Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 01:49 the views shot up to 45,481. This is ridiculous!

01:54 they rose to 45,732.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We're getting closer to 46k views now (a matter of 51 views to be exact). It's just hit 2am in NI so 3am in France, may hope there's not a very lot of driving in the morning!

EDIT 02:04: We're at 46, 178 now!

EDIT 02:14: Not sure if I missed a "purchasing", but the video has shot up to 46,583.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Each time they moan creepy does a woohoo and an extra long one at the end whilst saying โ€œthat was sooo sickโ€
Yeah but if there was ever a moan I bet the women faked it. I bet you anything, he's going like a jackhammer and she's thinking hang on, I can't feel anything until a few months later when she's hit in the face by big Frank. Then she'll feel it. Mark my words. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
02:24BST - We're at 46,916 views now. At least he's attempting to try and not add a lump amount of views...? Still pretty obvious Creepy, just saying.

EDIT 02:29: Just hit 47,108.
EDIT 02:34: 47,288. Hmm...
EDIT 02:39: The views have gone up an additional 106 views. I can see Mr Grease is slowly buying the views bit by bit. How many people do you think would be actually viewing the videos right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
47,288 at 9:40 pm - US Eastern time zone. Which I think is 2:40am there
At 02:22BST the views have shot up to 47,529. You're 5 hours behind us, 6 hours behind France, so you're right.
EDIT 02:49: We're at 47,640.
EDIT 02:55: Creeping up to another 100 added views.
EDIT 02:59: Oh oh! The video is now at 47,863 views! Bit of a jump there.
EDIT 03:05: We're now at 47,981. Sigh.
EDIT 03:09: Views are now over the 48k mark, I'm guessing they'll be at 50k by half 4.

At 02:22BST the views have shot up to 47,529. You're 5 hours behind us, 6 hours behind France, so you're right.
EDIT 02:49: We're at 47,640.
EDIT 02:55: Creeping up to another 100 added views.
EDIT 02:59: Oh oh! The video is now at 47,863 views! Bit of a jump there.
EDIT 03:05: We're now at 47,981. Sigh.
EDIT 03:09: Views are now over the 48k mark, I'm guessing they'll be at 50k by half 4.
Ran out of time to edit that message - 03:14: Views hit 48,162. That's me signing off from view duty tonight, I'm awfully exhausted after going to buy some stationery for the upcoming school year and spending a lot of time online - goodnight tattlers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but the views have been at 49,558 since 4:40am. I'm guessing Chris has gone to bed ๐Ÿ˜‰
However, although it's a little odd to jump up so consistently at the early hours, it's not necessary proof he's buying views because it does look organic (likely by design if so). It's possible that they have viewers in other timezones. Or it could all be Creepy refreshing on all the family devices ๐Ÿ˜œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell inghams France on or could be on quarantine list tjey are mad stupid dumb putting kids at risk ๐Ÿ™„ just go home for duck sakes the heat isn't safe for ltittle one no mention of sun cream at all sarah your a smug witch ur business should be voted worst of year i hope to god it never makes it in to mother baby mag its unsafe not tested to standards chris did u injoy your yearly bath? And vegetarian they wont stick to it .they need vegetables as well sarah please at least try and cook a decent meal for your poor kids poor jace is going end up unwell and non verbal .and isla duck sake talk properly my son is 7 talks perfectly! And izzy is so annoying sounds like her mam ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do they ever leave the campsites to go and explore ?
Not including Lidl trips?
They would have saved a fortune buying a paddling pool for the back garden.
Imagine the holiday snaps this year ..a picture of a bush,of a shower block.a โ€œpoolโ€ and donโ€™t forget the obligatory play park picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So much for them choosing to travel (and I use that word loosely) because the locals need the income. What money have they ploughed into the local economy so far? To actual small business owners, the ones who need the support?
So far all they have done is pay for campsites and bought pizzas. They've not entered a local town/village, being vegetarian surely they would be rushing to the local food markets to stock up on fresh produce and support the locals, but no, not the minghams, they'll stick to the massive chain supermarkets!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.