Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she bleeping says nice again.. she’s trying so hard not to be ott and yet she’s more jarring than ever 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I honestly think this is just her personality off camera. She's just not doing the over the top cringe fest to make it seem like she's depressed and anxious when really this is how she goes about her days normally

Also, she says she is donating the ad revenue to the George Floyd Fund but I barely got an ad watching this one? anyone else or just me?

Reactions: 10
And just like that... Back to normal!! Mental health issues?? What mental health issues??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lol you can hear her voice changing at times throughout her new vid as she wants to be her loud cringey OTT self but then she remembers her act and reverts back to this calm sweet voice which everyone knows is fake as duck it’s painful to watch. And Spencer sitting in the background like a little lurk to give her “support“ like he’s not in every single video anyway. BORING.... NEXT!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“well guess what, I’m your mirror and you look unreal” 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 duck off Spenny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 142386View attachment 142387
Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet but her new video states that the green joggers are NEW from Missguided that she just bought for the haul (left pic). Why is it then that she’s wearing the SAME joggers in her tik tok vid that was supposedly filmed WEEKS AGO when she was feeling “better”.

THEYRE THE SAME GREEN JOGGERS SIS. MEANS THAT TIK TOK WAS NOT FILMED WEEKS AGO
Omg I didn’t want to sound like I had my tinfoil hat on but when she posted that TikTok I swore I saw that top on topshop that week in the “new in” bit so it will of been recently, I mean it COULD of been bought and worn weeks ago. But we’ve saw no previous posts in this top, and NONE of her other tiktoks are in them clothes and if she did film it ages ago she probably would of posted SOMETHING wearing that outfit, she can’t help herself 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Last week she's nearly ending it all... This week she's showing off a massive clothing haul... Just duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg I didn’t want to sound like I had my tinfoil hat on but when she posted that TikTok I swore I saw that top on topshop that week in the “new in” bit so it will of been recently, I mean it COULD of been bought and worn weeks ago. But we’ve saw no previous posts in this top, and NONE of her other tiktoks are in them clothes and if she did film it ages ago she probably would of posted SOMETHING wearing that outfit, she can’t help herself 😂😂
7E1AFFF3-DF09-4548-A56D-A12FCBA3EFD3.png

Just finished the new vid.. So basically she thinks everything’s nice everything’s cute 🤢 like think of another adjective. When she says misguided and wiggles her bum she looked so uncomfortable 😂 like it was full on killing her to keep up the act, she wanted to be herself so badly!! She really shot herself in the foot now she wants to resume normality but has to keep up this whole aw I wish I was myself facade, them views are looking abit sparse aswell bet she’s wounded her stunt didn’t pay off, no pun intended 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t expect the views on the this has to stop video. Last time she got 500k views was July 2018. Hence 3 more videos on it, promoting merch which has been sitting in the garage, mentioning palettes being back in stock and tweets about treading etc. She’s desperate to be how she usually is. Posting apparent old photos and TikToks.. weirdly they’ve never been posted before. It’s almost like they are brand new. My husband reckons this is her rebranding because the old videos weren’t attracting views, her audience can’t relate to her having a husband etc.

Reactions: 19
I really feel like she is laughing in the face of her huns by clearly filming the haul, TikTok & her insta stories yesterday all on the same day!

I can’t get my head around the fact that so many people don’t see through her bullshit!!!!

It’s infuriating 🤯

Reactions: 15
Okay here’s my thoughts on her latest video:

- for those who didn’t want to watch it, you’re not missing much
-the whole video was a complete load of waffle
-she was acting faker than ever, trying to seem calm and not OTT but we can all see what you’re trying to do imo
- she said NICE so many bleeping times I now have a big bleeping headache
- all the outfits consisted of joggers that were too big for her and all outfits were “nice”
-lying about what sizes she bought as per
- spenny kept jumping in with these cringey comments, referring to Imogen as a “hot mama” and saying he was her “mirror” etc... 🤮
- she talked about not wanting to look in the mirror coz she’s insecure but managed to eye duck herself in the viewfinder the entire video
- slipped in a little sponsorship clip because, as we all know, she’s really all about the wonga
- Spencer said some bullshit at the end because imo supposedly couldn’t bring herself to end her video
- oh and just to let you all know, if you want to be absolutely out of it within minutes, take a shot every time Imogen says “nice” it’ll help you to get though this absolute fkn joke of a video
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HUGE PLT & MISGUIDED HAUL

montage of what’s to come lots of self deprivation etc etc

Babygal has decided to leave in her saying she’s worrying about messing around too much then *Medium sized sigh* HELLO! She’s on the insecure talk and miraculously sounds back to her normal self within seconds. babyprincess then continues to LIE to the huns and say this is the first times in a LONG TIME that she’s got a full face of make up. What about those depop pics hun?

begs the huns to bare with her and her insecurities. She has her HUSBAND sideshow spenny off camera for “moral support” 😂

she likes the cropped granny cardigan and salmon joggers. The joggers aren’t getting taken off for anyone. Apparently.

she tells the huns she’s trying. viewers agree she really is trying. TRYING TO ACT AND FOOL HER HUNS!

basic black and basic white tee. More joggers. They look like cow print.

crochet shorts co-ord that princess tells the huns you could either go for a walk in or lounge around the house. Spenny is vocal off camera telling the huns the price and that he’d eat Immo if she was a waffle.

zip up white top which baby princess says the huns could wear zipped all the way up or halfway zipped. Genius! i bet the huns are so glad that baby princess pointed something so bleeping obvious out 🙄 she’s got size 6 because the come up “bigger” apparently. Babygal muses that she looks like a golf caddy.

immo cringes when sideshow spenny makes a joke that he’s booked them a game of golf. Awks.

another vest and joggers, only this time they are shorts.

she’s obsessed with the next top. Spenny advises she could pair it with gold hoops and cream joggers. Cheers hun. You style icon you!

another top and joggers. Tells the huns that basic clothes cam me teamed with anything. Who’d have thought? She’s obsessed with this top.

spenny tells the huns “bodysuits are unreal” just duck off already.

two piece next. What IMMO really loves about two pieces is that you get TWO PIECES!

cheap looking ill fitting cardigan now. Spenny likes the sleeves. Immo tells the huns she hasn’t been looking in the mirror because she’s SO INSECURE. spenny replies “you know what? I’m your mirror and you look UNREAL” 🤮 IMMO appears to grimace.

another basic vest, it’s ribbed but IMMO tells the huns it’s “ribbed detailed” it isn’t. It’s just a ribbed vest huns.

funny that she tells the huns she can’t look in the mirror but every time we get a cutaway show off of the item she’s eye bleeping herself in the mirror to the left 🙄

cow print joggers she thinks are urban outfitter standard.

yet another basic tee. She thinks you can make it chic by pulling the cords to make it asymmetric (she doesn’t use those words). Lists a load of bottoms you could team it with. I hate it when she does this. Keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

basic jumper with more tie cords.

i’m ffwding.

white mom jeans. Too big. And a waffle top that she refers to as “ribbed”.

hoody. beds for interactions down below to put to bed their argument of whether a hoodie is a jumper or a hoodie.

self deprecating end.

oh the vid helped her improve her confidence.

THE VIDEO IS A #SPON. 🤦🏽‍♀️

bleeping sideshow spenny ends the vid because babygal think she’s too cringe when she ends videos...by the look on her face, spenny cringes her out more. The huns agree.

End.

looks like she’s desperate to make this a couples channel but spenny just has zero charisma. It doesn’t help that they have zero chemistry or banter. 🙃

Sorry for the poor rundown huns, I’ve just been feeling so down and insecure lately, but I love you all and you motivate me to do these rundowns. I love you all so much. THATS A LIE BTW.

I do enjoy our little tattle fam, some of you genuinely make make laugh out loud! 💜 However I thought I’d quote baby princess to highlight how bleeping irrelevant and pointless it is when she does this on her videos. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
- Fake Fake Fakeeee!!
- That voice, seriously 🤢🤢
- how many bleeping pairs of joggers does one woman need??
- you are NOT a size 10 or a medium!!
- you have zero fashion sense, wtaf was that hideous brown cardigan she put on with the two piece??
- said she cant remember when she last done a clothing haul. What about the one when you were flaunting and shoving your arse in your dads face a few weeks back??

All the inconsistencies you guys are picking up too, she is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.