Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
TikTok has to be a cause of contention in their relationship. Instead if helping Ben, she’s just there recording and making unhelpful remarks.

Reactions: 7

kmartplate

VIP Member
This thread really started on a high, will be difficult to top that 😂

Anyway does anyone have any cliff notes on how Indy and Ben met? I asked in the other thread and no one knew so probably not. Just curious really.

• Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
She looks tons better than she does now god knows what she’s had done to her face but her latest video with the angles it’s as if she’s had cheek implants she’s obviously gone filler mad
you should see her sister 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
The dog has bit Navy and she wants to rehome, but Ben obv doesn’t. Why is she discussing with Instagram.
Crazy isn’t it. I honestly don’t see them lasting. They seem SO DIFFERENT. Obviously we only see what she shows but he always looks pissed off

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Again she thinks bad parenting is hilarious and it’s he poor kid who suffers

Good luck to his teachers

BeckBeck

Just back and mentioning “not for long”
She really can’t cope with those kids can she

kmartplate

VIP Member
I used to think she was so beautiful. She is still obviously very pretty but her look has changed and surely it’s not just the teeth? She is still so young but I guess she was younger before and maybe that chaotic life has taken its toll. Not that she looks haggard or bad or anything at all, just different.

Reactions: 6

sophiesgiantego

I’ve actually done the program it’s great but definitely don’t think she should be promoting it so recently postpartum even with clearance form a doctor to exercise not all mums have the means to do something like this so soon after having a baby
Totally .. my concern would be breastfeeding mums who need a tonne of calories to nourish their baby and produce enough milk or women who’ve had cesarians and need time to heal thinking they need to be on fitness programs literal weeks after giving birth. We all know those who blindly follow influencers don’t have the capacity for critical thinking 😅

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I’ve actually done the program it’s great but definitely don’t think she should be promoting it so recently postpartum even with clearance form a doctor to exercise not all mums have the means to do something like this so soon after having a baby
The program is actually good. I did it last year. Food is good and it's easy to do if you are time poor as the workouts are about 28 min from memory. I think Indy had a great before body. I don't know where she has already lost 4 kg from. There's not much to her to start with. But I suppose if someone is paying you to spruik something. Next week it'll be a different fitness brand.

Astrogirl

I’ve noticed she seems to be leaving the kids more and more now. I’m all for mums working and having a break etc but seems weekly now.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Taking a break for “mental health” aka realising people are catching onto her shit parenting. You can’t always be the “cool mum”, you’ll raise knob heads.
Is she taking a break? Or just at an expensive sponsored “wellness retreat” which she is still posting 🤣

• Haha