Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
127 notifications 🤣👌 is it just me or does imogens lips look smaller in her recent pics 🤔😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm glad through that one IG story about George Floyd (obv not on her feed because hunnayy can't be messing up the aesthetic for the baby princesses)
She has gone back to talking about herself and her mental health

It's like she wants to be praised every time she puts on makeup, brushes her hair, blinks
She did post something on her main feed but deleted it! Wish i got a screenshot. It wad basically a black lives matter post and she apologied for not being that educated on the subject. Someone called her out in the comments about how not being educated isnt a good enough excuse, and for deleting comments about it, a valid comment, and she got into a bit of a dispute with them. Now its just been deleted 🙄why cant these people take any form of critique!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Would make sense if her lips were deflating as guessing she can’t get them pumped up right now? I’d be interested if there are any mums on this thread who’s kids are into Imogen. Personally as a non-mum i find it so scary what these YouTubers put out and like people have said - the constant comments about looking ugly on camera before she starts speaking - all so ridiculous and obsessive in terms of looks. There is more to life but young girls won’t be able to see it that way 😟

Reactions: 6
Would make sense if her lips were deflating as guessing she can’t get them pumped up right now? I’d be interested if there are any mums on this thread who’s kids are into Imogen. Personally as a non-mum i find it so scary what these YouTubers put out and like people have said - the constant comments about looking ugly on camera before she starts speaking - all so ridiculous and obsessive in terms of looks. There is more to life but young girls won’t be able to see it that way 😟
Yup. My bfs sister is 13 and found out yesterday she’s told my bf she wants loads of face surgery including lip fillers because it makes people look so good. I thought of Imo instantly. These young girls should not be saying these things!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
she puts up one post about George Floyd and then “hey look at me with make up on” GET OUT.

Reactions: 9
I cannot wait for @Idunno to be full caught up with us. That kind of commitment is what we need 👏 come on hunbun we are cheering you on!

Also havent seen anything from @peachypie In a bit, anyone know if they're okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clearly just posting coz it's 'on trend' NOT COZ SHE GIVES A DAMN
It’s something that has given me such a wake up call to the privilege I have not only as a British Citizen, to not see this kind of hate crime on such a huge scale, but to be a white person who can walk down the road with no judgements. (Unless I’m wearing double denim! - just my way of lightening a mood) but for an influencer - whether liked or not, to not use their platform for such an important topic is really upsetting to see. I’ve shared everything I can and tried to educate myself so much more so I can stand as a voice. Why wouldn’t you want to do the same as someone with 100,000’s of followers?! Can’t wrap my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did post something on her main feed but deleted it! Wish i got a screenshot. It wad basically a black lives matter post and she apologied for not being that educated on the subject. Someone called her out in the comments about how not being educated isnt a good enough excuse, and for deleting comments about it, a valid comment, and she got into a bit of a dispute with them. Now its just been deleted 🙄why cant these people take any form of critique!
I am not educated enough on the subject but I am happy to admit it, but I have then gone and researched the subject to improve my understanding further, and that's completely fine to say that! She doesn't need to delete comments and take it as negativity..that just blows my mind

Reactions: 9
Weird that she stresses in her story that she 'hasn't even done her brows' yet in her '400 panic attacks in a week' video her brows were done in every single shot (we all know it's cos it was all filmed in the same day but that's a separate matter). So, does being depressed mean you can or can't do your brows, I'm confused?
Screenshot_20200531-112609_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
It’s something that has given me such a wake up call to the privilege I have not only as a British Citizen, to not see this kind of hate crime on such a huge scale, but to be a white person who can walk down the road with no judgements. (Unless I’m wearing double denim! - just my way of lightening a mood) but for an influencer - whether liked or not, to not use their platform for such an important topic is really upsetting to see. I’ve shared everything I can and tried to educate myself so much more so I can stand as a voice. Why wouldn’t you want to do the same as someone with 100,000’s of followers?! Can’t wrap my head around it.
Thank you!!! As a person of colour, it's really reassuring to hear that! But yes totally agree, it's not a 'black' problem, it's a human problem and we should be seeing more influencers taking the time to educate themselves and speaking out!

I don't get why she posted about it if she admitted she wasn't educated on the matter, why were you posting about it then Hun? Couldn't take a few moments out your day to do some research?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you!!! As a person of colour, it's really reassuring to hear that! But yes totally agree, it's not a 'black' problem, it's a human problem and we should be seeing more influencers taking the time to educate themselves and speaking out!

I don't get why she posted about it if she admitted she wasn't educated on the matter, why were you posting about it then Hun? Couldn't take a few moments out your day to do some research?
I truly stand by you. I can’t believe we live in 2020 and people feel the need for such hatred. It’s not something we are born with. Something we learn. And it’s honestly been something I want to take with me always.
If she’s not educated. Educate yourself. You sit at home online for a living yknow. Read some books. Listen to the people talking. It’s not hard to want to have a voice and be a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I truly stand by you. I can’t believe we live in 2020 and people feel the need for such hatred. It’s not something we are born with. Something we learn. And it’s honestly been something I want to take with me always.
If she’s not educated. Educate yourself. You sit at home online for a living yknow. Read some books. Listen to the people talking. It’s not hard to want to have a voice and be a change.
This 👏👏👏

I think sometimes influencers worry that speaking out will politicise their channel but it's nothing to do with politics, it's about humanity!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So...watching the 'dirty' edition of Never Have I Ever with her mum....all I am going to say is in Imo's sense, like mother like daughter :oops:

Oh and afternoon huuunnniiieeesss!

EDIT - She just said she was a horrible child, well things haven't changed much has it Imo?

Reactions: 12
Weird that she stresses in her story that she 'hasn't even done her brows' yet in her '400 panic attacks in a week' video her brows were done in every single shot (we all know it's cos it was all filmed in the same day but that's a separate matter). So, does being depressed mean you can or can't do your brows, I'm confused?
View attachment 142177
She's really pissing me off with this now. As it's been said she's sending such a dangerous message as if the amount of things you can do somehow correlate to your level of depression.

To me it seems she's just had her confidence knocked a bit from the comments about her lips and it's as simple as that, not severe depression and anxiety as she's making out.

Reactions: 15
Hello Everyone 🤗🤗 not posted since the end of thread 4 (wow.. take me back 🍵 Good Times)

3 days of reading to catch up 🥴 so many thoughts I don't even know where to begin.

Has anyone else noticed that she directly copies popular personalities mannerisms ect

Watched FIRST DATE STORY TIME FAILS and recognised the following :

- Elle Darby/ Gemma Miles (I know this has been mentioned, who came first?)
- Gemma Collins (TOWIE)
- Any typical Essex persona
- American Ghetto Princes
- Camp / Ru Paul Drag Queen style confidence

No wonder she has changed, she cant keep up with her multiple (fake) personas

The attention seeking is real. The rest is copied from popular reality TV shows. Its who she wants to be.. not who she truly is.

There are too many fighting personalities... its like watching a one woman episode of Big Brother.

Ps. I'm at the start of thread 9 but posting now to in hope there are a few replies by the time I catch up

Iv also stumbled upon 2 wildly different stories of the same event.

If anyone is interested watch the FIRST DATE STORY TIME about the guy who made her get an £80 uber, made her pay £200ish (I think) for drinks when she OnLy HaD OnE PiNaPpLE JuIcE all night.....

Then watch the story about why she doesnt drink alchohol... She states that this guy was buying HER drinks and putting vodka in the pineapple hoping she wouldn't notice 🙈

I could be wrong (watched yesterday) but positive shes referencing the same story.

I'm dying to catch up so jst mentioning it now before i no doubt stumble across more shocking behaviour reading thread 9 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hey lurker on the trend, new poster!
just started to watch the time to move on you tube video.
had to switch off when she said“there’s worse things people are going through” sorry but when you’ve got genuine anxiety and depression the first thing a therapist would say is your feelings count,they’re important to you. To belittle everyone by saying there’s worst off people just shows how little she understands anxiety and how it affects your mind and behaviours.
sorry for the rant she’s just too much 😤😤

Reactions: 18
Whew just caught up on the last few pages!
She is just such a dick - in her self care bullshit video she was going on about how she finds doing makeup so relaxing and soothing but then keeps mentioning how she hasn’t done her makeup because of her anxiety yet she was the one saying makeup is one thing that always calms her and makes her happy :LOL: Imogen hun make up your mind and stick to it!

@Idunno you’re so close to catching up! Can’t wait for you to join us!:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.