Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joice

Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
And I possibly do have it wrong as Azar is an Arabic surname. 🤷🏻‍♀️
gurl do you still have time then delete this - cos this is wild. what the actual fuck are you on about 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 37

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
And I possibly do have it wrong as Azar is an Arabic surname. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s weird to me you’re just guessing that he’s indigenous when neither of them have said that and getting mad at them for not doing things you think First Nations people should do like giving them “culturally appropriate” middle names. Like what?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
It’s so funny to me, because everyone commenting saying they love it, it’s so fun, that’s life with kids etc. would absolutely HATE if they were out at dinner, or shopping or even at the doctors and kids were behaving like this. I don’t get what hold Indy has over them, but she DOES NOT parent her children. I have 3 kids it’s crazy but I wouldn’t let them act like that. She just laughs. It isn’t funny. She literally WATCHES Bambi flip that table, the bottle hits Navy in the head and she laughs. It’s fucked at least Ben tries to stop the chaos somehow.
imagine instead of her being a pretty blonde 20 something she was an overweight dowdy looking woman and her kids behaved like that…people would be having meltdowns. She literally gets away with it because she is attractive end of story

i actually get anxious watching her videos it just can’t be fun parenting like that even if it is just for 5 mins while the camera is rolling.

Reactions: 29

Amyzep

She definitely creates the chaos herself. Who in their right mind would take their 3 kids along to get the copper IUD inserted?

No doubt she filmed them running wild in the OB's office for some content.

I understand there are parents out there with no help (been there myself) but why wouldn't she make the appointment on a childcare day, hire a babysitter or line up her husband or a family member to help?

Reactions: 22
This thread really started on a high, will be difficult to top that 😂

Anyway does anyone have any cliff notes on how Indy and Ben met? I asked in the other thread and no one knew so probably not. Just curious really.
I have heard that they met through Pip Edwards (founder of PE Nation) who is Ben's ex- they were dating pretty close up until he started dating Indy. Indy went to Pips influencer events for the brand. Awkies.
If you scroll through Pips Instagram you will see so many photos from when she lived in that house Indy and Ben live in now - and Indy commenting on them too

• Wow
Reactions: 20

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Finally I found a dedicated thead!

I can’t believe this woman has gotten famous over bad parenting/exposing her children online. It all seems to be teens commenting on the videos “Bambi is such a vibe” 🥴 get real

Reactions: 20

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
It’s so funny to me, because everyone commenting saying they love it, it’s so fun, that’s life with kids etc. would absolutely HATE if they were out at dinner, or shopping or even at the doctors and kids were behaving like this. I don’t get what hold Indy has over them, but she DOES NOT parent her children. I have 3 kids it’s crazy but I wouldn’t let them act like that. She just laughs. It isn’t funny. She literally WATCHES Bambi flip that table, the bottle hits Navy in the head and she laughs. It’s fucked at least Ben tries to stop the chaos somehow.

Reactions: 19

MadGal

VIP Member
Surprised she didn’t tell Rihanna that they had sleeping with chris brown in common 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sophiesgiantego

The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.
That post of hers annoys the shit out of me. Maybe Bambi is acting like a brat because her needs haven’t been met since she was 3 months old. Bambi is still A BABY!!! If she didn’t have Soul, Bambi would be being treated and raised appropriately for her age (to a degree 🙄😒) but she is treated like a friggen 12 year old and then Indy wonders why she’s being a little turd. I feel so sorry for poor Bambi 😭

Reactions: 17

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
The TikTok Ben posted, those kids are quiet. And Navi and Bambi were hugging each other instead of hurting each other for her attention. His videos are proof she does it for views.

Reactions: 16

sophiesgiantego

The state of her house gives me anxiety. It’s not just that it’s messy from having kids, it’s literally filthy dirty. The TikTok of N telling “she’s doing great”, the bench is covered in random bits of plastic, the kettle isn’t even sitting in place like it just looks filthy, then the video of her dancing like a psycho there’s shit all over the floor. Every time I see one of her videos all I can focus on is the mess. You’d think having that much money they’d be able to get a cleaner in a few times a week 💀

sophiesgiantego

The whole “3 under 3, it’s normal” narrative is SO BORING! I know SO many people who have multiple young children and never have I seen a family as feral as hers. Chaotic, sure .. noisy, sure .. messy, sure .. but NOTHING like the absolute nightmare those kids seem to be. There are comments saying her kids will thank her for being such a cool chill mum. No the fuck they won’t, they’ll blame her for everything that goes wrong in their lives because they’ll look back on their childhood and realise they lacked structure, boundaries, discipline and the warm nurturing environment kids need to develop into kind and caring adults. I’m so glad more people are calling her out, I hope it continues and snowballs until almost every comment is pushback, not delusional stans kissing her ass for doing fuck all

sophiesgiantego

Her whole promo of this sponsored fitness journey is so fucking gross. She’s a few months postpartum and preaching weight loss with a program that looks like it makes you starve yourself 😒 great message to be putting out there to new mums

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
She can’t do nice things with her kids because they always act feral, and she’s allowed that behaviour. She is to immature to be a mum.

Reactions: 15
I cannot handle this one - those kids are absolute chaos when she’s around and the ‘Bambi is a vibe’ comments are beyond ridiculous. She’s not a vibe she’s being a brat because there’s no boundaries. I don’t understand how she’s popular I really don’t

Reactions: 15