Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she films so much tells me she is barely engaged with her children throughout the day and not meeting their needs, which would perfectly explain why they are so bratty. Like for her to catch everything on camera that she does, she would be glued to her phone, plus every time her husband posts clips of her she has her phone in her hand. I’m truly concerned for anyone who watches her and thinks she’s relatable. I come from a huge family, I’m talking 3+ kids in every family (six families all up) and none one them have ever been that chaotic. Yes, kids will be kids but they learn from being corrected and having boundaries in place, none of which we see from Indy. I’m dying to see her just give her poor kids a big hug, read them a book and tuck them into bed 😫 as much as I dislike her husband, the kids (B especially) seem to be more calm around him when Indy’s not around

Reactions: 13
Just to get this thread moving - I'm always here for the Indy content so thanks for the new thread!

The whole fascination with her intrigues me, given the nonstop chaos of that household and the oversharing in relation to her kids.... Why isn't she called out more often? She is huge on tik tok but I don't know if it's majority non-parent/younger followers who don't understand parenting or the importance of some kind of boundaries and routine in family life.... They just follow for sheer entertainment, surely any mum followers are predominantly hate following and silently judging while watching the car crash?

I couldn't believe she won content creator of the year when all she manufacturers is situations where her kids terrorise the house and assault each other. Ben looks like a corpse and he seems over it but he must enjoy the $$ and benefits it brings, so continues to enable the behaviour.

Like many others here the chaos is too much for me, but she annoyed me a couple weeks ago when she was whining that Soul wasn't sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old (WTF‼)... she said she didn't realise babies didn't sleep at this age because her other two kids were such good sleepers? Sorry what??? Isn't her whole thing that she is so sleep deprived because the kids don't sleep and never have slept?

Reactions: 10
Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
And I possibly do have it wrong as Azar is an Arabic surname. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
His background is Lebanese

Reactions: 12
Also this trip is gifted it’s been tagged as gifted once in writing so small I needed a bloody microscope to read it.

Also I’m annoyed as hell that cancer council paid her to do ads they are the exact people they are trying to educate so her sun safety lasted the full 5 minutes the ad did. What a joke

Reactions: 12
Also this trip is gifted it’s been tagged as gifted once in writing so small I needed a bloody microscope to read it.

Also I’m annoyed as hell that cancer council paid her to do ads they are the exact people they are trying to educate so her sun safety lasted the full 5 minutes the ad did. What a joke
I saw that too, the TINY writing on her story 🙄

The “fitness journey” she’s on will be the exact same as the sun safety thing, as soon as her sponsorship deal ends it’ll be back to her old ways and we won’t hear or see about it again

Reactions: 4
The fact that she films so much tells me she is barely engaged with her children throughout the day and not meeting their needs, which would perfectly explain why they are so bratty. Like for her to catch everything on camera that she does, she would be glued to her phone, plus every time her husband posts clips of her she has her phone in her hand. I’m truly concerned for anyone who watches her and thinks she’s relatable. I come from a huge family, I’m talking 3+ kids in every family (six families all up) and none one them have ever been that chaotic. Yes, kids will be kids but they learn from being corrected and having boundaries in place, none of which we see from Indy. I’m dying to see her just give her poor kids a big hug, read them a book and tuck them into bed 😫 as much as I dislike her husband, the kids (B especially) seem to be more calm around him when Indy’s not around
Re being glued to the phone I’ve often thought about how long it takes her to edit everything together too. I tried to get into making tik toks (cringe) and omg the amount of time it took to cut and crop videos, put together etc. Gave up. Plus she replies to lots of comments. She would truly be on her phone all day.

Reactions: 7
Way too big she is a naturally beautiful girl (I think - not sure how much is natural or not) but those teeth are too much

Reactions: 7

---
It’s weird to me you’re just guessing that he’s indigenous when neither of them have said that and getting mad at them for not doing things you think First Nations people should do like giving them “culturally appropriate” middle names. Like what?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I used to think she was so beautiful. She is still obviously very pretty but her look has changed and surely it’s not just the teeth? She is still so young but I guess she was younger before and maybe that chaotic life has taken its toll. Not that she looks haggard or bad or anything at all, just different.

Reactions: 5
I've only been following her since Bambi was born. What was she like when she was a first time Mum and when Navy was a baby/ toddler? Did she ever share real and honest parenting struggles without playing up the drama? She acts like she loves the chaos and noise and has this super chilled and laid back approach to motherhood (well that's what she portrays). But it surely has to get to her at some point?

Reactions: 2
Wasnt Indy the influencer who was photoshopping a mole off Navy's face when he was a baby?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wasnt Indy the influencer who was photoshopping a mole off Navy's face when he was a baby?
Yep that was her! I didn’t follow her back then but it seemed like bizarre behaviour. I can’t imagine her doing anything like that now- she often shows the children looking a bit dirty like little kids often do and with their hair and clothes messy etc. Can’t imagine why anyone would photoshop sweet little (demons) kids!

Reactions: 2

---
gurl do you still have time then delete this - cos this is wild. what the actual duck are you on about 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 34