Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My almost 3 yo loves to play mummy. She’ll bf her dolly, change her nappy etc but she never ever babies me. Thank god. I want her to know I will always be there for her, I don’t want her to ever worry about me? Toddlers feel such huge emotions and don’t know what to do with them, it’s absolutely disgusting that she would get actual gratification from her 2 yo comforting her.
This ^^
your child treating you like a baby because you’re so emotionally unhinged is not a bloody good / positive sign.
---
Guys I had my first encounter with Imo in the real world yesterday! Shocked it took so long considering our kids are the same age, and we live in the same town. Can confirm that she is not as ridiculously OTT when playing with the girls irl, it’s way more toned down and normal. Also can confirm she is very loud and rude about other people, and seems to just talk to fill a space. She kept appearing right behind me all day and was just talking so loudly and being negative and ott about people she had encountered, exactly as I imagined. Also Spenny dad was with them, so things with his family may not be as bad as we speculate and they may just keep themselves private unlike her bonkers bunch
Does she look as skeletal / illl in real life? Haha.
What was she saying about other people she’d encountered?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This ^^
your child treating you like a baby because you’re so emotionally unhinged is not a bloody good / positive sign.
---

Does she look as skeletal / illl in real life? Haha.
What was she saying about other people she’d encountered?
to be honest I don’t think she looked crazy skinny but I was trying very hard to ignore her and enjoy my day…
She was just being passive aggressive, making comments about people holding the gate to the paddling pool open and her not being given priority even tho she had the double buggy etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
to be honest I don’t think she looked crazy skinny but I was trying very hard to ignore her and enjoy my day…
She was just being passive aggressive, making comments about people holding the gate to the paddling pool open and her not being given priority even tho she had the double buggy etc
Omg which one out of the 50 buggies she owns did you have the pleasure of seeing IRL?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg which one out of the 50 buggies she owns did you have the pleasure of seeing IRL?!?!
whichever one has two seats next to each other, not the one where she had O sat upright as a newborn. Honestly how does one woman have so many prams, get up to go out and think “mmm which of my 17 prams should I take today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes probably in her bed all day online! Theres no way shes the way she portrays

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry random but i can't help but be amused when i see pictures of ori'ghtfella, when she smiles she looks like a mini Phil Mitchell about to headbutt someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched a bit of her latest vlog, so boring as usual.

the hen do she didn’t film any of it but said her mum and freya went with them for the weekend to stay in the air bnb 🤣 I called it, I knew she would get another family member to go because god forbid Spencer is alone with his own children ever!!!!.

she said shes just not ready to leave them so … what leave them alone with their own dad??

Also there was one ‘difficult’ bedtime so she had to leave the hen one night and go home then go back…🤣🤣🤣 wtffff they are all actual psychos!!!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Watched a bit of her latest vlog, so boring as usual.

the hen do she didn’t film any of it but said her mum and freya went with them for the weekend to stay in the air bnb 🤣 I called it, I knew she would get another family member to go because god forbid Spencer is alone with his own children ever!!!!.

she said shes just not ready to leave them so … what leave them alone with their own dad??

Also there was one ‘difficult’ bedtime so she had to leave the hen one night and go home then go back…🤣🤣🤣 wtffff they are all actual psychos!!!.
When I go out without me kids and leave them at home with their dad I'm like only ring me if one of them is seriously ill I'm having a night off ( literally like once every 6-12 months lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I go out without me kids and leave them at home with their dad I'm like only ring me if one of them is seriously ill I'm having a night off ( literally like once every 6-12 months lol)
Same, my husband/mum wouldn’t phone me unless it was an actual emergency. I don’t get out much either and they let me enjoy it.

I guess we’re selfish, unnatural, unfit to be mothers.

(Just to clarify, my husband and mum wouldn’t be looking after the kids together, we’re not Imo’s family 😜)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s gone to the farm with her supposed bestie and daughter and lo and behold old wet wipe is there with them!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_0540.jpeg

he was unaware that you made him stand in exact same place you do your cringy micro aggressive and appropriative filled top boy videos? While your phone is on a tripod? Yeah give over 🙄 this video is basically highlighting how little chemistry they have in their relationship. He despises her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_2695.jpeg

Ew how patronising of spenny ‘wow fair play’ taking a picture of an older man in the gym (does he know he’s now on your public story spen???)

Anything to make them look like the most kind and sweet genuine couple.

next he’ll probably do a TikTok “wow I saw an older man in the gym today and I just thought omg, go you!!!! Do whatever makes you happy guys, the world is your oyster and that man you know he isn’t letting his age stop him do anything so why should you! Just a little thought of the day that just really made me stop and think…”

Leave the man to workout in peace you freak.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2961672

Ew how patronising of spenny ‘wow fair play’ taking a picture of an older man in the gym (does he know he’s now on your public story spen???)

Anything to make them look like the most kind and sweet genuine couple.

next he’ll probably do a TikTok “wow I saw an older man in the gym today and I just thought omg, go you!!!! Do whatever makes you happy guys, the world is your oyster and that man you know he isn’t letting his age stop him do anything so why should you! Just a little thought of the day that just really made me stop and think…”

Leave the man to workout in peace you freak.
What the actual duck is this lol!!!!! I had to check his story to see you were the one who kindly covered this innocent man's identity - Spence actually just shared a pic of some random bloke to his public story?!

I can't actually understand what he means by "He's ready for an actual boat"?? He's wearing clothes that he's comfortable in, he's getting in a workout. "Wow fairplay" lol? People don't turn into dust after the age of 35, Spencer?

Shameful thing to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her latest TikTok where she has the audacity to tell the youngest Mitchell brother “You’re not a performing monkey” but then proceeds to spend 2 minutes thrusting her in front of a camera, screeching loudly in a desperate attempt to force a smile/reaction and then posts on the internet for everybody to see and comment on… Is she really too thick to see her hypocrisy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear lord her baby is unfortunate looking. A mix of two unfortunate looking parents I guess…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but I'll never get over the size of her gob! It's absolutely bleeping massive!

Screenshot_20240528-232813_Gallery.jpg

The hands 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240524-024425_Instagram.jpg

I also wonder how many videos we will now get regarding Oralherpes and her resting witch face. Queue the story time on how another mum at soft play was judging them.... She loves playing the victim... As someone else said she's a bleeping hypocrite with the 'shes not a performing monkey' speech. Her whole life, job (if you can call it that) and social media presence is about getting her daughters to perform like bleeping monkeys... Who you trying to kid Grimmo?! Because you ain't fooling nobody!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Love that the most emotional, empathetic, most natural mother on earth can’t use her platform to share even one post about Palestine considering the horrific imagery that’s circulating currently. It’s really screaming empath. She has no reason other than blind ignorance to stay silent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.