Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you can sweat if you’re a cold blooded reptile angel x
Remember when she said her normal body temp was 34 (literally hypothermia 😂) & if her temp was 37 it meant she had a high temp lmaooooo.
Absolute tit show of a person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Imogen will be eating gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, fun free easter egg or is she now saying she can eat real chocolate again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How’s this normal
Wtf? No, that is not normal! Why the duck would you just not eat earlier or afterwards? Oh wait because then you wouldn’t have any content.
Also, I’m having a hard time believing this because if I ate on my toddlers floor whilst she was there, she would be straight over stealing my food 😂

She’s just so bleeping weird man

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wtf? No, that is not normal! Why the duck would you just not eat earlier or afterwards? Oh wait because then you wouldn’t have any content.
Also, I’m having a hard time believing this because if I ate on my toddlers floor whilst she was there, she would be straight over stealing my food 😂

That’s what happens when you put your child to bed at 5:30-6pm 🙄 no sympathy for the absolute maniac! She deffo only does this to use in arguments with wet wipe. “You eat your dinner at the table in peace Angel!! MY babies just want me, they never want their dad but that’s absolutely FINE angels 😬 I would do anything for MY girls!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

She’s literally doing it for the “Ur SuCh A GoOD MUm” “SuPErRR MuM” comments,
There is 0 fuckin reason for her to be doing that at all. also she’s trying to get R to sleep but she’s lay on her floor, eating, with a light on and reading / talking to her then you wonder why bedtime TaKEs SO LoNg she’s such a fuckin idiot.
It clearly doesn’t work does it?
She obviously has 0 routine as it bloody changes every night.
If I sit on the floor next to my sons cot with a light and read a story to him he thinks it’s play time - he just claps and laughs and stands up and chats away to me. So we have to just do a super quiet bedtime and if we do speak it’s a shushhh or “time for sleep” & that’s it.
I can’t imagine not knowing my kids enough to do what works for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You’re telling me, that all these sleep experts that she’s used tell her this is exactly what she should be doing to get her kid to sleep?! She’s an absolute freak!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She keeps saying ren goes to sleep at 7 so why not take her up at 6.45 when she's actually tired and get an actual routine going. She's martyring herself for the sake of validation online
Exactly. Imagine resorting to this nonsensical behaviour just to get competent for a crappy channel with hardly any engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popped into my head. But remember when she drove in her car alongside Spencer on his bike ride babahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really needs to find something different to moan about because the sleep thing is honestly so boring now. She won’t put her to bed any later than about 6pm so what does she expect!!! Same tit different day.
IMG_1084.jpeg

This ad is so tit as per 🤣 and the big open mouth for the tiniest bit of cake annoys me so much.

why does an ad for vodafone have to relate to being a mum ffs

IMG_1085.png

Pure innocent soul back to bribing her followers to like and comment on her two most recent ads 😂 this shouldn’t be allowed if it’s not genuine engagement

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She really needs to find something different to moan about because the sleep thing is honestly so boring now. She won’t put her to bed any later than about 6pm so what does she expect!!! Same tit different day.
View attachment 2851019

This ad is so tit as per 🤣 and the big open mouth for the tiniest bit of cake annoys me so much.

why does an ad for vodafone have to relate to being a mum ffs

View attachment 2851021

Pure innocent soul back to bribing her followers to like and comment on her two most recent ads 😂 this shouldn’t be allowed if it’s not genuine engagement
wow… that’s fuckin desperate. Even for Imo. Literally buying engagement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.