Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how awful and ill she looks now. She used to be a pretty girl, it’s a shame.

Reactions: 4

Teaplease20

I hate, HATE, the whole "woe is me" bullshit. I'm sat here in the middle of a depressive episode trying very hard to stay afloat, and she's just taking the fucking piss out of people who actually have mental illnesses. The only mental illness that woman has is being a compulsive liar
Hope you’re okay 💕💕

• Heart

Sarahbub

This!!!!!!!!!! She had fucking 10 ads in her shitty little sob story why me this has to stop video but ONE in a video that the proceeds are being donated to the george floyd fund, which let’s put this into perspective was murdered in the street after a racially targeted attack but Imogen can’t cope because she got called out on her crusty lip fillers. She’s absolutely vile karma is gonna come for her so bad. Sorry if this is abit intense had a few vodkas in the garden and her recent insta story has got me LIVID. Wish she was actually aware of real world occurrences but she’s got her head so far up her own arse.... she is something else.
She’s vile!!

Shawtymane

not to be looking for sympathy in the slightest (im not trying to be attention seeking like our baby princess, i promise this has a point), but yesterday i had possibly one of the worst days mental health wise, i didn’t leave my bed, i didn’t stop crying, everything just felt like a huge negative black hole all day and i’ve woken up today feeling totally emotionally drained, im sure many who suffer with their mental health can relate. now the LAST thing i would want to do today would be to read anything that brought me any negative thoughts as after yesterday i don’t think i could deal with it.. so WHY if she was feeling as low as she was saying, supposedly having 1000s of panic attacks a day and whatever bullshit she’s spouted our of her swollen mouth, does she continue to go on social media where the problem started in the first place??? it’s a load of shit, she wouldn’t be able to mentally cope with it if it was effecting her as she says and it just makes me SO angry that she’s taking the piss out of something some of us have no control over and would do anything not to suffer with!!!!!! the fact she’s making out she’s practically cured herself (attention must cure anxiety????) after a few days is DISGUSTING and i don’t understand who the bloody hell she actually thinks she is?
I hope you feel better soon lovely! 💖

• Heart

Justhereforbants

I was close to saying something to her! I stopped myself though 😂😂😂 shes just as deluded as Imo herself clearly if she saw that as “hate” Following like the little sheep she is once she sees your comment back to Imogen 😂😂😂
Honestly, what a sheep. Now Imogen’s liked my reply to her and her hun😂

• Haha

too anything

Why does she talk like she hasn’t put makeup on for months? She had it on in the PLT haul 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly!! And the whole I'm going to take it off.... wish someone could bump into her in asda and see her with a full face loving life and just shake your head at her 😂😂

Cantdeal

Sorry on another note I’ve just managed to watch some of her latest video, when spenny says I’m your mirror she literally nearly bursts out laughing and is dying inside of cringe, it’s so funny to watch😂
not the reaction old spenny boy wanted, gutted for ya pups I really am 🤣
What's the timestamp on that bit? I can't bring myself to watch the whole video to find it lol! 🙈

Lauradoraxx

I MIGHT watch this one tomorrow after I’ve had a bev or two. Are we getting a Saturday upload tomorrow or not anyone know guyssss???
So excited because @Idunno is on thread 8!!!!
Do it - it made my skin crawl the way they talk and act around each other is weirddddd but it’s jokes to watch as an observer

HazelEyed

I would much rather listen to my two therapists and psychiatrist rather than the shit tips she's trying to peddle to deal with mental illness.

Cantdeal

What makes me laugh is the whole if you've never met them how can you say anything bad about them. Doesn't that work the same way for love you can't love someone you've never met, I thought I loved joey from new kids on the block for years as a kid turns out that feeling and the feeling I have for my kids and friends is no where near the same. So how can she claim to love all her huns grrrrr fucking nice and easy are making their money out of me recently everytime she says something ridiculous I feel grey hair just sprouting out
Haha exactly! :rolleyes: You must be around the same age as me 😃 I saw NKOTB live a few back 😜

Reactions: 3