Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantdeal

Yo, shiv has asked me to send a message, she says thanks for the majority of love and support and feels happy knowing most of you don’t believe Imogen’s fantasy’s. She has got a few hate messages on Instagram and Twitter and ignored.. she’s also filed a police report about the messages saying they will come to her house last weekend and its being investigated.. so whoever did it be careful babe as the police will find your ip address lol

Was probs Imogen lol and she’s probs read this and shitting herself 🤣
Hope she's ok 💛 and of course, Imo is a true fantasist :rolleyes: x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think maybe she had some trouble at school. But off her own back, I think she probably caused a lot of the issues. And it's also probably very exaggerated x

Shawtymane

Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through - I went through similar a couple of years ago but I've got out the other side with help from doctors and counsellors and I hope you do too xx

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
View attachment 139276

I’ve noticed she’s trying to get in with one of rachs “best friends”

I've noticed this too, they've both been commenting on eachothers pictures recently with saying how pretty eachother is. Plus I think they may be trying to support or boost eachother up as I know Mads has referenced here about the hate she gets. But I'm sure she's heard stories or something about her since she's friends with Holly and Rach but maybe they haven't said anything to her so she can form her own opinion of her.

Cantdeal

For someone so anxious she sure having lots of fun on her TikTok..bloody twat. What an absolute fraud!
As I was strolling, I came across hers and had to have a look....and wow, you're right! The fun she is having, she really is something else! She is coming across different on YouTube, different on TikTok, such a fake :mad:

I randomly type into YouTube every now and then “dear Spencer Horton” just in case 😭😂 x
Haha I do that too 😂

Haha exactly! :rolleyes: You must be around the same age as me 😃 I saw NKOTB live a few years back 😜

Last edited:

Swish98

New to this thread.. she gets on my fucking tits aswell! But what’s this charity she was meant to donate to but clearly pocketed it? Can someone not get into contact with the particular charity and tell them someone is using their charity name to scam people? Might be able to get some sort of evidence weather she did actually donate the money or not ?
Ooh yes, someone please do. Good idea 😆

Kaylighhhhhhh373736

Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔
That’s her exes name aswell😂

• Haha

Serena35

Imogenation #10
Lies about her past, feels harassed,
lips as big as twix, cries for YouTube clicks

• Haha