Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ddarcey

Congrats on reading all the threads @Idunno! I did a weeks worth of 7 hour shifts on the Demi Donnelly ones to catch up and my eyes felt so shrivelled 🙃
Luckily I knew most of the key bits of Imogens antics from GG back in the day so didn’t have to do that here.

Anyhoo, when I first watched her I thought she was quirky and good vibes. Someone I thought I’d probably be friends with!...Until I realised she put down/slut shamed other women so often with such venom that I knew as a slut, she would not want to be my friend back 😢💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 27

squarebutton

VIP Member
I can just picture it now. “Spenny baby that’s such a fire pic of me but I’m not really supposed to be posting pics feeling myself til my huns forget about last week, what do you think if I just post it as a throwback and say look how amazing I used to look when I wasn’t depressed?” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 eye roll forever!!
Yes!!! This was my exact thinking! The make up and the white crop top is exactly the same as the Depop pics! So she’s taken what she considers to be a really sexy pic and wants it on her insta but can’t put it now on cos she’s so mentally ill 🙄 so pretends it’s an old pic 😡 the fucking cheek!!!!!

• Angry

Lauradoraxx

Had a few days away from Tattle, had a rough few days think lockdown is getting to me 🤯

Just sat with a coffee and read through the last few pages I missed and you guys have cheered me up! No matter how bad my life gets at least I’m not a compulsive-lying, self-obsessed narcissist like Grimo 😁

How any of her huns believe a word she says at this point is beyond me, shes so full of bullshiiiiiiiitttt

• Heart

treelaptop

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with getting “sexy” again. When I’m down being sexy is the last thing on my mind I just wanna be happy. Also spencer looks ROUGH like how imogen is trying to look - OH FUCKING HELL SHES SUCKING HIS FINGER 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 HIS HEAD IS IN A BOWL HONESTLY GAGGING. Sorry no way can I watch the rest I feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
I fucking love your run downs!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I didn’t even watch it and from this I can just hear everything you’ve said in her voice hahahahaha
Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my fucking panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the fuck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂

• Heart

jellybean98

I'm really, really pissed off about her Instagram Story post about George Floyd. Yes, every bit of attention to that cause is important and helpful, but she has so clearly done it in such a throwaway way. The only attachment to that image is the hashtag and the linked petition. No other posts about the BLM movement, nothing to talk about noticing white privilege, NOTHING. It's so clear that it's merely a tickbox for her - "oh everyone else is talking about it, it's probably best that I post a throwaway story" and it makes me so fucking mad. If you're not going to properly use your platform to draw attention to this then just donate your money and go. It's vile to use black people's struggle for clout and that is all she is doing.

My personal favourite is “you’d be happier if you made your bed every day” GET TO FUCK NO I WOULDNT. She strikes me as that kinda lass. Yknow.
hey grimogen babygurl, i make my bed everyday out of habit, im still fucking depressed though so what next?

kbellen

In her “the effect of hate” video where she’s doing a makeup tutorial and she’s doing her foundation but it’s clearly not the right shade and she begins talking to the camera saying like how she feels so insecure right now I think that’s when she realised the could profit off of it because why else would you sit in front of the camera whilst trying to film a makeup tutorial and go “aw I’m so insecure right now” “aw that’s not the right shade” “everyone’s gonna laugh at me” like why say all that if your just gonna cut it out when you edit it? I truly think she’s just a scam! She keeps mention all the hate but I literally haven’t seen one comment of hate on her insta or YouTube ????

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Shopifyspotify

Her latest insta.. "I wanted to go to the beach but its really crowded and I know it sounds silly but it scares me atm" WELCOME TO CORONAVIRUS ANGEL! fml

• Haha

User1808

I reckon the new video will be ‘24 hour overnight challenge on Recovery’ or ‘Turning our 1 bed council flat into a rehabilitation centre *MUST WATCH*’ or lastly, ‘0-100 CRAZY TRANSFORMATION, Panic attack central to Zen AF in 4 days’

• Haha

too anything

Guys is anyone watching Dominic Cummings on the news? His story changes so much I wonder if hes taking a leaf out of our good friend imogens book 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
She’s let the huns know that she’s bought loads from Saffron’s new range- yet more joggers! How many pairs of joggers does one girl need?! Remember when she used to have loads of coats, I swear she bought another coat or jacket every few days at one point. I definitely think she has some sort of obsessive personality...which actually might be why she has friendships/relationships end so badly when they start so intense.

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
The fact that she keeps updating her follower count just shows the real reason for all of this. If she was really that depressed would she even notice...?

• Heart

Lauradoraxx

‘She’s not gone anywhere she’s just hiding and she’ll be back with us in time’

LOL yeah she’s hiding from you huns as she laughs her way to the bank :rolleyes: after cashing in on mental health week!

379A4C42-4E2C-456F-B5B4-6837E644C42F.jpeg

also if you look at the comments 90% are pictures of young girls about 12-18, how can Imo sleep at night knowing she’s manipulating CHILDREN

• Angry
  • Haha

grone3

Interesting take here. dont think she recognises her privilege as a white woman with security at this time at all and makes her minor inconveniences a huge deal to other people. Not to belittle her mental health but she really does remind me of the white 'Karen' slur on social media at the moment - blowing up situations to make other people look like absolute villains. Extremely selfish, not considerate at all.

1590623317344.png

• Heart