Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
I know children and adults aswell we all can accidentally hurts ourselves no matter how we careful are so I know a child falling and bumping their head or breaking their arm these things can happen it’s out of our control and when those things happen a parent shouldn’t feel guilty at all but when it comes to Indy I think sometimes she can be very careless and she thinks it’s funny cause being careless allows her to get more crazy content of her children which gets her views but I can see one of her children seriously injuring themselves one day and I’m not taking about a broken arm I could see something way more severe happening which I hope never happens but it wouldn’t surprise me.

She puts those kids in situations were they could get badly injured and a lot of the time those situations are easily preventable so there’s no excuse for her to putting her kids at risk like that and sometimes I think she purposely puts them in situations to get a bad reaction out of them for the video and she doesn’t seem to think it’s a big deal but one of these days it could end badly. Ben is also to blame because he’s their parent too and he is just as bad for allowing the children to be exploited. In no way do I expect Indy to be a perfect mum and I know sometimes parenting can be stressful and overwhelming so it’s not always easy but she’s more focused on content than keeping those kids safe and helping them to learn and listen so they behave better because she lets them do what they want most of the time so it’s no surprise they don’t listen or understand being told no it must be very confusing for them when she lets them be wild and shoves a camera in their face.

Reactions: 5
Her whole promo of this sponsored fitness journey is so fucking gross. She’s a few months postpartum and preaching weight loss with a program that looks like it makes you starve yourself 😒 great message to be putting out there to new mums
I’ve actually done the program it’s great but definitely don’t think she should be promoting it so recently postpartum even with clearance form a doctor to exercise not all mums have the means to do something like this so soon after having a baby

owen2110

Always been fame hungry then, just needed a rich partner so she could piss around all day and reach it.
I agree with the fame hungry thing. Just found this article from when she was 16/17

• Wow

Amyzep

Rain is flooding into Indy's house AGAIN? This is the third time it's happened since I've been following her. How can such a rich couple not prioritise proper drainage on their house? Or you know, pay attention to the weather report for the expected heavy rain and plan ahead by sandbagging/ setting up a pump 🥴

• Wow

kmartplate

VIP Member
I have heard that they met through Pip Edwards (founder of PE Nation) who is Ben's ex- they were dating pretty close up until he started dating Indy. Indy went to Pips influencer events for the brand. Awkies.
If you scroll through Pips Instagram you will see so many photos from when she lived in that house Indy and Ben live in now - and Indy commenting on them too
how interesting- thanks! Normally I don’t particularly care how people meet but for some reason I was curious this time, maybe the age gap and money and Indy’s lofty aspirations piqued my interest.

sophiesgiantego

Yeah I guess you got to get defensive when you’re on the payroll but It’s bloody obvious if even some of her idiot fans are thinking this. Also look at her family all extremely athletic looking also she has youth on her side.

i “bounced“ back very quickly with my first 2 thanks to genetics but age got me with my 3rd and my genetics were tired 😂
My genetics got me looking like Shrek after giving birth 😂😂😂

• Haha

BeckBeck

The dog has bit Navy and she wants to rehome, but Ben obv doesn’t. Why is she discussing with Instagram.

• Wow

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Her latest fitaz promo with her before/after is very misleading. She has been doing this for more than 8 weeks. She has great results but that took longer than 8 weeks. Soul was born in December and she started about 6 weeks pp from memory. She also went on holidays etc so her 8 weeks was probably done over 10- 12 weeks.

BeckBeck

She’s older. Indy is the youngest.
Bella doesn’t work, but makes her living travelling around Europe with different rich men.
Make of it what you will 🤐

• Wow

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
The whole it’s nipped at other peoples kids but not mine is fine is so fucking stupid.

its always off leash in her stories.

she is actually stupid.

kmartplate

VIP Member
The house seems pretty nice but these photos make it look so bad and take away the view and it’s pretty ordinary. Yet it looked nice in pip’s photos. I also have three young kids so I get it but also this is next level.

Reactions: 4