Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
She fucked Chris Brown?!?!
Yes she did 😅 she boasted about it online, she was a lot younger, but if you google it comes up with the screen shots I think, I’m sure some of her comments even said she was still sore 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
The bar is super low if that is goals honestly it gives me anxiety just watching but like a train wreck I can’t look away

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Way too big she is a naturally beautiful girl (I think - not sure how much is natural or not) but those teeth are too much

MadGal

VIP Member
I always try to imagine how it looks like from the outside when her kids are doing all this wild things and she just stands there with her phone in her hand non stop yelling. I honestly hope they will ban posting kids on social media. Imagine the internet being full of pictures and videos from your childhood accessible for anyone
I always think this, the digital footprint some of these creators are leaving for their kids they’ll all be in therapy as adults! It’s so embarrassing and degrading for them being filmed so chaotic and having meltdowns etc all for likes and 💰

elevatordomino

My cos this woman; I’ve only started watching her. I struggle enough with a 3 yo and a 3m old, I can’t imagine what it’s like with 3, PLUS ONLY HAVING ONE HAND COZ THE OTHER ALWAYS HAS A PHONE IN IT RECORDING! my god, I get stressed out trying to take a pic picture sometimes coz I’ve only got one hand to control my wild child and hold the other. If she put the phone down for a day and focused on them I think she’d find it easier.

sophiesgiantego

The way her NEWBORN is sleeping on that beanbag is terrifying. She just films her and walks away. I’m speechless!!!

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
The fact that she films so much tells me she is barely engaged with her children throughout the day and not meeting their needs, which would perfectly explain why they are so bratty. Like for her to catch everything on camera that she does, she would be glued to her phone, plus every time her husband posts clips of her she has her phone in her hand. I’m truly concerned for anyone who watches her and thinks she’s relatable. I come from a huge family, I’m talking 3+ kids in every family (six families all up) and none one them have ever been that chaotic. Yes, kids will be kids but they learn from being corrected and having boundaries in place, none of which we see from Indy. I’m dying to see her just give her poor kids a big hug, read them a book and tuck them into bed 😫 as much as I dislike her husband, the kids (B especially) seem to be more calm around him when Indy’s not around
Re being glued to the phone I’ve often thought about how long it takes her to edit everything together too. I tried to get into making tik toks (cringe) and omg the amount of time it took to cut and crop videos, put together etc. Gave up. Plus she replies to lots of comments. She would truly be on her phone all day.

joice

I scrolled back so you guys wouldn’t have too. I wonder if Ben ever misses his life before the chaos. The house looked lovely.
Oh wow didn’t realise that was actually his house. Totally thought it was one of her family members or something.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
If he does they‘re never shown. I don’t think he has but based on no facts 😂
Nah he doesn’t. He was with pip edwards previously, not sure if he had any partners after Pip and before Indy. But in pics with pip, it’s just them and her son. Dunno how you jump from Pip to Indy but somewhat heartening that he doesn’t seem to have only dated much younger women 🥹 jeez the bar is low innit

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Not a cop out at all, but the constant chaos and lack of cleaning up could be adhd, she’s wealthy enough to have a cleaner though 😩😩😩😩😩 or maybe she’s just young and immature and a slob idk
She’s young, immature, an attention seeker and a slob. ADHD or not, never excuses shit parenting or living in filth. Most of us with severe ADHD will be able to confirm our kids hygiene and regulation and having a mostly clean house is priority often to our own detriment.

She also has more than enough money to access an assessment or support.

Shes just a feral scumbag.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
But she’s encouraged this behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure what she’s crying about when it’s a product of what she’s created for views! It honestly is going to take one of her children to get seriously hurt for her to realise that it’s not cool and it’s not funny to allow your children to run wild doing as they please even if a bunch of teenagers on tik tok think you’re cool for parenting like that! Hopefully she re evaluates her parenting methods because it clearly is not working and she’s only got it to come with another baby turning into a toddler too!
That’s exactly it though, her audience is teenagers, no parent would think this content is funny and can see straight through what she’s doing like we do here.
She is raising self-entitled, spoilt, and ignorant children but that is exactly what she is so the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Navy will be that older child that has to parent his siblings to have peace and quiet too, another massive impact her shit parenting has.