Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a duck load of affiliate links, undeclared and break the rules of course.

I bet she won't be donating any of the affiliate money, not that it's even provable she'll donate. So doubt she actually will give a penny. All lip service to pretend to support these causes just to further herself.
Report to advertising standards. If It’s against the rules they have to investigate. Sick and tired of these glorified saleswomen on YouTube selling stuff to impressionable viewers without admitting they got paid to do it 🙄 You should be able to find the email for TS online

Reactions: 5
I honestly think this is just her personality off camera. She's just not doing the over the top cringe fest to make it seem like she's depressed and anxious when really this is how she goes about her days normally

Also, she says she is donating the ad revenue to the George Floyd Fund but I barely got an ad watching this one? anyone else or just me?
zero ads for me

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to take a guess how many times the word nice was said? I counted to pass the boredom while watching

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I counted...

Excluding the ad at the end... Imo said nice ONE HUNDRED AND TWO TIMES during the video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I just cannot get my head around the fact that she was “suicidal” a week ago, and is now miraculously recovered and prancing around in crop tops???? Are people that bleeping naive??? I am so disappointed in this excuse for a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anddd her makeup looks like the makeup she did her tik tok in 'ages ago before all this happened'

• Heart
View attachment 142386View attachment 142387
Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet but her new video states that the green joggers are NEW from Missguided that she just bought for the haul (left pic). Why is it then that she’s wearing the SAME joggers in her tik tok vid that was supposedly filmed WEEKS AGO when she was feeling “better”.

THEYRE THE SAME GREEN JOGGERS SIS. MEANS THAT TIK TOK WAS NOT FILMED WEEKS AGO
Omg I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂😂 what a twit

Sorry but it can’t be that bad????? View attachment 142399
What ass pls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imo is about 15 minutes away from literally joining a pyramid scheme. Everyone always says, you won't succeed in YouTube/Instagram/Blogging/etc ig you're only in it for the money because it's so much harder for that. She's basically seen the rise in YouTubers (back in like 2012/13) and joined YouTube hoping to become big and famous, and has failed but she's still so desperate for money and she can't go into a traditional job now because she's aired all her dirty laundry on the internet.

I'm still fuming about her posts about Black Lives Matter and George Floyd. These events have been a huge wakeup call to how privileged I am, and I'm working to educate myself, and she thinks that one random post is adequate enough and has earnt her brownie points. I cannot wait for the day that she falls completely off the wagon and has to go back to ordinary life because she just does not deserve to have a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest, I'll admit, i've always really liked her and until recently she was one of my favourite youtubers. But since reading this thread and going back to watch old videos and looking at her recent social media posts, i think there's something off with her. i don't think she's a horrible person and I really don't think she deserves the cruel comments about her appearance. But I do think there is something fake with her and i think all this donating ad sense and the the selling of those hoodies, is her trying to do some major damage control. I think she's enjoying the attention she's getting.

Another thing, she's made endless videos over the years about bullying, sexual assault, relationship breakdowns, domestic violence. She clearly (or so she says) has been through a lot. So why is she crying about how bad her mental health issues are at the moment and how low her confidence is when she allegedly has been through some such awful life events? something definitely doesn't add up

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest, I'll admit, i've always really liked her and until recently she was one of my favourite youtubers. But since reading this thread and going back to watch old videos and looking at her recent social media posts, i think there's something off with her. i don't think she's a horrible person and I really don't think she deserves the cruel comments about her appearance. But I do think there is something fake with her and i think all this donating ad sense and the the selling of those hoodies, is her trying to do some major damage control. I think she's enjoying the attention she's getting.

Another thing, she's made endless videos over the years about bullying, sexual assault, relationship breakdowns, domestic violence. She clearly (or so she says) has been through a lot. So why is she crying about how bad her mental health issues are at the moment and how low her confidence is when she allegedly has been through some such awful life events? something definitely doesn't add up
because she's a compulsive liar who's dying for cash

Reactions: 19
HUGE PLT & MISGUIDED HAUL

montage of what’s to come lots of self deprivation etc etc

Babygal has decided to leave in her saying she’s worrying about messing around too much then *Medium sized sigh* HELLO! She’s on the insecure talk and miraculously sounds back to her normal self within seconds. babyprincess then continues to LIE to the huns and say this is the first times in a LONG TIME that she’s got a full face of make up. What about those depop pics hun?

begs the huns to bare with her and her insecurities. She has her HUSBAND sideshow spenny off camera for “moral support” 😂

she likes the cropped granny cardigan and salmon joggers. The joggers aren’t getting taken off for anyone. Apparently.

she tells the huns she’s trying. viewers agree she really is trying. TRYING TO ACT AND FOOL HER HUNS!

basic black and basic white tee. More joggers. They look like cow print.

crochet shorts co-ord that princess tells the huns you could either go for a walk in or lounge around the house. Spenny is vocal off camera telling the huns the price and that he’d eat Immo if she was a waffle.

zip up white top which baby princess says the huns could wear zipped all the way up or halfway zipped. Genius! i bet the huns are so glad that baby princess pointed something so bleeping obvious out 🙄 she’s got size 6 because the come up “bigger” apparently. Babygal muses that she looks like a golf caddy.

immo cringes when sideshow spenny makes a joke that he’s booked them a game of golf. Awks.

another vest and joggers, only this time they are shorts.

she’s obsessed with the next top. Spenny advises she could pair it with gold hoops and cream joggers. Cheers hun. You style icon you!

another top and joggers. Tells the huns that basic clothes cam me teamed with anything. Who’d have thought? She’s obsessed with this top.

spenny tells the huns “bodysuits are unreal” just duck off already.

two piece next. What IMMO really loves about two pieces is that you get TWO PIECES!

cheap looking ill fitting cardigan now. Spenny likes the sleeves. Immo tells the huns she hasn’t been looking in the mirror because she’s SO INSECURE. spenny replies “you know what? I’m your mirror and you look UNREAL” 🤮 IMMO appears to grimace.

another basic vest, it’s ribbed but IMMO tells the huns it’s “ribbed detailed” it isn’t. It’s just a ribbed vest huns.

funny that she tells the huns she can’t look in the mirror but every time we get a cutaway show off of the item she’s eye bleeping herself in the mirror to the left 🙄

cow print joggers she thinks are urban outfitter standard.

yet another basic tee. She thinks you can make it chic by pulling the cords to make it asymmetric (she doesn’t use those words). Lists a load of bottoms you could team it with. I hate it when she does this. Keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

basic jumper with more tie cords.

i’m ffwding.

white mom jeans. Too big. And a waffle top that she refers to as “ribbed”.

hoody. beds for interactions down below to put to bed their argument of whether a hoodie is a jumper or a hoodie.

self deprecating end.

oh the vid helped her improve her confidence.

THE VIDEO IS A #SPON. 🤦🏽‍♀️

bleeping sideshow spenny ends the vid because babygal think she’s too cringe when she ends videos...by the look on her face, spenny cringes her out more. The huns agree.

End.

looks like she’s desperate to make this a couples channel but spenny just has zero charisma. It doesn’t help that they have zero chemistry or banter. 🙃

Sorry for the poor rundown huns, I’ve just been feeling so down and insecure lately, but I love you all and you motivate me to do these rundowns. I love you all so much. THATS A LIE BTW.

I do enjoy our little tattle fam, some of you genuinely make make laugh out loud! 💜 However I thought I’d quote baby princess to highlight how bleeping irrelevant and pointless it is when she does this on her videos. 🙃
“Eye bleeping herself“.
This made me laugh sooooo much! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.