Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2349.png

She couldn’t even stay in London one night on her own her whole family HAD to stay too.

Wouldn’t surprise me if dirty dee came too coz how would Spencer cope on his own with the 2 girls whilst imo is at the event 🙄

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2939316

She couldn’t even stay in London one night on her own her whole family HAD to stay too.

Wouldn’t surprise me if dirty dee came too coz how would Spencer cope on his own with the 2 girls whilst imo is at the event 🙄
She deffo has a hero complex/syndrome. She honestly believes that rentalcar and Oreovandoessmella cannot be without her and that servant couldn't manage ONE NIGHT away from her. Her toxic attachment to them kids is gonna duck them up in years to come.

Reactions: 34
I really feel sorry for Regalia and Oriflame, imagine the sensory overload, living with that big mouthed, hyperactive, unhinged, attention seeker. I get sensory overload from just seeing a still of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_2351.png

GREAT advertisement of the fake tan imo 🤣 “I had to wash it off after 30 mins to feed” oh just duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_0111.jpeg

Just looking at her irritates the F out of me…. Her face looks terrible nowadays also. God I wonder what ailment/condition Oreo biscuit has this time with her having an appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I gen unlocked my phone to read Tattle and thought, holy sh*t, Ben Salad's ventured out into the world of swimming cosiez good for him... that's him in a wig with lip implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_2395.png

IMG_2396.png

wonder how Spencer feels her constantly shaking her tits and calling it dancing 💃🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I didn't think she had any friends? Or are these just people she goes to
An event with?

Reactions: 7
Omg if I go on a evening/night out when I come in I go no where near my children ( and yes I'm breastfeeding) I go to bed or have a cuppa then bed. I wouldn't be anywhere near to hear my child saying oh you back bla bla bla

Reactions: 9
She will definitely be feeding Oreo whilst Amber is saying her vows at her wedding. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.