Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hahahax

I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen her story on instagram? About the ad revenue for the month will be donated to the George Floyd fund. I watched her video and had 1 ad!!!!!!!!! She’s posted around 2 quotes about the whole black lives matter movement. She’s using this now as another way to get followers and views. I am disgusted!!! I really can’t believe this.
This!!!!!!!!!! She had fucking 10 ads in her shitty little sob story why me this has to stop video but ONE in a video that the proceeds are being donated to the george floyd fund, which let’s put this into perspective was murdered in the street after a racially targeted attack but Imogen can’t cope because she got called out on her crusty lip fillers. She’s absolutely vile karma is gonna come for her so bad. Sorry if this is abit intense had a few vodkas in the garden and her recent insta story has got me LIVID. Wish she was actually aware of real world occurrences but she’s got her head so far up her own arse.... she is something else.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

gee_beth

VIP Member
Please just go away forever Imo
Why did she have to share this? That person put a ':(' so clearly they're sad about Imo's content? For all she knows that person could be struggling with their MH and Imo's videos might bring them some enjoyment. She's a fucking asshole, why not just send a nice reply saying "sorry you feel that way". Also agree about being in a constant bad mood, I blame Imo too

• Heart

Lol_oops

I hate in her story times she called herself a flirt and tease at 14. It knocked me sick what 14 year old especially 12 years ago was a tease? I find it all really exaggerated.
I'm not surprised, there is a video with her mum where her mum states she used to to do a strip tease for the boys in PRIMARY school. She obviously gets it from her mum as she is just as attention seeking. There was another video when her mum fell over on a train and imogen filmed it. She fell over and then started laughing obnoxiously whilst kicking her legs in the air. Imogen then followed suit and fell with her and said 'if you fall mumma, ima fall wid you' I just can't. She gets it from her parents - all as attention seeking as each other.

• Sick
  • Wow

Hereforthetea35

I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen her story on instagram? About the ad revenue for the month will be donated to the George Floyd fund. I watched her video and had 1 ad!!!!!!!!! She’s posted around 2 quotes about the whole black lives matter movement. She’s using this now as another way to get followers and views. I am disgusted!!! I really can’t believe this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Hello hunbuns thread 9, if you dont know, get to know! (By reading the previous 8 threads and looking at videos critically).

Noticed some of our regular hunbun gang are missing, hope they're okay!

What fresh bullshittery will we be blessed with this week!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle

VIP Member
She wishes she could do a clothing haul but treating herself is just too hard because she feels like she doesn't deserve it huns. BUT she has treated herself to this loungewear AND she's made sure it's an affiliate link so she will make money from deluded huns swiping up and buying it! Also hunnies, she got it in a size 10 because she wants it to be a bit baggy! What she really means is she will be selling it on Depop after she's worn it a few times with the labels still attached and size 10 is a popular size so she can sell it more easily!
Screenshot_20200529-201245_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

clily

Oh she makes it so painfully obvious she reads here in her latest video

- Mentions the sizing of clothing, being sure to mention she's got a size 6 in some things
- Takes the tag off one of the clothing pieces

It's actually so damaging that she's getting size 10 clothes when she is more a size 4/6. They're hanging off her and it will make the young girls who are actually a size 10 wonder why they don't look like her. Even some of the size 6 clothes she got are hanging off her.

Also she's thrown an AD in at the end but hasn't marked her video as an AD.....

• Heart

xoxoa

Hi everyone,

I have been following these threads for a while & never usually post but after watching her latest video .. I cannot 🤢.

WHY is a 20 something year old GROWN WOMAN filming herself colouring in whilst talking like a BABY 🤢😭😭😂

She needs to STOP 😭😂

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
She’s definitely been reading here again. After a couple of us said we’d messaged her before and got ignored, now she’s posted on her stories about how bad she feels that she can’t reply to everyone anymore. My DM to her was fairly early on, around her first ‘story time’ and it was heartfelt, I told her I was struggling and I was ignored so it’s definitely not just a recent thing. She has plenty of time to reply to the ass lickers though.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Absolute classic attention seeking behaviour on a massive scale!!
I dont even buy the whole "I was going to post tonight but dont dare" bs. If it was true she wouldnt be editing up to the last minute like this. Youd think it would have been ready long before it's due seeing as she it doing nothing other than sitting in her flat. And why even post that if its not for attention. No one would have known either way when she was going to post so shes just asking for thousands of huns to kiss her arse and tell her shes amazing.

• Heart
  • Angry
I just cannot get my head around the fact that she was “suicidal” a week ago, and is now miraculously recovered and prancing around in crop tops???? Are people that fucking naive??? I am so disappointed in this excuse for a woman

• Heart

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
I’ve just sent an email to mind about Imogen I’ll let you guys know their response :)

• Heart
  • Wow

HollyJack1992

To be honest, I'll admit, i've always really liked her and until recently she was one of my favourite youtubers. But since reading this thread and going back to watch old videos and looking at her recent social media posts, i think there's something off with her. i don't think she's a horrible person and I really don't think she deserves the cruel comments about her appearance. But I do think there is something fake with her and i think all this donating ad sense and the the selling of those hoodies, is her trying to do some major damage control. I think she's enjoying the attention she's getting.

Another thing, she's made endless videos over the years about bullying, sexual assault, relationship breakdowns, domestic violence. She clearly (or so she says) has been through a lot. So why is she crying about how bad her mental health issues are at the moment and how low her confidence is when she allegedly has been through some such awful life events? something definitely doesn't add up

• Heart

Shopifyspotify

She's got 6 ads in this video and states adsense for the previous video will be donated to the George Floyd memorial fund. One advert in the previous video, 4+ in all others. Well done Imo, you're a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Is it wrong to say... that I’ve signed so many petitions this over the last few days that I’d sign one to get her off YouTube.

she’s an absolute disgrace to women. Yet I’m not even surprised? I can imagine she did this to gain support/sympathy for what she’s gone through recently but I think she’s misunderstood this is not a “trend” to jump on. It’s bigger than that. But she’s too narrow minded to understand. She needs to grow up, accept her wrong doings (and her lip fillers) and be an adult to her adult following who call her out on a daily basis.

She’s pissed me off tonight. And I haven’t even watched the whole damn thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

proseccolove

VIP Member
She’s so anxious yet she can pose for photos in the middle of the fucking road.

When I actually leave the house and go out for a walk at the moment the last thing I am thinking about is my latest photo shoot for Instagram.

• Heart