Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the over the top type Imo is real though (as annoying as she is) - this is a load of bollocks to get people to feel sorry for her. It’s manipulative bullshit!
yeah thats true, i just always had a feeling that she was putting on an act beforehand as well to appeal to her target audience (of kids lol) but i mean i guess we will never see her true personality through her videos because she wouldn't want to expose herself for what she really is.

Reactions: 5
Omg I'm 1 minute in.. Why is she wearing all these dreary clothes?! Imo do you think people who have anxiety wear sad, grey, black clothes.
She's lost the confidence to say hello hunnies, but says it in a quiet voice and continues to ramble about how she can't introduce videos anymore. Is that a side effect from your 200 panic attacks a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just tried to watch it got about 10 seconds in and I’m actually fizzing with rage, the comments are all little girls saying, they are her inspiration and this will help them so much, it just makes me sad that these little girls think Imo is a role model 😢 she’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 10
So I sat through the video, just a couple of the thoughts I had while watching-

- Says she can't bring herself to do her intro but then literally does her 'hello hunnnniesss' intro to display this??
- Acknowledges that people might think she's 'miraculously recovered' definitely a nod to this forum, hi Imo
- Smirking throughout the video again, as several people have pointed out this is definitely duping delight
- If she is 'raising awareness' surely she should share the importance of receiving professional help for mental health issues, it seems to me that she has diagnosed herself with anxiety.
- Most people with severe mental health issues can't colour or bake their anxiety away Imo, things like this are helpful for people suffering with everyday life stresses, however the majority of people with severe anxiety/depression can't bring themselves to feed themselves some of the time never mind baking bleeping brownies
- Saying something is sexual to Spenny then talking to him in the exact same tone of voice she speaks to her younger brother in nearly brought my dinner back up
- 'I don't swear on my channel' but I will talk about mental health issues and suicide with no trigger warnings! Also does she think her young followers can't read??
- She hasn't changed her jumper in 4 days but she has makeup on? I think that is a lack of basic hygiene in general Imo and nothing to do with mental health issues
- 'If you attract negative things you'll have a negative life' - Not helpful to say to someone with mental health issues who literally cannot control their thoughts/feelings. However maybe she should stop obsessing over this forum and comments on her social media if she feels so strongly about this
- Was brought to tears by her foundation being too dark but had no issues with coating herself in woodstain fake tan...
-Affiliate links for the books she mentioned in her video in her description that aren't declared.. got to keep raking that sweet mental health coin in

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Omg I'm 1 minute in.. Why is she wearing all these dreary clothes?! Imo do you think people who have anxiety wear sad, grey, black clothes.
She's lost the confidence to say hello hunnies, but says it in a quiet voice and continues to ramble about how she can't introduce videos anymore. Is that a side effect from your 200 panic attacks a week?
it just proves that she has no idea what its like to live with anxiety. shes using a stereotype and that will never be okay

Reactions: 16
Exactly it’s like she’s doing an impression of what anxiety should look like! It’s insulting to people who actually suffer from it! She’s vile!

Reactions: 14
I don’t even wanna watch it honestly if I see her post another video about anxiety or panic attack’s. Bet this is all the content we’re gonna get for the next month. If it was as bad as she’s making out she wouldn’t even be making videos. When my anxiety/depression is bad I barely want to move from bed nevermind make YouTube videos ffs

Reactions: 13
The I am grateful bit... she is grateful for dairy free chocolate but I thought on all her posts she says how grateful she is for her husband and her “hunniezzzzz” for getting her through her week of depression???
FD4D4EA5-6E70-4B97-B3F8-7EE7DE8A3909.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone has commented this on her video (sorry I can't screenshot) wonder how long it will be until she deletes it:

17 minutes ago
Girl stay clear of the secret x please please please. This is magical delusional thinking, it is not healthy at all. I had a very serious breakdown about ten years ago, sever depression and panic attacks, I started to believe in and watch self help stuff based on the secret. I became delusional and very sick, I ended up in a psyche ward. You cannot control the universe with your mind, you do not attract negative experiences into your life with your thoughts. It's a dangerous way to start thinking. Please stay away from it. Because I have mental illness I beleived I was creating it with my own mind and couldn't understand why I was so ill. It took me years to get better and unpick the damage it did to my mind. If you have bad mental health steer clear of new age practises and beliefs - it's the road to madness. Stay safe and big love to you and your family.

Update- pretty sure it's been deleted

Reactions: 18
Someone has commented this on her video (sorry I can't screenshot) wonder how long it will be until she deletes it:

17 minutes ago
Girl stay clear of the secret x please please please. This is magical delusional thinking, it is not healthy at all. I had a very serious breakdown about ten years ago, sever depression and panic attacks, I started to believe in and watch self help stuff based on the secret. I became delusional and very sick, I ended up in a psyche ward. You cannot control the universe with your mind, you do not attract negative experiences into your life with your thoughts. It's a dangerous way to start thinking. Please stay away from it. Because I have mental illness I beleived I was creating it with my own mind and couldn't understand why I was so ill. It took me years to get better and unpick the damage it did to my mind. If you have bad mental health steer clear of new age practises and beliefs - it's the road to madness. Stay safe and big love to you and your family.

Update- pretty sure it's been deleted
Wowwwww. Imo deleting that comment when the person is clearly actually trying to be helpful and give advice. Ffs
I’ve had a few friends get obsessive over the secret and it is really damaging - when things don’t happen the way they manifested they have got into a seriously bad headspace and gone to dark places

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If she claims that MIND have 'literally saved her life' and the video is supposed to be about raising awareness, why hasnt she actually said what they have done to help her? No doubt because shes NEVER called them! Ive never called mind myself but i know one of the hardest things can be picking up a phone and speaking to someone. If she spoke about this process it could have been genuinely helpful to people! I do hope shes speaking to a therapist so they can diagnose the real problem - narcissism 😊

Have I actually just listened to her saying that her sticking a bleeping bath robe belt on her head to do her hair will “really take my mind off anxiety because it’ll make my mind feel brighter” I’m done.

• Haha
There were similar comments that related to being careful to not describe normal feelings of sadness and anxiety as mental health issues as it can be damaging for a young audience, also all deleted. She deletes everything that doesn't lick her arse.

If she claims that MIND have 'literally saved her life' and the video is supposed to be about raising awareness, why hasnt she actually said what they have done to help her? No doubt because shes NEVER called them! Ive never called mind myself but i know one of the hardest things can be picking up a phone and speaking to someone. If she spoke about this process it could have been genuinely helpful to people! I do hope shes speaking to a therapist so they can diagnose the real problem - narcissism 😊
The fact she's not even linked Mind in her description yet has put affiliate links for self help books (that are NOT intended as a replacement for professional help) is a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She isn't miraculously healed...she likes reading comments, more like hitting the delete button...her smirking as she knows full well she's milking it...
She is so narcissistic :mad:

Clearly :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.