Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can out someone and show their user names for all her ‘huns’ to send hate too but she doesn’t like it when someone does it to her :mad:
oh she doesn’t mean any hate angel and told the person they are more than welcome to block her! She knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point she might as well start an only fans she practically shows her cheesy minge in photos and constantly talks about her ass hole 🤢🤢🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with her? Shes made a video about how she was in London getting her arse looked at, couldn’t find parking so she asked a random lady with her daughter if there was parking around. Apparently this lady has then said ‘oh you can park outside my house I can’t use the car anyway because I’ve just had surgery’ to which imo then thinks it’s appropriate to tell her all about her arse grapes??
How is this normal behaviour? Vile creature!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with her? Shes made a video about how she was in London getting her arse looked at, couldn’t find parking so she asked a random lady with her daughter if there was parking around. Apparently this lady has then said ‘oh you can park outside my house I can’t use the car anyway because I’ve just had surgery’ to which imo then thinks it’s appropriate to tell her all about her arse grapes??
She honestly needs to get a life.

She takes on these personalities weekly.

One week it’s Rens sleep, now we’ve completely gone off that subject and it’s now her being an oversharer and having piles. Every video and post is about that.

she’s honestly so lost and has no real substance or personality, it’s hard to explain but it’s just like she’s an empty vessel. Interacting with her kids there’s no real emotion it’s just shouting in their faces HA HA HAAAA HA, the usual crap

Reactions: 13
Isn't the majority of London streets either double yellows or parking permits 🤔

You can see why she doesn't have many friends!

Reactions: 8
Ah God Im going straight to hell for this but she hasn't been blessed with cute looking daughters has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wouldn’t tell a random stranger they can park outside my house and give them my house number! Seems like a made up Imo story to me 🥴

Reactions: 20
Ah God Im going straight to hell for this but she hasn't been blessed with cute looking daughters has she?
I'm going down with you lol but I think Carys Whittaker's babies are the exact copy of their dad and that's saying a lot 🥴 I think O & R are cuter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Renalfailure was just an unfortunate looking baby. But the odds of having two unfortunates, wow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s the problem with having work done to your face! Your babies don’t inherit your “lip scrub” lips.

• Haha
I wouldn’t tell a random stranger they can park outside my house and give them my house number! Seems like a made up Imo story to me 🥴
It’s bollocks, anyone living in London with parking spaces they don’t use can rent them out per hour for £, I’ve rented them for the day before!
But of course Imo would be a VIP, as would each one of her haemorrhoids.

• Haha
Yeah I definitely call bullshit. Surely if the woman couldn’t drive due to surgery, her car would already be parked up outside the house 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.