Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justpassingthrough

Hey girls, took some time off here as I was spending far too much time reading through and sent my self to a bad headspace around the time she was posting the panic attack stuff and constant negativity.
I just watched the latest video and had to jump back on... I don’t even know what to say. She is the most vacuous girl I’ve ever seen. Wonder what she will jump on the back of next.

also I just seen on the first page of this thread, did @peachypie or @proseccolove (I can’t remember who it was) video they make get deleted? Really wanna watch it

• Heart
Reactions: 4

dramallama123

Chatty Member
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
would love to comment on that and just put “never worn... you’ve got them on!”

Jm203333

Optimus talent, or atleast it was, there's a pic of her on their insta. Its paul who owns the company, the one she was with in the nightout birthday video, thats her rmanager.
just checked they arent following eachother anymore 👀
She doesn’t feature on their website either

SB286

Why is she acting like an 8yr old child. Not the colouring in part but just the way she’s talking!

• Sick

notthegumdropbuttons

I just watched the video where she swap diets with her 8 year old sister and I actually really like the person she appeared to be in that! If only that was the only side of her personality. It was also when she was engaged to Spenny and she looks much healthier. It really is sad looking at the comparison pics posted above. She was beautiful before

too anything

That make up is the worst I've seen. She looks cakey and dirty!
I cant believe how gaunt her face looks especially with the massive hair!
She looks ill and it's not a good look!

Spencer will be so proud of me I've done my make up today! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Michellellehcim

Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my fucking panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the fuck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂
Happy Birthday 🥳❤ X

Shawtymane

I honestly don’t even think she’s a size 6, I’d say smaller in some items? It doesn’t suit her frame to be this thin, she looked so much better back in the day where her body actually suited her frame and she didn’t look ill
I agree! My friend at uni was a size 4-6 and it didnt look bad or anything, I lived with her for two years and she looked healthy the whole time - she was quite short too so she didn't look ill or anything, just petite but not in a sickly way!

• Heart

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
She also changed the title to talking about BLM to life chats. Honestly this girl man!!!!
I can’t believe she titled it that in the first place. The video is 25 minutes long and she talks about BLM for what 20 seconds? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Twat

• Angry

rattytatty

I don’t understand this dressing gown cord trend. I’ve been heatless curling my hair for years without one .. have I been doing it wrong all this time 😭

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
I commented on her most recent tweet saying that she a) should have blurred out the girls name, and b) it isn't hate it's a genuine question and I got into a discussion with one of her fans about it all and just spoke my mind about how she was using these serious issues for her own gain and she blocked me

EDIT: she has now deleted the tweet about the comment asking about ads and donations
What a twat for not blurring out the name 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me the Twix thing please? 😂😂
I read it a few threads ago.. if I remember correctly spencer posted a insta story saying twix is Imogen’s favourite chocolate but she always says she can’t eat dairy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone know which video it is where her mom falls over and then she does to be dramatic? 😂 someone mentioned it on here recently. I'm trying to find it but cba to watch through all the videos, thanks!

ReginaGeorge4490

Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an arsehole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a shit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome to the best family ❤

• Heart

rattytatty

I don’t wanna be that guy...but I literally say this every morning to my fella 🤣 I mean it really does make me feel better!

they are going through all the threads and liking posts along the way, so us OG’s on the threads have been getting many a like on our posts on previous threads and watching as Idunno makes her way through! They will be with us soon! 🥰
Ahhh okay. I’ve had a billion notifications last few days and has made me start writing my acceptance speech for accepting my contribution award .. does this make me half an OG 🥺

Am I just paranoid/drunk or does it not look like she has some sort of rinse/colour in her hair in the latest Tik tok that she supposedly filmed weeks ago? Looks ever so slightly a different shade than it did in your last vid to me baby gal 🤔🤔. But then I must b wrong cos our princess doesn't lie 🤨😯🤫🤥🤥
Yaassss Omg looks purple!!

• Haha