Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
the oddest thing especially considering the sleep issues they have had with her and getting her sleep trained. It’s a real cunt act to be honest waking a baby like that

Honestly when my kids were toddlers I would saw my own leg off to keep them sleeping during the day.
She’s actually quite a cruel mother. I overheard Ben in the background of one of her videos saying the kids didn’t act like that when she wasn’t there. Not that I think he is any better he is quick to anger/ yelling from what we’ve seen. I don’t think I could stand to be around Indy all the time. She seems exhausting. Her kids also need speech therapy but I doubt that will happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Jillywilly88

Active member
Also imagine the boats smashing together and catching her fingers or leg. I’m just 🤯 I’m certainly no helicopter mum but this is just getting ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Amyzep

Well-known member
So inappropriate. Anything to make the day all about her. I remember recently when Tammy Hembrow wrote a see-through shirt to her son's weekend sport match. She got roasted in her thread. And now I think about it, Indy and Tammy are so similar. Both trying to be that fun, carefree Mum, when in reality they are negligent and only use their children for content and likes. Both obsessed with their image and want the attention on themselves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

gedeer

Member
I think the biggest annoyance I have with Indy is how she edits her videos to make it all seem more chaotic than what it really is. She will cut in the kids running around playing or screaming in between her talking to give off the affect that she’s stopping and that’s happening when really she’s just cut it in there. It’s become her brand to have act like she has these feral children and I cannot imagine what it will be like for them as they grow up and have all of their childhood plastered on the internet so their mum can afford to get new 🍈🍈
do these people not care at all about the harm it does to their kids, it’s absolutely exploitation and I can’t believe we as a society don’t have bigger issues with it and celebrate these idiots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

sophiesgiantego

Well-known member
Putting a dog collar and lead on your toddler and letting them think it's a game. These two would have to be up there with the most unintelligent and negligent influencer parents. Why not teacher her how fun it is to put a plastic bag over her head while they're at it.
Omfg this is another prime example of: if she was lower class, overweight and unattractive she would be HAMMERED about this, but I bet her fan girls are living for it and saying they wish they were her kids or some deranged shit
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I don't hold a lot of hope for this situation.
Night 1 and the puppy is in Navys' bed chewing a doona. A puppy should be in a confined area for sleeping - a crate or their own area. That way they can get away from everyone when they need time. Also I am sure it would have pissed in the bed. A puppy that new needs a toilet break every 3-4 hours.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She looks like washed up rat, she can be stunning at times, she doesn't even need that much makeup i know that's such a cliche thing to say but she looks pretty when she's in kitchen wearing a over size shirt making the kids lunches 😂 sometimes i feel like less more in some cases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

bettyscardigan

VIP Member
I hate the type of parents who think it’s funny that their children misbehave and cause havoc in public. I wince whenever I see her post content of Bambi running wild in a restaurant. No respect for other customers or the staff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

sophiesgiantego

Well-known member
Her whole promo of this sponsored fitness journey is so fucking gross. She’s a few months postpartum and preaching weight loss with a program that looks like it makes you starve yourself 😒 great message to be putting out there to new mums
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

erhmagawd

VIP Member
The poor thing is so fucked mentally that she needs validation from strangers to tell her she is hawwtttt and all the jealous haters are frumpy boring housewives.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

queenwannabe

Chatty Member
Out of all the comments on her latest tiktok this is the once she chooses to reply to. She really said “don’t let the door hit ya on the way out 😌”
It’s not often I’ll agree with Indy but it’s her insta it’s not her fault that someone else feels shit about their body!! If you feel shit about your own body do something about it instead of expecting other people to cover up, Indy is not responsible for how some stranger feels about their body sorry
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15

mfch

Well-known member
My issue with her is that she’s got absolutely no class but wanders around with her nose in the air.

She thinks she’s it and a bit but in reality the social scene Pip Edwards etc would just be looking at her and Ben absolute scorn and pity. She’s cashed up trash.

Also despite being a natural beauty has taken the work way too far and is looking quite peculiar at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15

mmae

Active member
I used to like Indy but that podcast for me was the end of it. you couldnt count how many times she said 'dance to the beat of my own drum' constantly saying weird things then shouting IM KIDDING IM KIDDING - she is a good poster girl of not everyone should have a podcast
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Morgans ex wife

Chatty Member
He looks so haggard now compared to him with Pip. Looks like they dated for quite a while too. She also spent so much time in Warren with her son. I wonder what happened, they looked so loved up.
---
I scrolled back so you guys wouldn’t have too. I wonder if Ben ever misses his life before the chaos. The house looked lovely.
The house & furniture look so clean back then 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Amyzep

Well-known member
Is she actually having a manic episode?
That is totally not normal or appropriate behaviour for someone about to turn 27. I've never cringed so hard while watching someone's stories. Letting your kid dance on the bench and then getting up there to join him. Then twerking with your arse right in front of his face. Meanwhile Bambi is walking around with wet pants on. House is a pigsty. WTF.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15

notgifted

VIP Member
I’m really sick of seeing Indy filming her kids manhandling that poor dog Aloha, he seems very tolerant, but having kids lands on him and reef his fur out won’t slide for ever
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15