Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she did šŸ™„
If she was already in bed asleep (which it very much looks like) why would she get into bed with her and wake up her? šŸ™„.
I honestly think she makes all these sleeping problems up because my LO sleeps relatively well but would I duck wake him up / go into him in the night šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she did šŸ™„
the way sheā€™s blatantly lying about all of this because any normal person wouldnā€™t need to make a post about it? iā€™m sure plenty of peopleā€™s children say they missed them and give them a cuddle? itā€™s not some crazy rare experience that you rush to post on your story. we are genuinely watching her duck up her daughters attachment style in real time because sheā€™s selfish and doesnā€™t care about anything other than feeling needed, ren is going to grow up to resent her at this rate - especially as sheā€™s heavily alluding to autistic tendencies yet overstimulating her at any given second

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the way sheā€™s blatantly lying about all of this because any normal person wouldnā€™t need to make a post about it? iā€™m sure plenty of peopleā€™s children say they missed them and give them a cuddle? itā€™s not some crazy rare experience that you rush to post on your story. we are genuinely watching her duck up her daughters attachment style in real time because sheā€™s selfish and doesnā€™t care about anything other than feeling needed, ren is going to grow up to resent her at this rate - especially as sheā€™s heavily alluding to autistic tendencies yet overstimulating her at any given second
I love this!!!
I know we all laugh and joke about what a bleep imo is, but in all seriousness, not one single member of her family is intervening bc they are all fully complicit and bat tit. Servant is so down trodden and passive he probably isn't even aware he is in an abusive relationship.

She has zero healthy attachments with anyone, more notably her own kids.

She has no strong friendship foundations due to her unhinged, lunatic behaviour.

I feel so sorry for Ronald Alien and Oncrackbonjella

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how many times she mentioned her arse grapes last night?
---
IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0294.jpeg
IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg

GOOD GOD

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
"Angels I've got these massive shits flying out of my arse left, right and centre, Spenny loves them huns, he picks them up and we do a short trible dance with them. We thank the shits for blessing my intestines and say how grateful we are to them, and remind my shits of how grateful they should be to me for growing them inside me. My mum and dad were the same angels šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ forever thanking their shits for being a part of them and doing a little boogie with them. We're the same people honestly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ we always end our thanks by saying "he loves it" hope I'm not cringe angels, I've always been the person to overshare šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚"

• Haha
I don't mean to sound a witch but I'm actually confused.

A few years ago I would have said she was genuinely a naturally beautiful girl, with or without makeup. But now she looks COMPLETELY different and pretty terrifying. And its not even the fact she's visibly aged 15 years in the last 3.. It's like her whole face has actually changed. Has her appearance changed to match her soul?

I don't mean to sound a witch but I'm actually confused.

A few years ago I would have said she was genuinely a naturally beautiful girl, with or without makeup. But now she looks COMPLETELY different and pretty terrifying. And its not even the fact she's visibly aged 15 years in the last 3.. It's like her whole face has actually changed. Has her appearance changed to match her soul?
She deffo looks better with more weight on, thatā€™s why during pregnancy she looks okay, bar the extra inflated / swollen lips.
Now sheā€™s so slim her face looks really wrinkly and her eyes sunken into her eye sockets. So itā€™s pretty pointless her taking all these collagen powder drinks and tit because she has nothing under her skin but her skull

Reactions: 17
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0190.jpeg

So she posted a tt of her makeup transition and sheā€™s obviously somewhere (I presume with the others attending the hen party-all getting ready together) then posts another tt
IMG_0189.jpeg

Same place/same background and spencer is there!!!! Wtf?!! Why do her family need to be/stay everywhere she goes??? It ainā€™t normal! And the whole breastfeeding thing is a load of turd! Many many women breastfeed and donā€™t have to take the whole village with them for a night out!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2944992View attachment 2944993
So she posted a tt of her makeup transition and sheā€™s obviously somewhere (I presume with the others attending the hen party-all getting ready together) then posts another tt
View attachment 2944994
Same place/same background and spencer is there!!!! Wtf?!! Why do her family need to be/stay everywhere she goes??? It ainā€™t normal! And the whole breastfeeding thing is a load of turd! Many many women breastfeed and donā€™t have to take the whole village with them for a night out!
Omg well spotted I assumed the one with Spencer was at their house!! But youā€™re right.

I canā€™t wait for the vlog where sheā€™ll be explaining why Spencer just HAD to go with her because thereā€™s no way she could leave her babies for more than an hour. They are seriously freaks!!!!!

Reactions: 9
So I think theyā€™ve obviously rented some kind of air b and b to stay in for the weekend wherever her friend was having her party and spencer and the kids have been dragged there. The picture she took of Renaelia in bed (saying she woke up saying she missed her, when grimo got back) isnā€™t her bed at home. What must the other girls there think?! Itā€™s so abnormal and not healthy. Just go away for the weekend without dragging your whole family there to sit in some air b and b whilst you party. Itā€™s selfish on imos part as Iā€™m
Sure the kids would have been fine/comfortable just staying at home surrounded by their familiar things with their dad for the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spencer is a stay at home dad, does he not find it belittling that imo doesnā€™t think he can be trusted with his own kids for an hour?

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how much of a buzz kill that would be? Not only her wet wipe husband/carer but having two kids around when youā€™re all having drinks and celebrating?! I bet Imogen was like ā€œquiet everyone! We canā€™t wake my babies! I never get any sleep as it is!ā€.
Imagine Spencer while theyā€™re all getting ready like ā€œlooking good ladies! Wooow! Hot stuff! Slay! Sexy ladies! Donā€™t do anything I wouldnā€™t do! Be good, but if you canā€™t be good be careful!ā€ Like some pervy uncle who never gets to talk to women

So I think theyā€™ve obviously rented some kind of air b and b to stay in for the weekend wherever her friend was having her party and spencer and the kids have been dragged there. The picture she took of Renaelia in bed (saying she woke up saying she missed her, when grimo got back) isnā€™t her bed at home. What must the other girls there think?! Itā€™s so abnormal and not healthy. Just go away for the weekend without dragging your whole family there to sit in some air b and b whilst you party. Itā€™s selfish on imos part as Iā€™m
Sure the kids would have been fine/comfortable just staying at home surrounded by their familiar things with their dad for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought someone meant they rented an air bnb near by, so theyā€™ve stayed as a family in the same one as the people celebratingā€¦?

Reactions: 4
I thought someone meant they rented an air bnb near by, so theyā€™ve stayed as a family in the same one as the people celebratingā€¦?
Oh I donā€™t know. If Imogen is the one planning the hen you would think she would just book one place for all of them to split the cost and sheā€™s brought Spencer and the kids in her room. But it could be that sheā€™s just left the other girls to sort their own thing. I bet the rest of Ambers friends donā€™t like Imogen at all so it would suit them for her to stay somewhere else

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.