Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her baby ballet ad. I'd be so pissed off if I was paying the price of them classes and found out this absolute basket case and her dad get them for free

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She said in a post last week that she was going away to an event and then on a hen doo.... she explained that she said she couldn't stay overnight because of her baby situation and Renrens sleeping and she didn't want to be away from them either overnight and they was totally understandable and said they could all go!

Reactions: 4
Just saw her baby ballet ad. I'd be so pissed off if I was paying the price of them classes and found out this absolute basket case and her dad get them for free
duck me, imagine rocking up with ya kid and witnessing that creepy old fucker Bensalad and batshit Imo screeching and making everyone feel awkward and uncomfortable, I would be asking for an immediate refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do and I am! My daughter goes on a Tuesday, it’s not bloody cheap! Raging 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I do and I am! My daughter goes on a Tuesday, it’s not bloody cheap! Raging 😡
My kids don't go but I'd definitely be complaining if I did. They should be offering free classes to people who have been paying and going for a while to get actual honest testimony. This is the first we've ever heard of ren going to ballet every single Tuesday with Ben salad. Also, thought imo had no help at all ever?

Reactions: 10
btw Imogen, running is not good for your pelvic floor (post vaginal deliveries) or piles. You now have an excuse to give up your “running journey” after trying it two times. You’re welcome.

AH Servant looks disinterested in Benogen's attempt at sexy dancing. Ben's wooden dance moves...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is their house such a dump 😩😩

View attachment 2947658
The issue is is it’ll be back to being in a tip within a few months because that’s the kind people they are..
I mean our cupboard downstairs is literally just rammed full of tit because it’s our “dump it there sort it later room” 😂.. so I have no reason to organise it it’s just organised chaos. As long as the rest of the house is tidy.
Imo & Spencer’s house just looks like a constant bomb has it hit. They have sooooo much time and money it actually enrages me 😂.

Reactions: 7
Shes scruffy as hell, but its also because of ALL the free tit influencers get sent 😒

Guess we will be treated to hundreds of POV tik toks and reels in that outfit for the next couple of weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how much of a buzz kill that would be? Not only her wet wipe husband/carer but having two kids around when you’re all having drinks and celebrating?! I bet Imogen was like “quiet everyone! We can’t wake my babies! I never get any sleep as it is!”.
Imagine Spencer while they’re all getting ready like “looking good ladies! Wooow! Hot stuff! Slay! Sexy ladies! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! Be good, but if you can’t be good be careful!” Like some pervy uncle who never gets to talk to women
The accuracy of this! I can literally hear him saying it. This is him 100%. 'Have a good night girls'
He's had any little bit of masculinity he had ripped away from him.
He's a shell of a man. He has to be where she can see him 24/7.

If your child is having issues with sleeping why the hell would you disrupt their routine and take them away from the comfort and familiarity of their own bed/bedroom (especially if your child is waking up screaming in the night like you claim) to drag them to stay somewhere else several nights because you’re a selfish idiot who has to have the whole family with you 24/7?!?! And she’s stayed away twice now on two seperate Trips and dragged those poor kids with her!! All these issues those kids have are due to
Imogen and Imogen alone….

Reactions: 19
If your child is having issues with sleeping why the hell would you disrupt their routine and take them away from the comfort and familiarity of their own bed/bedroom (especially if your child is waking up screaming in the night like you claim) to drag them to stay somewhere else several nights because you’re a selfish idiot who has to have the whole family with you 24/7?!?! And she’s stayed away twice now on two seperate Trips and dragged those poor kids with her!! All these issues those kids have are due to
Imogen and Imogen alone….
because it's make believe. Ren isn't waking up in the night it's just immo being an over protective mother and needs content!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.