Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
The company should not have proved that before and after. It’s very misleading. It’s so easy to take a photo in the same pose and her not doing this actually makes it look very disingenuous and as though she didn’t achieve any results and is trying to hide this.

Reactions: 2

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Oh yeah that slide video was horrible slightly funny the first time but she kept getting her to do it

Reactions: 1
So that is why she was being rude to a girl in the comments that wrote that her bouncing back is also due to genetics. She was sooo pissed and kept insisting that she’s not naturally slim but it’s all hard work etc. yes, she works out but 3 kids in 4 years and having a body like that is not only due to hard work. What a weirdo

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Bambi’s teeth from the dummy 😭 When babies teeth stick out like that from the dummy do they straighten back out as they get older or is that them now until the big teeth come in?
I could be wrong is that more a palate issue my kids all used dummies but they never looked like that.

Latest video I just couldn’t live in that chaos ( yes I know all her videos are actual chaos). But I so badly wanted to suggest that they should all try sitting at the table and maybe give that candle thing a go that was doing the rounds just recently.

Maybe just maybe if they ate all their dinner they might sleep better