Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you do?
I commented on her most recent tweet saying that she a) should have blurred out the girls name, and b) it isn't hate it's a genuine question and I got into a discussion with one of her fans about it all and just spoke my mind about how she was using these serious issues for her own gain and she blocked me

EDIT: she has now deleted the tweet about the comment asking about ads and donations

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I commented on her most recent tweet saying that she a) should have blurred out the girls name, and b) it isn't hate it's a genuine question and I got into a discussion with one of her fans about it all and just spoke my mind about how she was using these serious issues for her own gain and she blocked me

EDIT: she has now deleted the tweet about the comment asking about ads and donations
What a twit for not blurring out the name 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Next video.... I gOt AtTaCkEd On TwItTeR

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imogenation #10 she’s got a bag of tricks to lie for fun, calm down hun and eat your twix.

Thought I’d join in with my first ever suggestion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly thread 11! Wow, what have I been missing - other than 100 notifications from thread 5! 😂❤

Reactions: 1
Imogenation #10 anxiety one of her many lies, lips always looking dry, ask her abour her fillers and shel cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imogenation #10 always lies, lips too big, dairy free unless it’s a twix

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imogenation #10
Lies about her past, feels harassed,
lips as big as twix, cries for YouTube clicks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t even sit through more than a couple minutes of her woe is me self depreciating new video. Edit that tit out you twit.

Imo #10 mental health and BLM get a quick mention, damn this girl just loves attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Im shocked. To me this is basically admitting she pockeded the £2k?

I work at a chairty myself. From what i know about the fundraising side, i doubt Mind can confirm or deny to us if they received a donation from imogen because of data protection. BUT if they know someone has pretended to donate for attention that is something that they will take very seriously and they will certainly be blacklisted from association

Reactions: 9
Oh is it new thread time... well it's too late anyways but my suggestion would simply be...

Imogenation #10 What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just looked at her Instagram and I’m sorry she looks absolutely awful. However that’s not a illness or depression look she has on her face. I know this may be way out there and has probably been mentioned before on here (I’m still reading it all) but I’m starting to think this is drugs use. Her and Pups or whatever she’s calls him now both look dreadful and no one from their families seem to be stepping in and helping, this doesn’t seem genuine it seems self inflicted more than just needing constant attention.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just looked at her Instagram and I’m sorry she looks absolutely awful. However that’s not a illness or depression look she has on her face. I know this may be way out there and has probably been mentioned before on here (I’m still reading it all) but I’m starting to think this is drugs use. Her and Pups or whatever she’s calls him now both look dreadful and no one from their families seem to be stepping in and helping, this doesn’t seem genuine it seems self inflicted more than just needing constant attention.
Plus his nose is always red lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She still goes on and on about her hun buns “saving” her every day 🤦🏻‍♀️ The kiss ass comments telling you you’re gorgeous save you? That’s just sad you’re a grown ass woman, enough!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.