Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also. Safiya Nygaard has uploaded so now I’m mad I’m gonna have to watch Imo first

Reactions: 2
SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR *ANXIETY* (COPING WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH)

AD

Montage of what's to come

We are greeted with a shot of baby gal in the bedroom with her wardrobe doors hanging open...what's up Immo? Depop not shifting as much as you thought it would?

*short huff* as in keeping with recent vids RE: mental health. Baby princess doesn't know how to start a vid anymore, is second guessing everything but looks pretty confident and flows through the opening monologue fine.

Babygal feels like her channel has become very negative recently so she wants to make it more positive. 🙃

So...she's decided to make todays video on her ups and downs but she's not going to show the downs. The huns wonder whether that's because it's too much effort to fake more panic attacks?

she's all smiles while she tells the huns that a lot of people think she's "miraculously healed" but she's not going to lie to the huns. She is in a much better headspace (now MH week is over)

She wants to be honest with the huns and not lie to them, she knows it's going to be a long journey and begs the huns to stay with her. duck OFF YOU LYING FAKE ASS witch!!!!!!

Begs for likes and comments but then does a manipulative self deprecating skit. duck OFF!

Quick mention that LEE STAFFORD has send her a paint by numbers after whimsically talking about wanting to get into painting; even though she's no good at it.

AD

she gushes and cutesies while colouring in like a child over how she can't wait to get back to feeling "sexy". she tells the huns (WITH HER BASE AND BROWS DONE) that she can't wait to get back to doing makeup. Shows off a gifted journal but says it's from her *friend* tries to fake a cry over a bleeping journal.

shows the journal filled in....the huns think it looks like it was filled in by a 10 year old. Curiously she says she's staying off SM...WHO'S DELETING THOSE COMMENTS THEN HUN BUN?

AD

duck me I've another 20 minutes to endure still!

shows the huns a pile of poo looking brownie. She tells the huns it's tit and she hasn't bothered weighing anything. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT HER DAD WAS A BAKER FOR A LIVING?!

duck me. Here's sideshow spenny with his words of wisdom "well, erm, people say that you fail to prepare and you prepare to fail and you've done that but now you're prepared again. so you prepared to fail TWICE!"

WELL. Isn't that motivational! Immo bizzarely concludes that he's made a negative into a positive … 👀:ROFLMAO:

she makes a packet mix instead.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I VOMIT. The gruesome twosome play a game of lick the chocolate. The huns think they are trying to show some banter and sexual chemistry but it just comes across excruciatingly awkward.

boring, meaningless segment of her self help books. FFWDing. oh! hang on! a photo fell out of one of these new books!

AD

the photo was from "one of her first meet and greets". ain't that a coinkidink? the huns wonder why she printed off a photo of her with 25 randoms. I mean 1) We aint in the 90's anymore Immo hun and 2) who has ever used a photo as a bookmark?

She's trying a new tik tok hack of using a dressing gown cord to curl her hair. It helps her anxiety.

Talking to the huns helps her anxiety as well apparently. The huns wondered why it didn't help her during MH awareness week?

Oh. NOW doing youtube calms her down, what a contrast to last week!

ok, clinically approved MH apps make her feel worse, but doing a facemask or wrapping her hair in a bleeping cord to give her curls makes her feel better. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!

oh she's had the worst sleep of her life. *not because she's tied her hair in a cord of course*

Babyprincess facefucks herself in the viewfinder cause she really loves the curls. :rolleyes:

skips to a clip of her and spenny watching the secret. No sign of the curls she loves so much. 👀

oh. she has makeup and curls now

AD

still another 10 mins to go 🥵

She's taken a hundred photo's of herself and hates every single one. The huns wonder why she didn't just stop after the first one? 2nd? 5th? ahhhhh it's because she's a narcissist! anyway she tells the huns it's fine and she's put some makeup on.

She wants to film a makeup vid and tries to emotionally blackmail the huns to beg her to do a makeup vid.

hair mask. scrubs tan off. puts tan on again. plugs molly may fake tan. For some reason sideshow spenny is sitting on the lav waiting to fake tan her back.

some ad or #spon for another fake tan. Tells the huns fake tan / hair mask is the answer to recovery to depression / mental breakdowns / burnouts. Spenny is proud of her.

She tells the huns she doesn't normally fake tan and the fake tan has miraculously cured her "fear of the viewfinder"

plugs the merch again. still not sold out. she's got her hair in rollers again.

mentions "these charities" have helped "so many people".

Worries that people will unsub.

END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Im at the point of box brownies. And although I can’t work out if this is faker than her dramatics, a calmer Imogen is already 10x easier to watch than an over the top one. I will let myself out. Don’t worry. Still not enjoying it. Still don’t like it. But the difference in personality is astonishing

Reactions: 5

AD

We are greeted with a shot of baby gal in the bedroom with her wardrobe doors hanging open...what's up Immo? Depop not shifting as much as you thought it would?

*short huff* as in keeping with recent vids RE: mental health. Baby princess doesn't know how to start a vid anymore, is second guessing everything but looks pretty confident and flows through the opening monologue fine.

Babygal feels like her channel has become very negative recently so she wants to make it more positive. 🙃

So...she's decided to make todays video on her ups and downs but she's not going to show the downs. The huns wonder whether that's because it's too much effort to fake more panic attacks?

she's all smiles while she tells the huns that a lot of people think she's "miraculously healed" but she's not going to lie to the huns. She is in a much better headspace (now MH week is over)

She wants to be honest with the huns and not lie to them, she knows it's going to be a long journey and begs the huns to stay with her. duck OFF YOU LYING FAKE ASS witch!!!!!!

Begs for likes and comments but then does a manipulative self deprecating skit. duck OFF!

Quick mention that LEE STAFFORD has send her a paint by numbers after whimsically talking about wanting to get into painting; even though she's no good at it.

AD

she gushes and cutesies while colouring in like a child over how she can't wait to get back to feeling "sexy". she tells the huns (WITH HER BASE AND BROWS DONE) that she can't wait to get back to doing makeup. Shows off a gifted journal but says it's from her *friend* tries to fake a cry over a bleeping journal.

shows the journal filled in....the huns think it looks like it was filled in by a 10 year old. Curiously she says she's staying off SM...WHO'S DELETING THOSE COMMENTS THEN HUN BUN?

AD

shows the huns a pile of poo looking brownie. She tells the huns it's tit and she hasn't bothered weighing anything. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT HER DAD WAS A BAKER FOR A LIVING?!

duck me. Here's sideshow spenny with his words of wisdom "well, erm, people say that you fail to prepare and you prepare to fail and you've done that but now you're prepared again. so you prepared to fail TWICE!"

WELL. Isn't that motivational! Immo bizzarely concludes that he's made a negative into a positive … 👀:ROFLMAO:

EXCUSE ME WHILE I VOMIT. The gruesome twosome play a game of lick the chocolate. The huns think they are trying to show some banter and sexual chemistry but it just comes across excruciatingly awkward.

boring, meaningless segment of her self help books. FFWDing. oh! hang on! a photo fell out of one of these new books!

AD

the photo was from "one of her first meet and greets". ain't that a coinkidink? the huns wonder why she printed off a photo of her with 25 randoms. I mean 1) We aint in the 90's anymore Immo hun and 2) who has ever used a photo as a bookmark?

She's trying a new tik tok hack of using a dressing gown cord to curl her hair. It helps her anxiety.

Talking to the huns helps her anxiety as well apparently. The huns wondered why it didn't help her during MH awareness week?

ok, clinically approved MH apps make her feel worse, but doing a facemask or wrapping her hair in a bleeping cord to give her curls makes her feel better. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!

oh she's had the worst sleep of her life. *not because she's tied her hair in a cord of course*

Babyprincess facefucks herself in the viewfinder cause she really loves the curls. :rolleyes:

skips to a clip of her and spenny watching the secret. No sign of the curls she loves so much. 👀

AD

She's taken a hundred photo's of herself and hates every single one. The huns wonder why she didn't just stop after the first one? 2nd? 5th? ahhhhh it's because she's a narcissist! anyway she tells the huns it's fine and she's put some makeup on.

She wants to film a makeup vid and tries to emotionally blackmail the huns to beg her to do a makeup vid.

hair mask. scrubs tan off. puts tan on again. plugs molly may fake tan. For some reason sideshow spenny is sitting on the lav waiting to fake tan her back.

some ad or #spon for another fake tan. Tells the huns fake tan / hair mask is the answer to recovery to depression / mental breakdowns / burnouts. Spenny is proud of her.

She tells the huns she doesn't normally fake tan and the fake tan has miraculously cured her "fear of the viewfinder"

END.
Thanks for this. Now I don’t need to watch it. Tbh I’m pissed off because I used to enjoy watching and laughing at her and I’ve lost all enjoyment of that now because she’s just a bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im at the point of box brownies. And although I can’t work out if this is faker than her dramatics, a calmer Imogen is already 10x easier to watch than an over the top one. I will let myself out. Don’t worry. Still not enjoying it. Still don’t like it. But the difference in personality is astonishing
Completely agree. Which one is the real Imo??

Also, anyone else looking forward to when @Idunno finally joins us on thread #9 😂 been getting noties all day haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're welcome love! 🥰

TBF I got to that point which is why I stopped doing my rundowns. I kinda wanna go and revisit those vids and do retrospective rundowns :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AD

AD

AD

AD

AD

END.
Omg I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You're welcome love! 🥰

TBF I got to that point which is why I stopped doing my rundowns. I kinda wanna go and revisit those vids and do retrospective rundowns :ROFLMAO:
Please do. I need cheering up.

@proseccolove i have a bottle of bubbles in the fridge and every time I see your username it just makes me desperate for a glass
You know you want to 😏😏 3 guesses at to what I was doing when I made my account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone,

I have been following these threads for a while & never usually post but after watching her latest video .. I cannot 🤢.

WHY is a 20 something year old GROWN WOMAN filming herself colouring in whilst talking like a BABY 🤢😭😭😂

She needs to STOP 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry how in the duck are we meant to believe that LAST WEEK this girl was suicidal?.... And now because of some paint by numbers and curling her hair she’s cured o_O
Well duck me sideways then she’s a miracle worker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
didn't document the lows cause there obviously weren't any.
puts all the buzzwords she can do to with mental health throughout the video.
'dropped into a million oblivion of having panic attacks and all those things' how eloquent.

also, the picture falling out of the book... ROUND OF APPLAUSE.
also also, spencer clearly putting cake mix on his face and neck and then pretending he didn't know it was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Which one is the real Imo??

Also, anyone else looking forward to when @Idunno finally joins us on thread #9 😂 been getting noties all day haha.

Hahaha, sorry! Trying hard to catch up but these threads move quickly 😂😂 I've never even watched Imogenation but it's a really juicy read. Only just moved onto thread 5 now so I'll see you all in about 3 weeks, hahaha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Last week you were having 400 panic attacks, don’t think you’re qualified to be giving out mental health advice honey

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Weird how she has never mentioned her stomach condition through her new video when it was mentioned in every breathe previously and she said that stress makes it really bad.......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This part 😂 I was like wtf why has he just been sat in the corner of the room for this full clip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through - I went through similar a couple of years ago but I've got out the other side with help from doctors and counsellors and I hope you do too xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.