Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we all think her video is going to be? Another documenting her "mental health" 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ or something different?

Reactions: 3
She’s made the quickest recovery I’ve ever seen lol. Hundreds of panic attacks in 2 weeks (very realistic hun) to now moving on from it. Oh and I’m sure she’ll be a self proclaimed mental health advocate now. She’s making such a mockery out of people who truly struggle with mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What I find weird and creepy is that she seeks validation and self worth from 12/13 year old girls
The fact that she needs validation for things that happened 10 years ago is worrying in itself. She gets 1000s of messages enabling her, telling her she was right and that everyone else is a bully but it still isn’t enough for her.

Reactions: 9
This is getting soooo old very quickly, it's so annoying

Reactions: 12
I’ve always assumed grimos baboon arse mouth is down to a lip implant rather than injections/filler.
This is permanent so they don’t deflate or loose shape over time, it holds a long “sausage” like firm appearance.
This would also explain why they look so huge recently! They just don’t balance out her face anymore, the more gaunt she gets the bigger they look!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Hello hunniez here catching up on the tea. Hope you are all well. Spent most of yesterday following that carer vs nurse in B&M story 😱😱

Reactions: 6
I’ve always assumed grimos baboon arse mouth is down to a lip implant rather than injections/filler.
This is permanent so they don’t deflate or loose shape over time, it holds a long “sausage” like firm appearance.
This would also explain why they look so huge recently! They just don’t balance out her face anymore, the more gaunt she gets the bigger they look!
This would make so much sense!

Reactions: 8
What do we all think her video is going to be? Another documenting her "mental health" 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ or something different?
Nah, Mental health week is over. She's got her clout for that now. I predict it will have a small nod towards that whole debacle but it will be what I eat in a day or some such mundane content. Perhaps we will finally get the makeup video she "tried to film" in her breadkdown video. Although I doubt that was ever meant to be a video. It was purely so she could have a monologue about how dreadful she feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From that screenshot of her hugging spencer trying to look upset I think it will be a "recovery" video of some kind

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hello hunniez here catching up on the tea. Hope you are all well. Spent most of yesterday following that carer vs nurse in B&M story 😱😱
the carer reminds me of Imo. Attention seeking, crying, starting a witch hunt when actually the nurse is better educated and more professional but all the idiots jumped on the carers post just because she cried but it’s not what it seemed at all!

Reactions: 6
I am screaming at her recent insta ahahah, posting About how she wants her confidence back yet posts a pic like that. Hun angel thing, I think ur confidence is already back and never actually left

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just discuss that recent instagram photo because I have so many issues with it. Firstly, why is her outfit so shite? I know she has questionable taste, but surely if you're active online you know that people want to see things that are visually pleasing and that babygirl is not it. The practically see through shirt, the awkward arm placements, the whole thing looks a mess. She can't even pass it off as a 'candid' or 'natural' look because she's posing and has a full face of makeup on. How is no one, whether it be Spenny Boo or her management, intervening and telling her she looks awful.

Second, I know others on here have spoken about how the makeup look is exactly the same as her depop photos so I won't go into that, but that caption just confuses me so much. "I swear I've forgotten how to put makeup on and feel sexy" what?? How can you have forgotten how to put makeup on? I've stopped wearing makeup the majority of the time and yet I can still remember how to do my eyebrows?? Doing makeup isn't a skill you can forget, like driving. If you haven't driven in a while then the first time you get in a car may be strange, but a lot of it is muscle memory. Christ even my boyfriend, who's never worn makeup in his life, can tell me how to apply things because he's seen me do it so many time. I'm also really grossed out by the fact that she correlates wearing makeup with feeling sexy - that's not the right message to be sending to your audience. Yeah when I put a bit of makeup on I do feel better, and I like getting all dressed up and stuff, but she's making it sound like if you're not all dolled up then you're ugly which is so damaging to younger viewers.

Also, just how colloquial that whole caption sounded. "That's just how I feel atm" I'm sorry?? Since when did we start putting abbreviations in our captions (other than the classic 'lol')? I don't know, maybe I'm looking too far into it, but she's acting like she's never had any social media training or even exposure. As someone who has been online for at least 3 or 4 years, surely she would know how to act online? It's honestly like she'd just had a complete breakdown and has lost the plot

Reactions: 16
I reckon the new video will be ‘24 hour overnight challenge on Recovery’ or ‘Turning our 1 bed council flat into a rehabilitation centre *MUST WATCH*’ or lastly, ‘0-100 CRAZY TRANSFORMATION, Panic attack central to Zen AF in 4 days’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm putting my money on the video being a "Trying to do my makeup again", where she succeeds and then breaks down into tears and hugs Spenny because she's overcome the bullies and haters 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's this about?is it on YouTube?
Also. Does anyone know if I have YouTube premium and dont get ads, (I know this is going to sound so dumb) will she get any adsense from me? Does it just mean I dont watch the ads and she still gets money or she just doesnt get any at all from my view?

Reactions: 3
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
It really pisses me off that she says never been worn when she’s clearly wearing it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Haven't been on here for a while guys, but wow, the 'Time to move on' video.

It actually makes me physically sick that she is putting this content out to her young and impressionable followers. This should be a crime, I'm not even joking. Content about suicide, just casually shared, with no care, until someone calls her out on it in the comments. Absolutely disgusting.

I just can't believe she is fooling people with that weird squeaky voice thing that she does before she fakes a cry.

Sickening, when people who are actually suffering, would never even dream of posting a video of their panic attacks because they're too busy trying to breathe and stay alive.

Reactions: 7

Makes a big drama in her first video about her foundation not matching her skin, doesn’t seem to care so much here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.