Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ok but why has she got a full face of make up on to go for a RUN? I'm confused. The bright red lippy for a start!
She was filming beforehand apparently angel.. which still doesnt excuse it, unless she was filming an audition tape for Brighton Circus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not her continuing to do a “give away” to “give back” to the hunny bees on her private chat if they engage with adverts she posts. It’s giving desperation as things are slowly drying up for her. Wonder what these brands would make of false engagement or engagement based on the hope they’ll receive monetary value in return. Right now if you engage with the ads you could win £200 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m interested to see if this video she was filming with the clown makeup on ever surfaces. It wouldn’t surprise me if she put on all the make up so people looked at her.
And she’s training for tough mudder so thinks one half hour jog is going to cut it?! While Spencer is having to go to the gym at 5am so he doesn’t cut into his cleaning time/Imogen’s lazing about time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_1010.png

Bloody hell spencer even had to have Ben salad help him hose down one push chair !!! They’re like a pair of children that need adult supervision with everything they do ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Next thread we need to make sure Imogen Horton is in it or else newbies won't be able to find us!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAPPY EASTER people!! For anyone having a crappy day I hope these pictures give you a good laugh or at least make you smile. She is something else! She's the weirdest eater I've ever come across. Look out for the pinky finger too, because it seems to make a lot of appearancea. You can also tell how gaunt she is by the fact that we can clearly make out the food she just shovelled in. And then to top it all off the last picture makes her look like a ladyboy ...

Screenshot_20240330-175448_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240330-175505_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240330-175518_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240330-175540_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240330-175554_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
HAPPY EASTER people!! For anyone having a crappy day I hope these pictures give you a good laugh or at least make you smile. She is something else! She's the weirdest eater I've ever come across. Look out for the pinky finger too, because it seems to make a lot of appearancea. You can also tell how gaunt she is by the fact that we can clearly make out the food she just shovelled in. And then to top it all off the last picture makes her look like a ladyboy ...

View attachment 2846277

View attachment 2846286

View attachment 2846288

View attachment 2846294

View attachment 2846297
That last picture…
IMG_0936.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2846277

View attachment 2846286

View attachment 2846288

View attachment 2846294

View attachment 2846297
That last picture...Holy duck. Looks love she's let ren do her makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love it if Hairyfella and Renalfellaflannelaelia slapped her around the chops the amount she harps on about mum guilt. Shut up Ben in a wig!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.