Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s let the huns know that she’s bought loads from Saffron’s new range- yet more joggers! How many pairs of joggers does one girl need?! Remember when she used to have loads of coats, I swear she bought another coat or jacket every few days at one point. I definitely think she has some sort of obsessive personality...which actually might be why she has friendships/relationships end so badly when they start so intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Awww, welcome! So glad you’ve joined the most loving family on the internet! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had to make an account this stuff is brilliant whens the next thread being made?

Reactions: 8
I thought she was friends with saffron? And is buying her range? I’ve seen plenty of influencers who have obviously received the PR .. gutted imo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay im struggling to find answers to this question as there are so many pages and threads. What happened with her dad and her brother?

Reactions: 1
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.

Also ty @Immoslips you never fail 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Loving all the new members here yet again!!!! Welcome all xxx

Sorry I’ve been slacking on my posts lately, don’t know what’s up Ive lost my mojo. Hopefully will be back properly soon

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m watching. I’m half a bottle in. And I’m watching. WHY DOESNT SHE EDIT OUT THE tit TALKING TO THE CAMERA ACTING LIKE SHES “FORGOTTEN HOW TO DO THIS”

Aannnd breathe. I can’t take her tit I really can’t. Imo if you’re reading. Please. Stop acting.

Loving all the new members here yet again!!!! Welcome all xxx

Sorry I’ve been slacking on my posts lately, don’t know what’s up Ive lost my mojo. Hopefully will be back properly soon
Sending you love, and enjoy a glass for me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m watching. I’m half a bottle in. And I’m watching. WHY DOESNT SHE EDIT OUT THE tit TALKING TO THE CAMERA ACTING LIKE SHES “FORGOTTEN HOW TO DO THIS”

Aannnd breathe. I can’t take her tit I really can’t. Imo if you’re reading. Please. Stop acting.

Sending you love, and enjoy a glass for me x
Attention!! That’s why I had to stop watching shes an idiot 😂😂😂

The joggers are a size medium!?!?! duck OFF!!!!
OMG, I kept thinking this the entire time!!!! I was like I wear a size medium in joggers and I am nowhere as sickly looking as her, quite the opposite actually. She has got to be ashamed of herself! Stupid liar.

Welcome love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haven’t commented since about thread 4 or 5 but she pisses me off so much. As someone who has had panic attacks and been suicidal before - what Imogen shows is nothing like reality. As many of you have said, when you have a panic attack you literally cannot move, speak or breathe. No way could you shout for your husband or turn on a camera. Makes me bleeping sick. She may be suffering from self inflicted “anxiety” but there is clearly some major issue with her. She needs bleeping help.

Also side note but as if she gives a tit about issues of racism. She is obviously blindly ignorant of the issue, especially as she doesn’t talk about politics, social issues or discrimination ever. She probably doesn’t even understand these topics and imo should probably use her time in so called recovery to educate herself about people who have it bleeping worse than her. Can see that her private education has done duck all for her awareness of the world

sorry if this is way too ranty but she pisses me off big time

• Heart
I was scrolling on her dad bens fb page went all way back to 2017 and he was talking about Ferguson, so i DO hope that imogen is being genuine with blm. Usually families have the same opinions on social issues

427B8565-DCB4-4604-A2F0-D6A171FF0421.jpeg

looking at the comments on this video and this girl said this and I think that’s disgusting. Caroline was receiving abuse left right and centre!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔
That’s her exes name aswell😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Congrats on reading all the threads @Idunno! I did a weeks worth of 7 hour shifts on the Demi Donnelly ones to catch up and my eyes felt so shrivelled 🙃
Luckily I knew most of the key bits of Imogens antics from GG back in the day so didn’t have to do that here.

Anyhoo, when I first watched her I thought she was quirky and good vibes. Someone I thought I’d probably be friends with!...Until I realised she put down/slut shamed other women so often with such venom that I knew as a slut, she would not want to be my friend back 😢💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clicked off after 5 mins of that recent haul video.. wonder how long it'll be until spennys uploading the goods to depop 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.