Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2944992View attachment 2944993
So she posted a tt of her makeup transition and she’s obviously somewhere (I presume with the others attending the hen party-all getting ready together) then posts another tt
View attachment 2944994
Same place/same background and spencer is there!!!! Wtf?!! Why do her family need to be/stay everywhere she goes??? It ain’t normal! And the whole breastfeeding thing is a load of turd! Many many women breastfeed and don’t have to take the whole village with them for a night out!
Right at the end of this video a split second before the end servant looks so defeated and fed-up. Spenny wear yellow in your next video if you need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_0370.jpeg

I bleeping hate this face he pulls but in other news. 34 year old man from Brighton discovers that fruit can be different sizes and colours based on where it was grown. His little brain confused as to why the dates are different. But one travelled from Spain and one from South Africa so obviously it won’t last as long 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2949042
I bleeping hate this face he pulls but in other news. 34 year old man from Brighton discovers that fruit can be different sizes and colours based on where it was grown. His little brain confused as to why the dates are different. But one travelled from Spain and one from South Africa so obviously it won’t last as long 🙄🙄🙄
WTF ever happened to him? I mean I know he met IMO but for the love of all thing holy, why hasn’t his family told him some hard home truths.

Reactions: 16
I haven't been on here in ages, I missed you guys. Here are some hideous pics for you... Enjoy....

Screenshot_20240518-031255_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240518-031306_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240518-031313_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240516-180332_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240516-180525_Instagram.jpg

She looks like a man in drag in all of this!

Oh and how could I forget... "Are you all done? I think you are, you're just tugging on mummy's boob". Tugging? TUGGING?!🤢🤢
Screenshot_20240521-190841_Instagram.jpg

P.S. why does she mention in almost every video that she might have food in her teeth, yet there's never anything there?! I'd love to see a psychiatrist give an in depth view on Grimmo!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I've come to realise what Servant reminds me of... a stale slice of Hovis wholemeal bread and her a brussel sprout you'd purposely avoid on your plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she keeps seeking the help of sleeping bunnies when their advice clearly doesn’t work as her kid still doesn’t sleep 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video looks like a relax just before bedtime! Why isn't she sat on a chair feeding Orville! And why's RenRen running around when she could be sat relaxing playing with toys ready to be put to bed!

Reactions: 7
Don't mean to double post, catching up! It makes me fuming that she gets gifted the ballet classes. Sitting in her half a million pound home doing NOTHING all day but moan and boss about her husband, preaching about being so loving and a selfless individual, yet can't put her scrounging fingers in her own pocket and pay the bill at the start of the class like every other parent has to.

These scrounging 'influencers' make me fume. Oh mummas we're all in this together, however I'll happily scrounge free ballet classes, meanwhile you have to pay, BUT we're all still on this crazy rollercoaster together. What a disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone look at her stories, see the masses of rambling words and think 'duck that' cba reading any of that tit and wait for one of you lovely people to post it here with a rundown of what ever bollocks she's spewing today? :LOL:

Grateful for you all

• Haha
Reactions: 40
IMG_2548.png

Such busy working parents 🥺 with all the time in the world to bake at 10am whilst the rest of us are actually working.

this man makes banana bread his whole personality who gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2950611

Such busy working parents 🥺 with all the time in the world to bake at 10am whilst the rest of us are actually working.

this man makes banana bread his whole personality who gives a tit.
He is the epitome of wet weekend, absolutely nothing about him.
---
I haven't been on here in ages, I missed you guys. Here are some hideous pics for you... Enjoy....

View attachment 2949525
View attachment 2949527

View attachment 2949528
View attachment 2949529View attachment 2949531

She looks like a man in drag in all of this!

Oh and how could I forget... "Are you all done? I think you are, you're just tugging on mummy's boob". Tugging? TUGGING?!🤢🤢
View attachment 2949534

P.S. why does she mention in almost every video that she might have food in her teeth, yet there's never anything there?! I'd love to see a psychiatrist give an in depth view on Grimmo!
So glad you're back angel, we missed you.

You could write an entire PHD thesis on her, and it still wouldn't quite cover the extent of her lunacy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was bad enough she’s still sleeping on Rens bedroom floor, but the other day when she said Ren dictates where she sleeps and says stuff like ‘mummy cuddle me this way not that way’ and won’t let her own dad put her to bed shows she’s so spoilt. I understand kids struggle to sleep sometimes but I feel like Imogen is just making things so much worse by giving in to her demands! She needs to be told NO once in a while!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it was bad enough she’s still sleeping on Rens bedroom floor, but the other day when she said Ren dictates where she sleeps and says stuff like ‘mummy cuddle me this way not that way’ and won’t let her own dad put her to bed shows she’s so spoilt. I understand kids struggle to sleep sometimes but I feel like Imogen is just making things so much worse by giving in to her demands! She needs to be told NO once in a while!
i don’t believe this though, she’s shown countless times that ren is actually fine with spencer and if she actually said any of this stuff imogen is claiming then it would 1000% be filmed and plastered all over instagram and tiktok

Reactions: 21
IMG_0301.jpeg

Why on earth has she chosen to take a picture like that to show “9 months in, 9 months out” wearing lacy underwear which is practically showing everything! Just no need!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2951547
Why on earth has she chosen to take a picture like that to show “9 months in, 9 months out” wearing lacy underwear which is practically showing everything! Just no need!
Shes bleeping grim. But I do find it mildly amusing that she can not get a single thing right. No matter how hard she tries. Seriously what the hell is that photo?? The feet man 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.