Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes bleeping grim. But I do find it mildly amusing that she can not get a single thing right. No matter how hard she tries. Seriously what the hell is that photo?? The feet man 🤢
And no thought about the background. “Come down stairs in your pants love, stand in front of the tv”
And I swear her mouth is getting wider and wider

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such an odd shape from the waist down and her legs look so thin- definitely ain’t no dancers legs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched one of her vlogs today, mostly to see what she bought from h&m but it was all linen trousers and tight Tshirts. She got a green top but doesn’t think it is her colour but she is going to make it her colour. She talks so much 💩 with no style of her own, she just wants to wear what other influencers wear and gets it all so wrong.
And did I hear right that she paid over a THOUSAND POUNDS to have her piles removed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oldfella's a right chap ain't he
🤣 you're not wrong.
---
I haven't been on here in ages, I missed you guys. Here are some hideous pics for you... Enjoy....

View attachment 2949525
View attachment 2949527

View attachment 2949528
View attachment 2949529View attachment 2949531

She looks like a man in drag in all of this!

Oh and how could I forget... "Are you all done? I think you are, you're just tugging on mummy's boob". Tugging? TUGGING?!🤢🤢
View attachment 2949534

P.S. why does she mention in almost every video that she might have food in her teeth, yet there's never anything there?! I'd love to see a psychiatrist give an in depth view on Grimmo!
She wants everyone to compliment her teeth. There's no other reason for it.
---
They would make the perfect family for a psychiatrist to study. So many different issues and personality traits in one house. They're like a social experiment. Those kids could be a nature vs nurture experiment. The generational curse is never gonna end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t even think the underwear is a matching set- the top looks cream and the bottoms white and the top looks too big for her chest too! Her kids have probably sucked the life outta her because they’re forced on her tit 23 hours of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t believe this though, she’s shown countless times that ren is actually fine with spencer and if she actually said any of this stuff imogen is claiming then it would 1000% be filmed and plastered all over instagram and tiktok
She wasn't concerned about rens sleep when she was off out to events and hen parties, Ren managed just fine with Spencer then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And no thought about the background. “Come down stairs in your pants love, stand in front of the tv”
And I swear her mouth is getting wider and wider
She could honestly fit a rich tea biscuit in that mouth like putting a coin in a slot machine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God this woman infuriates me.
she can’t sing,she can’t dance
These poor kids have no hope
Less is more angel, don’t have to traumatise and induce ptsd on your children for a few hundred likes and 3 comments from preteens xoxoxo

Reactions: 14
Why
I haven't been on here in ages, I missed you guys. Here are some hideous pics for you... Enjoy....

View attachment 2949525
View attachment 2949527

View attachment 2949528
View attachment 2949529View attachment 2949531

She looks like a man in drag in all of this!

Oh and how could I forget... "Are you all done? I think you are, you're just tugging on mummy's boob". Tugging? TUGGING?!🤢🤢
View attachment 2949534

P.S. why does she mention in almost every video that she might have food in her teeth, yet there's never anything there?! I'd love to see a psychiatrist give an in depth view on Grimmo!
Why does she look like she has a baldy full grown man lying on top of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.