them in that tin can šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚teach them a lesson.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Whatā€™s their obsession with the cost of the toll roads in France. In Scotland it was the cost of car parks.

They donā€™t have to drive on the toll roads in France they can take the longer non toll routes.
It's to show they have "money" (even though we all know how much debt they're in).

Reactions: 20
No mention of theā€wasp stingā€ in last nights vlog !!!! Well if ā€œ you donā€™t vlog it , it donā€™t happenā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's to show they have "money" (even though we all know how much debt they're in).
This is true, everything they do is for show.

It must be killing Lazy that they canā€™t mention the Ā£40 a day itā€™s costing them to top up with those extra thousands of views that her manky husband buys every night.
Thatā€™s over a grand a month for them to pretend that their channel is not dying on itā€™s arse.

I hope they get stuck quarantined in that tin can, in 40 degree heat with a broken air conditioner and we can sit back and watch them implode.
Vegetarians my arse, Lazy would be gnawing off her own chunky limbs by lunchtime. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hello everybody, longtime lurker here but this shall be my first post! :m
I wanted to just jump in with my two sense on yesterdayā€™s vlog, sorry if itā€™s already been said.
During the ā€˜hot tub/jacuzziā€™ scene of yesterdayā€™s vlog, Sarah took it upon herself to debunk any controversy as to what she was allowing Jace to sit in as she explained it was not a hot tub, and was the same temperature as the pool. This indicates to me that she knew it would have been wrong to have put her infant baby into a steaming hot tub and it would have gotten people talking.
She then goes on to say, (and with a smirk and an excited cackle) ā€œThatā€™s what Iā€™m going to call the vlog - babyā€™s first time in a hot tub!ā€
This screams underlying evil to me, Sarah Ingham knows a title like that will get the views in as itā€™s seen as controversial. Is this mother always looking for a way to market off the idea of her children in danger? Most of the time it actually being dangerous, and it makes me feel that she absolutely thrives off drama. Itā€™s a sick way of thinking.

I may be wrong but I am sure that is what the vlog was called and itā€™s been changed since, to my knowledge.
No ,you`re right.Both of them know the difference between right and wrong ,but if it means money for them ,they`ll do it anyway ,even if it means pervs gawping at their teen ,or not being vigilant where their toddler is concerned.They remind me of the saconne jolys.People would message Jonathan ,warning him that their child/children could be at risk.His response was as cocky as chris or sarah`s is.It`s all money for these greedy parents ,nothing else matters.:(
Great to have you onboard ,hope you`ll stick around.You can voice an opinion without being jumped on and the natives are extremely friendly :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we are going a bit OTT with the views. If they were bought it would more likely be 25,000/50,000 jump. Not buy a few at a time. There Australia and American audience (whatā€™s left of them) will watch the vlog when we are sleeping. They will be hitting there hone time from schools or waking up etc....

No doubt he had bought them in the past but I donā€™t see it being and every night thing or the YouTube algorithm would notice an unusual pattern and flag for attention

But I donā€™t put it past him to buy them and not tell Sarah as this new caravan was all his idea along with Scotland and for them both to fail he canā€™t stand being in the wrong. So who knows

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder what insurance they have? They may need another policy if theirs does not cover FCO advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think heā€™s the type of sleezbag that loves being around women so he can act macho and flirt with/shag them, I think if theyā€™re was another man around he would feel totally inferior, he could not survive in a group of real men, heā€™s a proper worm šŸ›

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Youā€™ve got to be so careful is the FO say not to travel (like what is looking likely with France, lots of other countries already stopping travel to France) not just your travel insurance becomes not valid, so does the major of car insurance policies. I often wonder if they are stupid as they look or itā€™s just an act. Like majority of car insurance providers only provide 30 days of euro cover, canā€™t see them taking out an extra policy....

Reactions: 15
Why are they having just a margarita for their pizza? They could of had a load of veggies on top? It wouldnā€™t balance out all the cheese carbs and grease, but it would of been a start!
Theyā€™re a vegetarian family who NEVER eats vegetables
Carbatarians is more suited to them

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think heā€™s the type of sleezbag that loves being around women so he can act macho and flirt with/shag them, I think if theyā€™re was another man around he would feel totally inferior, he could not survive in a group of real men, heā€™s a proper worm šŸ›
He reminds me of the Sherminator from the American Pie films.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought he was gay way back when I first started watching.
Me too! My nice used to watch them when they first went to Florida and I genuinely thought he was lazys gay brother..... Now I know heā€™s her cheating teen chasing husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine having over a million subscribers and having to buy views. Embarrassing šŸ˜‚

I thought he was gay way back when I first started watching.
Me too

If they have any sense (though we know they don't) they'd come home now. They've had a week away, that's enough right now. But we know how stupid they are, they'll travel further into the covid hole.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.