Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate, HATE, the whole "woe is me" bullshit. I'm sat here in the middle of a depressive episode trying very hard to stay afloat, and she's just taking the bleeping piss out of people who actually have mental illnesses. The only mental illness that woman has is being a compulsive liar
Hope you’re okay 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Imogenation #10 Imo is a twit, Spenny is a loon,
Please watch our videos so we can move house soon

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New to this thread.. she gets on my bleeping tits aswell! But what’s this charity she was meant to donate to but clearly pocketed it? Can someone not get into contact with the particular charity and tell them someone is using their charity name to scam people? Might be able to get some sort of evidence weather she did actually donate the money or not ?
I am going to do this! She said she donated to a mental health charity called mind.
I’m pretty certain shes lying because she would of addressed it by now.. she jumped straight onto Twitter with screenshots about the ads but is completely avoiding this subject 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New to this thread.. she gets on my bleeping tits aswell! But what’s this charity she was meant to donate to but clearly pocketed it? Can someone not get into contact with the particular charity and tell them someone is using their charity name to scam people? Might be able to get some sort of evidence weather she did actually donate the money or not ?
Ooh yes, someone please do. Good idea 😆

Hey girls, took some time off here as I was spending far too much time reading through and sent my self to a bad headspace around the time she was posting the panic attack stuff and constant negativity.
I just watched the latest video and had to jump back on... I don’t even know what to say. She is the most vacuous girl I’ve ever seen. Wonder what she will jump on the back of next.

also I just seen on the first page of this thread, did @peachypie or @proseccolove (I can’t remember who it was) video they make get deleted? Really wanna watch it

• Heart
Hey girls, took some time off here as I was spending far too much time reading through and sent my self to a bad headspace around the time she was posting the panic attack stuff and constant negativity.
I just watched the latest video and had to jump back on... I don’t even know what to say. She is the most vacuous girl I’ve ever seen. Wonder what she will jump on the back of next.

also I just seen on the first page of this thread, did @peachypie or @proseccolove (I can’t remember who it was) video they make get deleted? Really wanna watch it
It’s @peachypie ‘s but she’s gone AWOL :( if you go to the first page of this thread she posted it. It’s still there you just need to click watch via YouTube or something when it loads. She did so well, it’s got nearly 3k views! 💖

• Heart
anyone else think it’s a bit strange how she’s not following mind on Instagram either

Reactions: 13
Okay this is shite but here's a thread suggestion -
Imogenation #10: fake panic attacks and donations, lets bombard my Instagram with positive quotations

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On behalf of @User1808 super popular thread suggestion earlier on

Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just sent an email to mind about Imogen I’ll let you guys know their response :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
when she says “i get a lot of dm’s from my subscribers” then super quickly changes it to “my friends” ok hun bun we all know you think they’re all your devoted brainwashed minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps going on about 'hate'... Imo if you are reading this (which we know you do) ...please give your Tattle.life family a shout out...like really please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
when she says “i get a lot of dm’s from my subscribers” then super quickly changes it to “my friends” ok hun bun we all know you think they’re all your devoted brainwashed minions.
why is she 27 and needing the smoke blown up her arse by 12/13 year olds????????????????? weirdest thing I’ve ever known. I’ve never known a YouTuber like it and anyone who doesn’t inflate her head is wiped from the face of the the earth (well her virtual earth anyway) weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't want to upload this video.... But I need the money... Charity money?? What charity money??

Hello :)
I am new to this and have been reading and catching up. I used to be a dedicated hunbun and love watching Imogen’s videos but after reading this...it has put the pieces together for me.
Her channel has become really depressing for me recently and I user to get so much enjoyment from her videos!
I don’t think she knows who she is anymore. Let alone us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.