Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiesgiantego

Also this trip is gifted it’s been tagged as gifted once in writing so small I needed a bloody microscope to read it.

Also I’m annoyed as hell that cancer council paid her to do ads they are the exact people they are trying to educate so her sun safety lasted the full 5 minutes the ad did. What a joke
I saw that too, the TINY writing on her story 🙄

The “fitness journey” she’s on will be the exact same as the sun safety thing, as soon as her sponsorship deal ends it’ll be back to her old ways and we won’t hear or see about it again

Reactions: 4

Morgans ex wife

Crazy isn’t it. I honestly don’t see them lasting. They seem SO DIFFERENT. Obviously we only see what she shows but he always looks pissed off
Shes sex on legs. The only podcast episode I listened too was the one with Ben. He obviously thought she was extremely attractivethe night he met her while he was with Pip.

She had to block all his work colleagues on her socials. He obviously likes his private life but also likes the money Indy brings in from influencing.

I personally didn’t think they had too much in common apart from living in the same area.

Wasnt Indy the influencer who was photoshopping a mole off Navy's face when he was a baby?
Yep that was her! I didn’t follow her back then but it seemed like bizarre behaviour. I can’t imagine her doing anything like that now- she often shows the children looking a bit dirty like little kids often do and with their hair and clothes messy etc. Can’t imagine why anyone would photoshop sweet little (demons) kids!

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I often wonder how they have child free moments because honestly it would be an effort for grandparents looking after the older 2. Kinda sad really.
She justifies her parenting style saying she is doing opposite of how she was raised but surely there is a balance no one wants to have asshole kids

influenzaaar

VIP Member
The girl children with silly names that aren’t names aren’t cute; I said what I said, sorry not sorry. Something a bit haunting and not endearing about both of them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also yes the house is in a bit of a state innit 🥹

• Haha

Amyzep

It makes me so nervous to see Indy's family staying in a high-rise apartment. I'd personally never stay in one with my young kids, and mine are so much calmer than Indy's. That balcony wraps all the way around the apartment by the looks of it. I hope those doors have a removable key.

Attachments

Amyzep

I've only been following her since Bambi was born. What was she like when she was a first time Mum and when Navy was a baby/ toddler? Did she ever share real and honest parenting struggles without playing up the drama? She acts like she loves the chaos and noise and has this super chilled and laid back approach to motherhood (well that's what she portrays). But it surely has to get to her at some point?

Reactions: 3

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Guys I’ve forgotten the other ones name. Navy Bambi and ??
Why do I even know random kids on the internet. Disgusting tbh

Amyzep

Todays post was kind of sad can she not see that maybe her parenting needs to be reevaluated and filming her shit behaviour for internet likes isn’t working out so well.

I feel bad for all the kids
The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.

Attachments

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
So that is why she was being rude to a girl in the comments that wrote that her bouncing back is also due to genetics. She was sooo pissed and kept insisting that she’s not naturally slim but it’s all hard work etc. yes, she works out but 3 kids in 4 years and having a body like that is not only due to hard work. What a weirdo
Yeah I guess you got to get defensive when you’re on the payroll but It’s bloody obvious if even some of her idiot fans are thinking this. Also look at her family all extremely athletic looking also she has youth on her side.

i “bounced“ back very quickly with my first 2 thanks to genetics but age got me with my 3rd and my genetics were tired 😂

Reactions: 2

Dally4

I wonder what her and Ben talk about. He’s a hard working business man(?) and she’s just an idiot influencer who fucked Chris Brown? 😂 such a strange match.
I’m only new to following her but what does Ben do or how old is he? I can’t believe her age I thought she was about 35/36

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
He looks so haggard now compared to him with Pip. Looks like they dated for quite a while too. She also spent so much time in Warren with her son. I wonder what happened, they looked so loved up.
---

The house & furniture look so clean back then 🤣
Heaps of couple photos on his old insta too!

• Wow

BeckBeck

Haha yeah it’s defo her dog. I don’t know why she was saying hypothetical then making faces x

Libertine

VIP Member
Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
And I possibly do have it wrong as Azar is an Arabic surname. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick