Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for them choosing to travel (and I use that word loosely) because the locals need the income. What money have they ploughed into the local economy so far? To actual small business owners, the ones who need the support?
So far all they have done is pay for campsites and bought pizzas. They've not entered a local town/village, being vegetarian surely they would be rushing to the local food markets to stock up on fresh produce and support the locals, but no, not the minghams, they'll stick to the massive chain supermarkets!
The campsite they are on now seems like a haven style one as well. Why not find local independent ones to support, family run etc. They can't say they want to help tourism then stay at a chain type place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We're getting closer to 46k views now (a matter of 51 views to be exact). It's just hit 2am in NI so 3am in France, may hope there's not a very lot of driving in the morning!

EDIT 02:04: We're at 46, 178 now!

EDIT 02:14: Not sure if I missed a "purchasing", but the video has shot up to 46,583.
If he is buying views ,he`s not going to have much of a holiday.Chris ,you supposedly,(.i`d love to know how many ifam no longer watch ,and i wish they`d unsubscribe),have 1 mill+ subs ,that`s a helluva lot of purchasing fool.So much for making memories!

Reactions: 14
Can’t help but think of the lack of common sense in the vlogs, one minute we can’t go to the park guys it’s too busy, later on in a swimming pool with various other children? Surely the park would be safer than sharing manky pool water with potential COVID carriers? That’s why here swimming pools are still closed because it’s a breeding ground for all kinds of things? Let’s face it hygiene isn’t high in the priority list for this lot..they are now saying France could be on the quarantine list in the next few days..does that not tell you something surely??

Reactions: 26
So videoing at Yelloh! Village La Bastiane is allowed for non commercial usage. 🤔 i take it creepy is breaking the rules yet again since they make money from their videos 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ingham family #what can give us views give us clues tattlers..

Well lazy do slimming world or a proper diet program and show proper meals and progress instead of a fad of not eating meat it will get you no where trust me your doing it all wrong your just cutting out something that could be good for crappy pizza etc
Chris find some more interesting places to film than pools fields and you hanging around for WiFi could film walking round French markets if not the French produce that you've bought to make a meal (not a lot of ideas for france but scotland you know I'm on here let me know if you want ideas)

Reactions: 7
So videoing at Yelloh! Village La Bastiane is allowed for non commercial usage. 🤔 i take it creepy is breaking the rules yet again since they make money from their videos 🤔
I hope someone is going to contact them and let them know their guests are being filmed in their togs so the Inghams can profit off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not giving them any ideas for content, despite them having a million things on their doorstep they could vlog.
Keep on doing what you do Minghams, The quicker their ship sinks the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello everybody, longtime lurker here but this shall be my first post! :m
I wanted to just jump in with my two sense on yesterday’s vlog, sorry if it’s already been said.
During the ‘hot tub/jacuzzi’ scene of yesterday’s vlog, Sarah took it upon herself to debunk any controversy as to what she was allowing Jace to sit in as she explained it was not a hot tub, and was the same temperature as the pool. This indicates to me that she knew it would have been wrong to have put her infant baby into a steaming hot tub and it would have gotten people talking.
She then goes on to say, (and with a smirk and an excited cackle) “That’s what I’m going to call the vlog - baby’s first time in a hot tub!”
This screams underlying evil to me, Sarah Ingham knows a title like that will get the views in as it’s seen as controversial. Is this mother always looking for a way to market off the idea of her children in danger? Most of the time it actually being dangerous, and it makes me feel that she absolutely thrives off drama. It’s a sick way of thinking.

I may be wrong but I am sure that is what the vlog was called and it’s been changed since, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I wanted to just jump in with my two sense on yesterday’s vlog, sorry if it’s already been said.
During the ‘hot tub/jacuzzi’ scene of yesterday’s vlog, Sarah took it upon herself to debunk any controversy as to what she was allowing Jace to sit in as she explained it was not a hot tub, and was the same temp as the pool. This indicates to me that she clearly knew it would have been wrong to have put her infant baby into a steaming hot tub, and it would have gotten people talking.
She then goes on to say, (and with a smirk and a laugh) “That’s what I’m going to call the vlog - baby’s first time in a hot tub.”
This screams evil to me, Sarah Ingham knows a title like that will get the views in as it’s seen as controversial. She is always looking for a way to market off the idea of her children in danger, most of the time it actually being dangerous, and it makes me feel that she absolutely thrives off drama. It’s a sick way of thinking.

I may be wrong but I am sure that is what the vlog was called and it’s been changed since, to my knowledge.
They changed it to toddler instead of baby

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't believe that they do this 7 days a week. The girls' sense of reality must be so warped.

Are there any other YouTubers with families that go this far to stay relevant?

Reactions: 18
During the ‘hot tub/jacuzzi’ scene of yesterday’s vlog, Sarah took it upon herself to debunk any controversy as to what she was allowing Jace to sit in as she explained it was not a hot tub, and was the same temperature as the pool. This indicates to me that she knew it would have been wrong to have put her infant baby into a steaming hot tub and it would have gotten people talking.
She then goes on to say, (and with a smirk and an excited cackle) “That’s what I’m going to call the vlog - baby’s first time in a hot tub!”
This screams underlying evil to me, Sarah Ingham knows a title like that will get the views in as it’s seen as controversial. Is this mother always looking for a way to market off the idea of her children in danger? Most of the time it actually being dangerous, and it makes me feel that she absolutely thrives off drama. It’s a sick way of thinking.

Little home schooling idea for you Sarah - what's the difference in hot tub and jacuzzi? Little heads up for you, think hoover and vacuum cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Unfortunately that is all Lazy does - thrive off drama. The more controversial the better, which I agree is a sick way of thinking.

Actually IMHO several other family vloggers seem to love the titles including accidents and medical drama and of course the pregnancy announcements & childbirth vlogs.
It just goes to show that these people must live pretty simple mundane lives if they need to create this kind of content to keep viewers engaged.
Then again I can’t think of anything more boring than watching another family going about their normal daily lives.

Reactions: 21
What’s their obsession with the cost of the toll roads in France. In Scotland it was the cost of car parks.

They don’t have to drive on the toll roads in France they can take the longer non toll routes.

Reactions: 27
Just a couple of notes re: their ‘vegetarianism’.

Why are they having just a margarita for their pizza? They could of had a load of veggies on top? It wouldn’t balance out all the cheese carbs and grease, but it would of been a start!

If it is indeed for weight loss reasons, I can’t help but think lazy is barking up the wrong tree. She could go lean, grilled meats with loads of green leafy veg. That’s more realistic for her than an actual healthy vegetarian diet - as we all all know the meat in her plate is going to be replaced with cheese, or meat substitute also with cheese. Or Carbs. With cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.