Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So that is why she was being rude to a girl in the comments that wrote that her bouncing back is also due to genetics. She was sooo pissed and kept insisting that she’s not naturally slim but it’s all hard work etc. yes, she works out but 3 kids in 4 years and having a body like that is not only due to hard work. What a weirdo

Reactions: 1

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Bambi’s teeth from the dummy 😭 When babies teeth stick out like that from the dummy do they straighten back out as they get older or is that them now until the big teeth come in?
I could be wrong is that more a palate issue my kids all used dummies but they never looked like that.

Latest video I just couldn’t live in that chaos ( yes I know all her videos are actual chaos). But I so badly wanted to suggest that they should all try sitting at the table and maybe give that candle thing a go that was doing the rounds just recently.

Maybe just maybe if they ate all their dinner they might sleep better

The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.
Stuff doing pizza and fish and chips at the hotel haha restaurants are doable just do the earliest sitting possible lol there’s a reason restaurants are filled with families at 5pm 🙈

sophiesgiantego

Totally agree that she would have “bounced back” regardless of this paid challenge. Not to mention the food she was sharing looked boring af