Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having over a million subscribers and having to buy views. Embarrassing 😂

Me too

If they have any sense (though we know they don't) they'd come home now. They've had a week away, that's enough right now. But we know how stupid they are, they'll travel further into the covid hole.
A waste of the toll money 😂 nothing but driving and uploading 15 mins of boring tit, a couple of lies and some snide comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally random and haven't read through all the posts but... why don't they turn that sofa around so the long back is against the caravan? That way the corner bit won't cut the area in half, Jace can run around the entire floor area and play, and from the sofa they'll actually have a view because they'll be facing the awning windows (as apposed to facing the caravan)!?? Sarah harping on that Chris said it's staying as it is - that's because I suspect he's left to do all the physical stuff... why the hell can't she turn a bloody inflatable sofa around herself!?!

She behaves as though she's completely incapable of actually doing anything practical. Just turn the effing sofa!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Totally random and haven't read through all the posts but... why don't they turn that sofa around so the long back is against the caravan? That way the corner bit won't cut the area in half, Jace can run around the entire floor area and play, and from the sofa they'll actually have a view because they'll be facing the awning windows (as apposed to facing the caravan)!?? Sarah harping on that Chris said it's staying as it is - that's because I suspect he's left to do all the physical stuff... why the hell can't she turn a bloody inflatable sofa around herself!?!

She behaves as though she's completely incapable of actually doing anything practical. Just turn the effing sofa!!!!
Yep thought exactly the same about the sofa!! Why would you have it facing against the view and turning it would give them more space..

Reactions: 25
Yep thought exactly the same about the sofa!! Why would you have it facing against the view and turning it would give them more space..
Maybe he doesn’t want lazy to see what he’s up too when his is supposed to be editing. If the sofa was against the caravan she could look thru the window and see 🤪🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Any normal person would have put that sofa the other way, but these are the inghams, you can't argue with stupid !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s their obsession with the cost of the toll roads in France. In Scotland it was the cost of car parks.

They don’t have to drive on the toll roads in France they can take the longer non toll routes.
They're too stupid to realise this

Reactions: 14
It's currently 40 degrees in the Dordogne :LOL: It was 32 when Sarah was complaining it was hot yesterday

Did they manage to get the aircon working in the end?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s their obsession with the cost of the toll roads in France. In Scotland it was the cost of car parks.

They don’t have to drive on the toll roads in France they can take the longer non toll routes.
Honestly I think it's because they want to 'review' something and give 'travel advice'. Since they won't disclose their location they can't really review it (although I have heard them try n occasion it just doesn't work if you dont say where it is). So they kinda review car parks and toll booths

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of our ski resorts up here posted on their facebook page the other day about the amount of campervans parking overnight in their carpark. They have hookup that you can prebook but they also let people just park and sleep and ask for a donation (suggested £5) if you use the facilities like showers, toilets, water disposal etc. The Minghams didn't stay there (thankfully) but out of hundreds of campervans parking up over the last month and using the facilities, they have raised £15 in their donation boxes. So sadly it isn't just the Minghams who drive around Scotland parking where they like for free and not supporting the local economy. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think he’s the type of sleezbag that loves being around women so he can act macho and flirt with/shag them, I think if they’re was another man around he would feel totally inferior, he could not survive in a group of real men, he’s a proper worm 🐛
Makes me wonder what Katrinas partner thinks of him. He’s more of a rough around the edges kind of guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had words!

How long until the sofa bursts? 😂
I was thinking this too. Also looks dangerous for Jace to be running around in there when he could climb under the wheels or something. The only supervision he gets is from his siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Makes me wonder what Katrinas partner thinks of him. He’s more of a rough around the edges kind of guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had words!

I was thinking this too. Also looks dangerous for Jace to be running around in there when he could climb under the wheels or something. The only supervision he gets is from his siblings.
With their 30k van and air awning you’d think they would have stumped up for the inserts to hide the underneath and tyres....

Reactions: 14
With their 30k van and air awning you’d think they would have stumped up for the inserts to hide the underneath and tyres....
Creepy was going to put the skirts on under the chavavan after lazy put the curtains up.

showing my age here but who could be bothered doing all that erecting etc for a week. Would rather have a chalet any day 🤪🤪

He used to worship the ground creepy walked on, don’t know about now, however katrinas partner comes across as thick as two short planks rubbing together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Call me old fashioned, but I really don’t like Isabelle’s latest poses on her instagram 🤢. Does she come up with the ideas herself? Or it is her poor excuse for parents who get her to pose like that. She’s 14, just a child. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.