Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella calls her the insufferable repugnant one your 'tattle witches' hate.

Got it in one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2954930

Oh give it a rest!!!!!

You don’t work!!!

Going to London for some stupid iNfLueNcEr event is NOT working. It’s what it is… going to an event!!!. Plus she’ll stay for an hour and leave so all this guilt bollocks is not normal or real.

she doesn’t ‘go’ to work ever, I literally hate all this “I work for my family so I shouldn’t feel guilty” YOU. DO. NOT. WORK. Call it something else please
She doesn’t feel guilt. I’ve said this so many times. She feels like she’s not got control / jealous they might actually bond with someone else. She’s probably jealous someone can get R to sleep without having to sleep on her floor and then she’ll have no reason to post content 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Whenever she says her children's names, I automatically think of two new diseases that have swept the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2955592

defo didn’t happen.

Also greattt sleep routine! You getting in at 10pm and climbing into bed walking her up??? How the hell is she meant to ever sleep on her own if every time she wakes in the night you’re right there next to her and she gets out or her own bed to get into yours?

it’s not ‘positive’ if she’s up every night getting into bed with you
‘cuddled me in like I’M the baby and SHE’S the parent’ she’s always trying to make ren out to be an empath but in doing that she’s just showing that ren feels like she has to look after her mums emotions, we’ve spoken about it before when she said she was crying and ren was comforting her, kids shouldn’t have to do that and it’ll mess her up growing up to have that kind of responsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She tries SO hard to prove she’s this amazing mum. Like every night out (it’s not work) she has to write some essay about feeling bad, then she pumps on the way back just for a photo and then takes a photo of her baby sleeping so she can write something about how much her kid missed her. It’s as if she thinks people would be like “oh well she clearly hates her kids” if she didn’t do any of this. Imagine any normal mum doing this kind of thing every day when they went to an actual job? It’s not normal behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the problem is her parents are so odd and Imo is unhinged. Those poor little girls. Mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My almost 3 yo loves to play mummy. She’ll bf her dolly, change her nappy etc but she never ever babies me. Thank god. I want her to know I will always be there for her, I don’t want her to ever worry about me? Toddlers feel such huge emotions and don’t know what to do with them, it’s absolutely disgusting that she would get actual gratification from her 2 yo comforting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys I had my first encounter with Imo in the real world yesterday! Shocked it took so long considering our kids are the same age, and we live in the same town. Can confirm that she is not as ridiculously OTT when playing with the girls irl, it’s way more toned down and normal. Also can confirm she is very loud and rude about other people, and seems to just talk to fill a space. She kept appearing right behind me all day and was just talking so loudly and being negative and ott about people she had encountered, exactly as I imagined. Also Spenny dad was with them, so things with his family may not be as bad as we speculate and they may just keep themselves private unlike her bonkers bunch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys I had my first encounter with Imo in the real world yesterday! Shocked it took so long considering our kids are the same age, and we live in the same town. Can confirm that she is not as ridiculously OTT when playing with the girls irl, it’s way more toned down and normal. Also can confirm she is very loud and rude about other people, and seems to just talk to fill a space. She kept appearing right behind me all day and was just talking so loudly and being negative and ott about people she had encountered, exactly as I imagined. Also Spenny dad was with them, so things with his family may not be as bad as we speculate and they may just keep themselves private unlike her bonkers bunch
Are you ok angel? What an experience for you 🥴 😘 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh where did you see her? Did you interact with her at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really appropriate song to be dancing with her kids to…..
I thought that…she claims she’s all about female empowerment and women being in it together, and bringing up her girls to be strong and confident and yet has them dance to this!!

Lyrics from the part of the song she’s singing to R…

Should tell my boyfriend what I been doin'
Been thinkin' of you every time I screw him
And if you want me, you gotta put the word in
Go tell your girlfriend that I'm your girlfriend

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I have a question, why do so many mummy bloggers (including Imo) make breastfeeding their complete personalities? From a childless person, I just don’t get it 😂

• Haha
I have a question, why do so many mummy bloggers (including Imo) make breastfeeding their complete personalities? From a childless person, I just don’t get it 😂
Breastfeeding is tough, it Does become everything to you. For like 3 months and then you get into the swing of it and crack on with it. Imo didn't get the memo to just crack on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0493.jpeg

Spencer looks like he’s never held a child in his life. Oldfella also looks like she is called Dave, drinks Carling down the pub and shouts Brexit means Brexit
---
These are making me die “Ready Renaelia?!” And Ren doesn’t even look up from doing her sticking 😂
Also the HA HA HA is so bleeping jarring. How is she not embarrassed? It makes me cringe how funny she thinks she is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She tries SO hard to prove she’s this amazing mum. Like every night out (it’s not work) she has to write some essay about feeling bad, then she pumps on the way back just for a photo and then takes a photo of her baby sleeping so she can write something about how much her kid missed her. It’s as if she thinks people would be like “oh well she clearly hates her kids” if she didn’t do any of this. Imagine any normal mum doing this kind of thing every day when they went to an actual job? It’s not normal behaviour
Also unless O usually has a feed at that time.. which I’m sure she doesn’t as she’s 1. Said O sleeps through and 2. Is in with R all night
She has 0 need to pump & obviously doesn’t pump at that time at home.
I think she’s just got nothing else to offer but breastfeeding for content.

She’s just disrupting what they are doing-eating and sticking (whatever Renaelia is doing) for her own self gratification. The kids don’t give two shiny ones for your “HA HA HA HA” and weird dance moves Grimmo…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.