Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deceased.

Honestly I’m shocked and sickened that an assumption was made of my race, based on my opinions! I’d like to think I was well educated. I have a £40,000 debt and a piece of paper that shows I’m slightly educated. But maybe not toooo much!! Hahaha
duck me they went for you over there didn't they? Stay here darling, you're allowed any opinion you like. Unless you start praising Imo in which case I may have to assume your race and imply you are uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me they went for you over there didn't they? Stay here darling, you're allowed any opinion you like. Unless you start praising Imo in which case I may have to assume your race and imply you are uneducated.
Oh, so I can’t say Imo has really inspired me to be the best version of myself? damn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waitrose cake mix... Huns do not shop with common folk at B&M... But I'll make a cake and I'll be cured! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
When she first mentioned about the so called bullying and was crying on her insta stories prior to uploading the first video I did feel sorry for her and I was one of the ones messaged saying I hoped she was ok. Then the first video went up and I honestly still felt sorry for her but now I’ve read through all these threads and seen all the inconsistencies I honestly can’t stand her anymore. I wouldn’t say I dislike her cause I don’t hate anyone but literally a week or so ago she was balling her eyes out on a YouTube video and talking about how low and depressed she was and how bad her anxiety was and not even 2 weeks later is making brownies, doing face masks, her makeup and out on walks looking like she’s living her best life, absolute BS. If she had of actually just put a post up she was taking a break etc for her mental health, stayed off social media for a few weeks then maybe made a video when she came back just talking about mental health and donated the money to MIND etc I might have believed it but this is absolute BS

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is bad to try and sell things as unworn when you've clearly worn it, taking a picture in but not worn it out, out, is still wearing it, some influencers purposely leave the tag in and pretend that they forgot to take it out in hopes that they can sell it as brand new at a higher price on depop. They need to learn the differences between brand new with tags, never been worn, worn for a picture, just tried on etc and be honest about it.
Never worn, in my mind only screams never been washed. I sell stuff on depop and Im honest when it's something I've worn a couple times but the implication there is that I have washed it and not worn it since it has been washed. The person buying will receive a perfectly clean item which they then will hopefully wash themselves before wearing (especially these days where hygiene is critical!)

If Imo is selling stuff that has "never been worn" but there are clear pictures of her wearing that item I'd be worried that it had never seen the inside of a washing machine.

Reactions: 10
The lips literally have a life of their own at this point
Surely if she hadn’t actually had her lips done she would just say she hasn’t, so she obviously has she just doesn’t want to admit it which means people keep asking her more because she won’t give a definitive answer either way which I honestly don’t understand considering it’s so popular nowadays and a lot of women are having it done

Reactions: 12
That pathetic voice they speak together in 😂😂😂😂! By they I mean spencer because who else does she know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why all of a sudden is this going on constantly 😂
This baffles me, madison is best friends with Holly and Rachel who both hate Imogen and back in the GG days it was rumoured that their indirects were about eachother, so I have no idea where this has come from?

And I know it's been stated a million times how fake this all is but she is doing the absolute MOST. Her newest insta! Everyone should be able to see this curated 'road to recovery' narrative is absolute bullshit. So she randomly had a breakdown a couple of weeks ago over 'death threats' she'd been receiving for 'months' and was on the brink of suicide, yet still filming videos and didn't take one day off social media. Now she's over that - although still receiving death threats, surely? - using these cliche movie signposts of her recovery, even if they are stupid AF like going for a walk or putting fake tan on. She is an actress and her whole life is just a fake storyline timeline, living with her must be exhausting. I don't even think she can differentiate between what's real and what she's made up at this point

Reactions: 14
Think someone mentioned before the view count but her recent joke of a video has only got 44k views 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.