Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched it, again I don’t want to give her my view. she’s trashy and I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she putting on that stupid fake “soft” voice? Absolutely pathetic, then she reverts back to her normal voice throughout the video? Also the dairy free in brackets!! So intentionally done, egotistical narcissist can’t cope with her like you would just write chocolate?!!! The whole video just felt so fake, planned and calculated not to mention the 10000 ads. Can’t wait until she’s cancelled and people wise up to her fake ass persona.

Reactions: 23
Why does she comment like this it’s so bleeping embarrassing 🤢View attachment 139458
This!!!
Why does she always put "I AM CRYING" Imo if you haven't been able to push out a tear to convince your huns you're having a "panic attack" in order to rake in more coin you definitely aren't crying over Saffron Barkers crappy In The Style launch 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh wait they are bEsT FrIeNdS though 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.
😩

I have anxiety and insomnia so truly feel your pain. Sending loads of love to you.

Watching her grips my tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with getting “sexy” again. When I’m down being sexy is the last thing on my mind I just wanna be happy. Also spencer looks ROUGH like how imogen is trying to look - OH bleeping HELL SHES SUCKING HIS FINGER 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 HIS HEAD IS IN A BOWL HONESTLY GAGGING. Sorry no way can I watch the rest I feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
Left hand nicely covered so we can’t see her wedding ring to know it’s a very recent photo, but didn’t want to take off spennys ring or he’d cry 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
love how she’s strategically hiding her fingernails. Nail polish colour / no nail polish can be such a big giveaway. In her insta post its clear she has none on and on the depop you wouldn’t know if she did or didn’t.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but if you had a self help book why would you write "(dairy free)" she's clearly done that knowing she's gonna show it! These videos should be deleted by youtube, her audience are young gullible girls this is so bad! She knows exactly what she's doing. Liars who actually believe their lies are the most dangerous.. She needs real help. I cant even bring myself to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im laughing so hard at imo “baby whats that white stuff on your nose??” 🤣🤣 bet he wishes it wasnt just baby princesses dairy free butter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but if you had a self help book why would you write "(dairy free)" she's clearly done that knowing she's gonna show it! These videos should be deleted by youtube, her audience are young gullible girls this is so bad! She knows exactly what she's doing. Liars who actually believe their lies are the most dangerous.. She needs real help. I cant even bring myself to watch.
It’s too funny, I’m gluten intolerant and the thought of me writing in my OWN journal ‘bread (gluten free) is hilarious 😂
She’s literally written that to film it, pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think she cries at EVERYTHING?!?! Like every single sentence she’s like “omg I’m gonna cry” “oh spency I’m gonna cry” like girl bleeping chill 🤣🤣 it’s quite obvs her “mental illness” ain’t real, sis had 3 “panic attacks” claims she has mental issues and a week later she’s cured, amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also think it’s clear that she never did or doesn’t have mental health issues due to the fact she’s saying that painting, writing and reading books about confidence is helping her and curing her? I understand doing all that to calm you down but if she really felt that awful and wanting to kill herself (she mentioned that in her previous video) I don’t think she’d be colouring in a picture of a butterfly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched it, again I don’t want to give her my view. she’s trashy and I dislike her.
I haven’t been able to watch either, it’s too nice a day to ruin my mood with her manipulative bs! But I still like to check in on the tattlers 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The I am grateful bit... she is grateful for dairy free chocolate but I thought on all her posts she says how grateful she is for her husband and her “hunniezzzzz” for getting her through her week of depression???View attachment 139441
Those suffering with mental health issues/depression and anxiety, I don’t think I’m alone in saying these sheets can sometimes be the hardest thing to do. I went weeks without being capable to write a single word on this worksheet. I don’t buy this whole farce and frankly it’s insulting, thanks imo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.