Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title describes her so well. Milking everything for monetary gain, disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How long do people think Spencer and imogen will stay together for?? And who will be the one to end it?? I feel like eventually spencer will get sick of having to pander to her every whim and her constant need for attention. He has no life and surely he will start to resent that one day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long do people think Spencer and imogen will stay together for?? And who will be the one to end it?? I feel like eventually spencer will get sick of having to pander to her every whim and her constant need for attention. He has no life and surely he will start to resent that one day?!
I honestly think he is loving it, as he has nothing else to do with his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see it lasting long, they rushed into the relationship and that never ends well. I think spencer will get fed up (if he isn’t already)
Also I can’t even begin to think what Spencer’s family must think of her posting these fake panic attack videos and telling 12 year olds they saved her life 🤦🏽‍♀️ if I had a son and he was with a girl like Imogen I’d be mortified 😂

Reactions: 20
this title has killed me, bravo!! 😂
I agree I think one day he'll start to resent it all, but I also think he's just along for the ride as she's in the 'spotlight' (of twelve year olds)

she'll also just have more content to milk if they divorce

Reactions: 7
Spencer will definitely have some nice normal girls in his DMs which will eventually tempt him away from the dramas of Imo.

Reactions: 12
I was about to say this😂😂 those arms man🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t remember what video it was but she said ‘i don’t like guys with big muscles’ I reckon she does like muscles and only said that so he’d stop going to the gym and spend 24/7 with her. Probably scared of other girls finding him attractive as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you reckon she's made him turn butters so no other girl will go near him?? Abit of immomanipulation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I really think they will be together for a longgggg time, if not forever, I don't see them splitting up, maybe because I feel they feed off eachother with their toxicity, but who knows! :unsure:

I still hate myself for fancying the old Spenny
I'm just staring at his muscly arms and tattoos :love: :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.