Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2601.png

Oh give it a rest!!!!!

You don’t work!!!

Going to London for some stupid iNfLueNcEr event is NOT working. It’s what it is… going to an event!!!. Plus she’ll stay for an hour and leave so all this guilt bollocks is not normal or real.

she doesn’t ‘go’ to work ever, I literally hate all this “I work for my family so I shouldn’t feel guilty” YOU. DO. NOT. WORK. Call it something else please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ffs! ‘Work’. Shes hardly leaving the kids in nursery 9-5. She’s home with them 24/7 with her wet lettuce husband. How very insulting and utterly unrelatable to parents who actually work for a living and aren’t begging for freebies and pretending it’s ‘work’ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like those videos where the brides dad dresses up and does the first look with the husband as a prank
Screenshot_20240524_182840_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She looks horrific. I've not been following her in ages, she does not look well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0370.png

Her make-up looks so thick and cakey. Looks terrible. Her face looks wrinkled to fck and don’t even get me started on the brown lipliner…. Imogen babes, you don’t need to over line your already inflated botched baboon lips!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_0373.png

Oh great, an upcoming underwear haul… nobody wants to see your skeletal weird body shape and fanny in Lacy underwear thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
O is just not interested in her is she? 😂
Do you think Imo will give me singing lessons if I ask 👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
IMG_2609.png

defo didn’t happen.

Also greattt sleep routine! You getting in at 10pm and climbing into bed walking her up??? How the hell is she meant to ever sleep on her own if every time she wakes in the night you’re right there next to her and she gets out or her own bed to get into yours?

it’s not ‘positive’ if she’s up every night getting into bed with you

• Heart
I find it so shocking how the free ballet classes were worth risking her children’s safety.
I’m a random person online, I could be anyone, yet I know the details of her daughters whereabouts.
Some random weirdo online will know that every Tuesday her kid will be at the ballet class address (takes 2 clicks to see). They know to look out for Ben and R at the car park. They then can follow them home to know Imogen’s exact address. They could hang around to see them pop to the park, the local shop etc etc.
literally anything could happen.

I get nervous posting any sort of whereabouts on my socials and I don’t even have kids! I certainly wouldn’t post where my 10 y/o Nephew hangs around, so why do these family influencers share all aspects of their kids as soon as they fly out the womb?

It’s like how Mariah Fowler advertises her children’s nursery all the time! It shocks me beyond belief how easy they make it for stalkers/wrongens to get access and every bit of information on their kids lives, just for some freebies.

Exploit yourself, fine! Not the children you claim to care about so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but why get in bed with a sleeping toddler when said sleeping toddler "apparently" doesn't sleep it's BS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me every time that poor "never sleeps" child is settled and this absolute fruit cake does something to disturb her so she can feel needed.

Wonder if its just an excuse to not sleep beside or with Spencer anymore. She got the kids out of him and we can see there's zero chemistry there. Set that haggard old man free.
8rkf45.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
She did and already addressed it in a video. She deleted that segment on her story time videos too, little too late as a lot of us had already seen it. The ex best friend she was talking about came on this thread a while back too to tell us how much her story times affected her. Her family had no idea she had an abortion and here Imogen was telling the entire world

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She did and already addressed it in a video. She deleted that segment on her story time videos too, little too late as a lot of us had already seen it. The ex best friend she was talking about came on this thread a while back too to tell us how much her story times affected her. Her family had no idea she had an abortion and here Imogen was telling the entire world
She is absolutely the antithesis of kind and empathetic. How she can pedal this loving narrative baffles me. She's an utter bleep. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.