Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk like she hasn’t put makeup on for months? She had it on in the PLT haul 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly!! And the whole I'm going to take it off.... wish someone could bump into her in asda and see her with a full face loving life and just shake your head at her 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is it wrong to say... that I’ve signed so many petitions this over the last few days that I’d sign one to get her off YouTube.

she’s an absolute disgrace to women. Yet I’m not even surprised? I can imagine she did this to gain support/sympathy for what she’s gone through recently but I think she’s misunderstood this is not a “trend” to jump on. It’s bigger than that. But she’s too narrow minded to understand. She needs to grow up, accept her wrong doings (and her lip fillers) and be an adult to her adult following who call her out on a daily basis.

She’s pissed me off tonight. And I haven’t even watched the whole damn thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This will be gone in no time.
Can you tell I've activated my Twitter 😂

Is it wrong to say... that I’ve signed so many petitions this over the last few days that I’d sign one to get her off YouTube.

she’s an absolute disgrace to women. Yet I’m not even surprised? I can imagine she did this to gain support/sympathy for what she’s gone through recently but I think she’s misunderstood this is not a “trend” to jump on. It’s bigger than that. But she’s too narrow minded to understand. She needs to grow up, accept her wrong doings (and her lip fillers) and be an adult to her adult following who call her out on a daily basis.

She’s pissed me off tonight. And I haven’t even watched the whole damn thing.
I genuinely think she has a personality disorder. My friend has one and she has so many similar traits

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed in today's video when she applied the first shade "pinky promise" from her palette (which she had to get in was now back in stock and only £5 huns) perfectly matched the pink under her eyes (from crying and no sleep dont ya know ). Might watch it again and take a shot every time she says "I know it sounds SO pathetic " or " not gonna put myself down " 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is such a bleeping actress!! I just can’t with the new video 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Forcing out the tears... calling her followers best friends 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

game over tiny tears we can see through your BULLSHIT

Reactions: 3
I am so bleeping done with her bullshit but this did make me laugh
144D3780-1868-4AEA-877E-BB339AA5DDF8.jpeg
how long until it's deleted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wish I could stay and gossip with you all for hours but got to get up early for work tomorrow :( but, before I go to sleep, just want to make these points about her latest video:

- she has a massive fkn forehead
- I literally cannot stand it when she says something and then says “nobody cares” or “no don’t say that” like you clearly thought about it before it left your mouth so if you thought you shouldn’t say it, why did you? Fkn stop. 😒
- she keeps constantly “putting herself down” it’s not that difficult to stop doing that considering you actually fkn love yourself and think the world revolves around you
- don’t you dare speak about how much you care about the blm movement until we’ve seen some bleeping proof you actually donated the Adsense to blm charities and George Floyd foundation coz with your track record, you’re not exactly someone to be easily believed
- thank god spenny wasn’t in the video, probably didn’t let him in it since he was such a cringey duck last time
- if you “really didn’t want to upload this video” you bleeping wouldn’t have so stop constantly going on about it
- EVERYTHING is a pity party with Imogen “I know there’s so much more going on in the world bla bla... but oh yeah back to me and my fake anxiety”
- also casually slipping in that her revolution pallette is still in stock.. duck off, we see you 👀🙄
- lastly but defo not least, she’s a bleeping twit.
:)

p.s. now your views have gone down imo, you better actually use your fkn brain and get creative and bring some better content to the table coz your videos are more and more boring every time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate, HATE, the whole "woe is me" bullshit. I'm sat here in the middle of a depressive episode trying very hard to stay afloat, and she's just taking the bleeping piss out of people who actually have mental illnesses. The only mental illness that woman has is being a compulsive liar

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate, HATE, the whole "woe is me" bullshit. I'm sat here in the middle of a depressive episode trying very hard to stay afloat, and she's just taking the bleeping piss out of people who actually have mental illnesses. The only mental illness that woman has is being a compulsive liar
Hope you’re okay ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
49CD1D20-94A2-439F-AD9D-EAFF8B627F79.jpeg
This comment too🙊 "have you done this" OMG STOP BULLYING IMOGEN FOR FUCKS SAKE SHES DEPRESSED

Hope you’re okay ❤❤
Thank you, I'll get through it💛 it just upsets me that I've had to fight so hard to get the help that I need, and she posts one ridiculous video with some fake panic attacks sprinkled in and all of her fans are acting like she's dying x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ughhhh just read through the last 10 pages loool

I refuse to watch her latest video, from what you’ve all posted in here it will make my blood boil. Using the BLM hashtag is just typical Grimmo, self serving and manipulative.
All I have the energy to say right now is, in the words of @proseccolove SHE IS A twit

also @peachypie you ok? 💛

Reactions: 7
The fact she deleted the comments about using the BLM hashtag is just disgusting, lots of people are is trying to educate themselves with this movement (myself included) influencers are spreading awareness - so the fact she didn’t just delete the hashtag and then reply to the comment apologising and thanking them for bringing it up just proves she doesn’t care she’s doing for money and that other influencers are which is not the point of it!!

plus she best be donating the money to the charities she said she will be donating too.

Reactions: 11
New to this thread.. she gets on my bleeping tits aswell! But what’s this charity she was meant to donate to but clearly pocketed it? Can someone not get into contact with the particular charity and tell them someone is using their charity name to scam people? Might be able to get some sort of evidence weather she did actually donate the money or not ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.